What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Bangladesh can either build a conventional deterrence force or if it doesn't work then a strategic missile base as a substitute.

Countries like South Korea, Japan etc have a good conventional force without strategic missiles while Iran has a poor conventional force but a good strategic missile base.
exactly a missle force is much cheaper and effective than an MRCA force , that can be knocked out in a week in the event of a war. unless the plan is to engage the enemy conventionally for 3 weeks + , is best to develop a missile force.

CBG report 17-Aug-2020
BAF 99-5480 was outside H17 this morning. In the afternoon, it joined QEAF 211 and KAF 326 inside MX.

118058081_786995121841387_3435791152826086876_o.jpg

118075440_786995181841381_1495927090193677586_o.jpg

exactly a missle force is much cheaper and effective than an MRCA force , that can be knocked out in a week in the event of a war. unless the plan is to engage the enemy conventionally for 3 weeks + , is best to develop a missile force.
Missile development and maintenance cost more in the long run. It’s imperative for a good air defence but one cannot solely rely on missiles for air defenses. Such systems can be overwhelmed

I dont buy this covid 19 bullshit...baf personals went to recieve c130...look at India and Myanmar..they are signing new deals and getting deliveries in spite of covid 19
Idk what's holding back baf from mrca deal..may be money issue may be not but it most certainly is not covid 19 (my personal opinion)
I agree, it is BS. Other procurement activities are going ahead in full steam. Money is not an issue either. It is just BAF being BAF.

I dont buy this covid 19 bullshit...baf personals went to recieve c130...look at India and Myanmar..they are signing new deals and getting deliveries in spite of covid 19
Idk what's holding back baf from mrca deal..may be money issue may be not but it most certainly is not covid 19 (my personal opinion)
I agree, it is BS. Other procurement activities are going ahead in full steam. Money is not an issue either. It is just BAF being BAF.

I reckon, it's due to foreign interference, they're trying to keep it hush hush until the last moment.

BAF be like :

Last edited:
When Bangladeshis people will able to reckon the difference between these two videos. There self-respect will be restored.
One muslim Country responce towards Kafirs
The enemies of Islam.
And an other Muslim Country Attitude.
Dude this is not the thread...please don't try to derail it

I reckon, it's due to foreign interference, they're trying to keep it hush hush until the last moment.

BAF be like :

Why on Earth would the supplier keep it under the wraps at a time when fighter sales are slow worldwide (regardless of Covid impact)?

Also, it is almost impossible for bureaucracies to prevent leaks on major deals.

Why on Earth would the supplier keep it under the wraps at a time when fighter sales are slow worldwide (regardless of Covid impact)?

Also, it is almost impossible for bureaucracies to prevent leaks on major deals.
Anything like this ever happened before ?..like our armed forces bought anything and kept it dark till the last moment?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom