What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Not in regards to any major equipment AFAIK.
It is impossible in the era of smartphones.
I heard our submarine deal was like this..like super secret..even all the navy officials didn't know until a certain time...I "heard"...dont whether it's true or just rumor

I heard our submarine deal was like this..like super secret..even all the navy officials didn't know until a certain time...I "heard"...dont whether it's true or just rumor
Pretty sure there was discussion on the Mings prior to the deal being signed at least on Bdmilitary forum (credit to SAK/Ashiq).

There were not as many BD defence pages back in those days.

Pretty sure there was discussion on the Mings prior to the deal being signed at least on Bdmilitary forum (credit to SAK/Ashiq).

I remember defres and dtb existing at the time, but they didn’t talk about subs until it was announced in the media

BAF 99-5480 is up for her first test flight at 11:25 LT as MCE01

117840611_787534965120736_7001825928249404254_o.jpg

True...I remember a fb group named "Bangladesh defense" back in 2012/13.(eli bhai still runs that group)...I was active back then and then I lost interest..didn't even know about defres/dtb...after the announcement of Apache from Jane's defense here I am desperately waiting for some good news :p

True...I remember a fb group named "Bangladesh defense" back in 2012/13.(eli bhai still runs that group)...I was active back then and then I lost interest..didn't even know about defres/dtb...after the announcement of Apache from Jane's defense here I am desperately waiting for some good news :p
Defres was made by a med student called tanvir after I banned him for some reason I don’t remember (disrespect/rude) then he went on to make defres along with another banned ultranationalist and started dissing bdmilitary. Their posts are usually third rate. Although I’ve to say, recently all bd defense related post are third rate

Defres was made by a med student called tanvir after I banned him for some reason I don’t remember (disrespect/rude) then he went on to make defres along with another banned ultranationalist and started dissing bdmilitary. Their posts are usually third rate. Although I’ve to say, recently all bd defense related post are third rate
Tiz ?..lol even girls ar less emotional than him..dtb and defseca looks a bit decent tbh

Not in regards to any major equipment AFAIK.
It is impossible in the era of smartphones.
In a democracy you cannot hide anything just like India, USA etc displays their equipment. Bangladeshi is a fully functional democracy and arms procurement generally cannot be hidden. Autocratic nations like DPRK, Iran can have a secretive military, not Bangladesh.

In a democracy you cannot hide anything just like India, USA etc displays their equipment. Bangladeshi is a fully functional democracy and arms procurement generally cannot be hidden. Autocratic nations like DPRK, Iran can have a secretive military, not Bangladesh.
Bangladesh doesn’t talk about its procurement plans or procurements until they’re already delivered.

The third Bangladesh Air Force Lockheed C-130J, 99-5480 (S3-AGG), takes the first test flight since the refurbishment from ex Royal Air Force C.5 ZH882 on August 18, 2020, departing at 10:20 UTC and returning to Cambridge at 12:45 UTC.

118118621_171438794494305_5064243869046865644_o.jpg

Guess who just got banned from this thread.

Guess i was the one to put the final nail in the coffin. :lol:

I remember a fb group named "Bangladesh defense" back in 2012/13.(eli bhai still runs that group)

They even had a page. Only decent Bangladeshi defense group with no mud slinging.

after the announcement of Apache from Jane's defense

News came from Dhaka Tribune first.

Defres was made by a med student called tanvir after I banned him for some reason I don’t remember

And surprisingly he is back in Defseca.

Bangladeshi is a fully functional democracy and arms procurement generally cannot be hidden.

:o::o::o::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom