What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

AFAIK he isn’t an airforce pilot. But he’s a team member of defseca
Screenshot_20200812-013858_Facebook.jpg
according to him he is an ex pilot...I asked him about mrca and Apache deal many times in comment sections..but he never replied me back.

AFAIK he isn’t an airforce pilot. But he’s a team member of defseca
he sale what people buy . even if i make an account and go to BD pages and claim apachis and f-16s are coming people will start believing it . because people want to hear it .

Ex - Pilot and incumbent chutiya of Bangladesh defence pages.
we have so many such people on PDF too many claiming day night BS which not happened . in 100 claims if 5 come true they start chest thumping here .long list of weapons they have purchased in their dreams
c-130sj
f-16 block-70
j-31
even some helicopter carriers for pakistan navy too :lol:

we have so many such people on PDF too many claiming day night BS which not happened . in 100 claims if 5 come true they start chest thumping here .long list of weapons they have purchased in their dreams
c-130sj
f-16 block-70
j-31
even some helicopter carriers for pakistan navy too :lol:

Kid sir, young delusional teenagers.

They think war is fun. :disagree:

ggttt.jpg

vfggh.jpg

Dude is speaking from both sides of his mouth. In the first comment he claims a Typhoon deal has already been signed while in the second he proclaims that BAF WILL buy Typhoons.
Which one is it?

No deal has been signed yet for Typhoon or Apache.

Last edited:
View attachment 660345

View attachment 660344

Dude is speaking from both sides of his mouth. In the first comment he claims the Typhoon deal has already been signed while in the second he says BAF WILL buy Typhoons? Which one is it?

No deal have been signed yet.

Notice how he reversed his name, these Bengali clowns and their Facebook antics.

I've seen a few like Obhuj mon'er shobhuj chele, chocolate boy, cutie killer, Dharkan stealer and so on....

Facebook should be banned in Bangladesh, these halfwits are using the platform for their unholy bouts of stalking women, cringey romantic posts (nevermind they're virgins), shameless exhibitionism among other things and catfishing.

All in all, no good comes out of FB in Bangladesh, I implore the GoB to ban Facebook, TikTok and Bollywood movies in Bangladesh.

Dividend ? Sexual abuse reports will drop.

Bangladesh; A great country, abused by the very animals who call it home.

Notice how he reversed his name, these Bengali clowns and their Facebook antics.

I've seen a few like Obhuj mon'er shobhuj chele, chocolate boy, cutie killer, Dharkan stealer and so on....

Facebook should be banned in Bangladesh, these halfwits are using the platform for their unholy bouts of stalking women, cringey romantic posts (nevermind they're virgins), shameless exhibitionism among other things and catfishing.

All in all, no good comes out of FB in Bangladesh, I implore the GoB to ban Facebook, TikTok and Bollywood movies in Bangladesh.

Dividend ? Sexual abuse reports will drop.

Bangladesh; A great country, abused by the very animals who call it home.
I even have ss of DefRes saying baf will receive all of their "typhoons" before India receives all their rafales... xD xD xD
They claim they are a big shot so I thought I will humiliate them publically in the comment section but what's the point..I'm tired of genjams

View attachment 660340 according to him he is an ex pilot...I asked him about mrca and Apache deal many times in comment sections..but he never replied me back.
621 hours jet flying hours, I’m going to assume that’s combined hours, even then that’s like 3 years worth of flying assuming a pilot gets 200 hours flight time, Bangladesh pilots definitely do not get 200 hr of flight time judging by the mig flight hours till now

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom