What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Air force to send contingent in Peacekeeping Mission

The contingent to Central African Republic consists of armed MI-171 helicopters

Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) will send its 125 members for United Nations Peacekeeping Mission in Central African Republic (MINUSCA).

The contingent will consist of three armed version MI-171 helicopters equipped with night vision system, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement on Thursday.

Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Masihuzzaman Serniabat, BBP, OSP, ndu, psc addressed the members of the contingent at BAF Base Bashar, it said.

The BAF chief advised peacekeepers to fulfil their duties with honesty, professionalism and sincerity and earn good reputation for the country, according to the statement.

For the first time the peacekeepers of Bangladesh will be deployed in a mission by a UN Chartered Flight of Biman Bangladesh Airlines, said the ISPR.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...ce-to-send-contingent-in-peacekeeping-mission

Been doing that long before you in 210 MRO plant.

Then don't come here saying nonsense about intel on invading Burma or who is more secretive or more aggressive. You are actually giving opportunity to people to bash you.

Showing photos of locally manufactured SAM or with N.Korean military officials doesn't really prove anything. SAM and ballistic missile are two different things. In that case we can also claim BOF manufactures medium range SAM.

Heck, we don't even believe our own news without credible evidence and you expect us to believe us news about ballistic missile, nuke? Your nuclear program got shut-down long ago.

Be the next Ahsan Choi. :p:

nike-just-do-it-logo-1A46EB5EF7-seeklogo.com.png

I think he is playing with frigate project too. Remember how many designs/models he talked about? Italian PPA OPV, French Belharra, Gowind, Russian Gorshkov, British Type 31e etc.

Looks like Algerian version of MKI. It was in Russia and he passed the course with record time (40 mins probably). Our pilots also trained on F-18, 16. What politics has to do with flying Su-30?! :what:

https://ipdefenseforum.com/indonesia-and-bangladesh-strengthen-military-ties/

Loose cannon?! :rofl::rofl: Are you talking about these mighty Burmese military who run away when BGB whistles or BN ship arrive?! :rofl::rofl: We don't need to escalate anything, they do that themselves and run away. :rofl::rofl:Loose cannon my ***!! More like loose fart!! :rofl::rofl:

Thank you for admitting it. :rofl::rofl:

What arrogance? Did he say anything wrong? With skilled pilot J-10 can deal with JF-17 as it provides higher performance than JF-17. It would be amazing if BAF can integrate SOM missile with them. :enjoy:

Compared to other countries BAF managed to secure deal within 3 years. So not that bad.

J-10C is a MRCA, capable of performing both air-to-air and air-to-ground role including anti-ship role. @LKJ86

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chengdu-j-10-multirole-fighter-air-craft-news-discussions.3218/

LOL i remember those whining-crying about not giving any major contract to China specially fighter jet and frigate contract. Now he is back with J-10 again and calling China friend. Should've taken screenshots of those whining :lol: Wasn't sure about the frigate but knew BAF will end up with J-10 anyway.

Is your name AAJ?

Chinese licensed version of AS 365 and others are civilian version including the ATR which was converted by third party. US didn't put embargo on whole Myanmar, just on some officials and units. EU embargo is still on though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar–United_States_relations
https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burm...ms-embargo-prepares-individual-sanctions.html
https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burm...eqzysuyNnQeSZPKH8hwBwMfYIe78Hhfjl-QiMcwqQ28EI

And how do you propose we maintain two western fighter such as EFT-Gripen combo? If Gripen forms backbone of BAF then it will be procured in large number.

Why did SAK make that kid mod? An absolute moron, can't talk or write properly and often provide wrong infos. Group's quality will go down because of him. I believe his name is "Girls Generation" in your forum.

DefRes did something same to him about MPT-76 if i remember correctly. That group had problem with SAK and now i see two of their members have joined your group. How ridiculous!!

Anyway i heard different thing though. Maybe he toyed with me too. Didn't care about it that much anyway.

You better not talk about any defense related thing or share any info. Everything you shared and are sharing here are absolute garbage. Those youtube channels and groups you follow are completely bogus!!
I follow multiple defence sites related to BD. Also I never claimed that I believe what they posts in their blog or youtube channel. I try to post latest and updated ness regarding defence procurement. They might be wrong or right.

Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) will send its 125 members for United Nations Peacekeeping Mission in Central African Republic (MINUSCA).

The contingent will consist of three armed version MI-171 helicopters equipped with night vision system, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement on Thursday.

Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Masihuzzaman Serniabat, BBP, OSP, ndu, psc addressed the members of the contingent at BAF Base Bashar, it said.

The BAF chief advised peacekeepers to fulfil their duties with honesty, professionalism and sincerity and earn good reputation for the country, according to the statement.

For the first time the peacekeepers of Bangladesh will be deployed in a mission by a UN Chartered Flight of Biman Bangladesh Airlines, said the ISPR.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...ce-to-send-contingent-in-peacekeeping-mission

Then don't come here saying nonsense about intel on invading Burma or who is more secretive or more aggressive. You are actually giving opportunity to people to bash you.

Showing photos of locally manufactured SAM or with N.Korean military officials doesn't really prove anything. SAM and ballistic missile are two different things. In that case we can also claim BOF manufactures medium range SAM.

Heck, we don't even believe our own news without credible evidence and you expect us to believe us news about ballistic missile, nuke? Your nuclear program got shut-down long ago.

I think he is playing with frigate project too. Remember how many designs/models he talked about? Italian PPA OPV, French Belharra, Gowind, Russian Gorshkov, British Type 31e etc.

Looks like Algerian version of MKI. It was in Russia and he passed the course with record time (40 mins probably). Our pilots also trained on F-18, 16. What politics has to do with flying Su-30?! :what:

Loose cannon?! :rofl::rofl: Are you talking about these mighty Burmese military who run away when BGB whistles or BN ship arrive?! :rofl::rofl: We don't need to escalate anything, they do that themselves and run away. :rofl::rofl:Loose cannon my ***!! More like loose fart!! :rofl::rofl:

What arrogance? Did he say anything wrong? With skilled pilot J-10 can deal with JF-17 as it provides higher performance than JF-17. It would be amazing if BAF can integrate SOM missile with them. :enjoy:

Compared to other countries BAF managed to secure deal within 3 years. So not that bad.

J-10C is a MRCA, capable of performing both air-to-air and air-to-ground role including anti-ship role. @LKJ86

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chengdu-j-10-multirole-fighter-air-craft-news-discussions.3218/

LOL i remember those whining-crying about not giving any major contract to China specially fighter jet and frigate contract. Now he is back with J-10 again and calling China friend. Should've taken screenshots of those whining :lol: Wasn't sure about the frigate but knew BAF will end up with J-10 anyway.

Is your name AAJ?

Chinese licensed version of AS 365 and others are civilian version including the ATR which was converted by third party. US didn't put embargo on whole Myanmar, just on some officials and units. EU embargo is still on though.

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burm...ms-embargo-prepares-individual-sanctions.html
https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burm...eqzysuyNnQeSZPKH8hwBwMfYIe78Hhfjl-QiMcwqQ28EI

And how do you propose we maintain two western fighter such as EFT-Gripen combo? If Gripen forms backbone of BAF then it will be procured in large number.

Why did SAK make that kid mod? An absolute moron, can't talk or write properly and often provide wrong infos. Group's quality will go down because of him. I believe his name is "Girls Generation" in your forum.

DefRes did something same to him about MPT-76 if i remember correctly. That group had problem with SAK and now i see two of their members have joined your group. How ridiculous!!

Anyway i heard different thing though. Maybe he toyed with me too. Didn't care about it that much anyway.

You better not talk about any defense related thing or share any info. Everything you shared and are sharing here are absolute garbage. Those youtube channels and groups you follow are completely bogus!!

Myanmar can never develop nuclear weapons. They don't have the money and technological base to make nuclear bombs.
Thank you for admitting it.
:rofl::rofl:

What do you mean by thanks for admitting it? I have never said that the Tatmadaw can make nukes.

Some weeks ago you were arguing with me when I told that Burma can make Ballistic missiles. Tbh, when I told Ballistic missiles, I referred to conventional BMs not nuclear BMs as you thought before. Yes Burma can always make conventional BMs. So?

I think it will be Chengdu J-10C.

I don't think BAF will ever explore European aircrafts. They will buy Chinese products in the end.

Myanmar can never develop nuclear weapons. They don't have the money and technological base to make nuclear bombs.
Thank you for admitting it.
:rofl::rofl:

What do you mean by thanks for admitting it? I have never said that the Tatmadaw can make nukes.

Some weeks ago you were arguing with me when I told that Burma can make Ballistic missiles. Tbh, when I told Ballistic missiles, I referred to conventional BMs not nuclear BMs as you thought before. Yes Burma can always make conventional BMs. So?

I think it will be Chengdu J-10C.
Conventional BM isn’t as easy to make as you make it out to be. Even if they’re making any, definitely not their own design

Idk if I replied to these before so here it goes.
that is why we started working on PT-6.

I dont want to sidetracked the BAF discussion any more.

So please
DONT BASH US IN YOUR FORUMS .

if you do, we will be responding and sidetracking your BAF discussion. we dont want to do that.
Stop with stupid threats, this is Bangladesh forum, we want to talk about Bangladesh, not Burma. Go to your forum for that.
think he is playing with frigate project too. Remember how many designs/models he talked about? Italian PPA OPV, French Belharra, Gowind, Russian Gorshkov, British Type 31e etc.
Truth be told, no reliable news exist on frigate project. I reckon it will be Chinese after all.

I don’t have answers to that but given none of the future platforms and their maintenance crew exist atm, we would have to spend tons of dough

I really don’t know. Personally there were better members who could have been appointed that duty. The recent posts are making me question stepping down in that Facebook group

They were rivals and now they’re sort of allies!? Who cares

I really don’t know. Personally there were better members who could have been appointed that duty. The recent posts are making me question stepping down in that Facebook group

Are you talking about that rendi'r chele Hridoy?

Fucktard has attitude issues, wanna knock his teeth out.

Is your name AAJ?

@The Ronin bro you on adderall? You're on a reply binge. :o::rofl:

Conventional BM isn’t as easy to make as you make it out to be. Even if they’re making any, definitely not their own design
Easy as in conventional MRBMs does not put a strain on the economy or neither it requires sophisticated technological expertise.

By easy I did not mean DIY type materials you can make at home lol.

Easy as in conventional MRBMs does not put a strain on the economy or neither it requires sophisticated technological expertise.

By easy I did not mean DIY type materials you can make at home lol.
Whaa....bro, it's literally rocket science, coupled with metallurgy and navigation systems. Suggest reading up more on BMs.

Whaa....bro, it's literally rocket science, coupled with metallurgy and navigation systems. Suggest reading up more on BMs.
Rocket science for common people like you and me. Look ICBMs, IRBMs and Nuclear warheads are difficult and not everyone can make them. But SRBMs, Tactical BMs and MRBMs are not that difficult or is costly.

Even Bangladesh can make MRBMs. Its not that tough. I believe Bangladesh armed forces will be looking for tactical conventional ballistic missile in the future.

Moreover if someone can provide you with blueprints of conventional BMs, then it's more easier. And MRBMs are not that costly.

I follow multiple defence sites related to BD. Also I never claimed that I believe what they posts in their blog or youtube channel. I try to post latest and updated ness regarding defence procurement. They might be wrong or right.

All of these Youtube channels, Facebook groups are 100% trashes. Whether you believe it or not don't post those "latest-updated' news without verification which are actually copy-paste from DefSeca or DTB. We don't need these here really. This is an int'l forum, people already follow lot better stuff than those junkie FB groups.

And try using writing tools properly please. You don't have to copy-paste what i said to make it bold. Just select and quote the thing.

They were rivals and now they’re sort of allies!? Who cares

Oh of course!! Who cares!! We who fell in crossfire, will just sit in the corner and pretend nothing ever happened.

@The Ronin bro you on adderall? You're on a reply binge. :o::rofl:

Meh happens when you have multiple new pages to read and threads to reply.

Well if anything happens, we will know in the next 10-15 days. Odds are it probably being used Typhoons from the UK, or J10's. Any news about what happened to the Russian Birds? From what i could tell the discussions went pretty far

Also does anyone know how credible the following source is?: https://bdnewsnet.com/bangladesh/bd...-get-eurofighter-typhoon-sukhoi-su-30-mig-35/
No Russian weapons. Russia backstabbed BD when it comes to Rohingya crisis so Russian weapons are out of question.

Also Myanmar is now a monopoly customer of Russia. Buying any MRCA from Russia is dangerous as they might provide deterrent to Myanmar.

No Russian weapons. Russia backstabbed BD when it comes to Rohingya crisis so Russian weapons are out of question.

Also Myanmar is now a monopoly customer of Russia. Buying any MRCA from Russia is dangerous as they might provide deterrent to Myanmar.
I doubt that Russia is more invested in Myanmar than China is if Push comes to Shove bother countries will be supplied with weapons.

Back
Top Bottom