What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Will the MRCA procurement be off the 2019-20 budget or 2020-21 Budget?

I think 2019-2020. Because MRCA was declared before.

Can't spend allocation for 19-20 in 20-21.
Not the government's fault though that BAF is run by a bunch of imbeciles.
Covid is hardly any barrier to procurement which is mostly paperwork and official inspections.

Can't spend allocation for 19-20 in 20-21.
Not the government's fault though that BAF is run by a bunch of imbeciles.
Covid is hardly any barrier to procurement which is mostly paperwork and official inspections.
I think Bangladesh armed forces should become like Indian armed forces and the Burmese armed forces. I mean combining all 3 services under one department. India inaugurated the post of Chief of defence services last year. I think this is required for more efficient procurement.

BAF cannot run alone.

I think Bangladesh armed forces should become like Indian armed forces and the Burmese armed forces. I mean combining all 3 services under one department. India inaugurated the post of Chief of defence services last year. I think this is required for more efficient procurement.

BAF cannot run alone.
India’s procurement system is anything but efficient. Too much corruption.

anyways the budget for the MRCA is a rollover, heard it’s in a special allocation seperate from national budget

India’s procurement system is anything but efficient. Too much corruption.

anyways the budget for the MRCA is a rollover, heard it’s in a special allocation seperate from national budget
Just imagine President declaring 16 MRCA and everyone is excited. At the end what BAF bought is 16 more F-7. Lol. It would be a nightmare.

Anyways jokes apart. As far as I have heard the MRCA will be second hand EFTs. Not sure though.

Just imagine President declaring 16 MRCA and everyone is excited. At the end what BAF bought is 16 more F-7. Lol. It would be a nightmare.

Anyways jokes apart. As far as I have heard the MRCA will be second hand EFTs. Not sure though.
It would have happened already. Apparently they’re willing to wait for new frames after all

Screenshot_2020-06-02-14-58-58-527_com.android.chrome.png

Another news related to BAF MRCA.

@DalalErMaNodi @Michael Corleone @Rahil Ahmed

Air force to send contingent in Peacekeeping Mission

The contingent to Central African Republic consists of armed MI-171 helicopters

Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) will send its 125 members for United Nations Peacekeeping Mission in Central African Republic (MINUSCA).

The contingent will consist of three armed version MI-171 helicopters equipped with night vision system, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement on Thursday.

Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Masihuzzaman Serniabat, BBP, OSP, ndu, psc addressed the members of the contingent at BAF Base Bashar, it said.

The BAF chief advised peacekeepers to fulfil their duties with honesty, professionalism and sincerity and earn good reputation for the country, according to the statement.

For the first time the peacekeepers of Bangladesh will be deployed in a mission by a UN Chartered Flight of Biman Bangladesh Airlines, said the ISPR.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...ce-to-send-contingent-in-peacekeeping-mission

try to walk, before you run.

Been doing that long before you in 210 MRO plant.

DONT BASH US IN YOUR FORUMS .

Then don't come here saying nonsense about intel on invading Burma or who is more secretive or more aggressive. You are actually giving opportunity to people to bash you.

Showing photos of locally manufactured SAM or with N.Korean military officials doesn't really prove anything. SAM and ballistic missile are two different things. In that case we can also claim BOF manufactures medium range SAM.

Heck, we don't even believe our own news without credible evidence and you expect us to believe us news about ballistic missile, nuke? Your nuclear program got shut-down long ago.

I really want to find out of this article has any substance to itself, PayPal blocked my account last year and I have been hesitant to make a new one.

Be the next Ahsan Choi. :p:

nike-just-do-it-logo-1A46EB5EF7-seeklogo.com.png

Exactly. He has been reliable about other stuff, it’s BAF’s limbo that effects defseca reputation

I think he is playing with frigate project too. Remember how many designs/models he talked about? Italian PPA OPV, French Belharra, Gowind, Russian Gorshkov, British Type 31e etc.

View attachment 635037

How did he get access to a SU-30? I read somewhere he's related to SHW, is this true?

I hope there isn't any nepotism at play here.
Su 30 MKI...must have been some training in India.

Looks like Algerian version of MKI. It was in Russia and he passed the course with record time (40 mins probably). Our pilots also trained on F-18, 16. What politics has to do with flying Su-30?! :what:

Its a shame the two countries don't have closer relationships, being 2 of the largest Muslim majority countries being separated from the rest of the Islamic world

https://ipdefenseforum.com/indonesia-and-bangladesh-strengthen-military-ties/

Even the slightest bit of escalation might lead them to pulling the trigger and actual war.

Loose cannon?! :rofl::rofl: Are you talking about these mighty Burmese military who run away when BGB whistles or BN ship arrive?! :rofl::rofl: We don't need to escalate anything, they do that themselves and run away. :rofl::rofl:Loose cannon my ***!! More like loose fart!! :rofl::rofl:

Also they run a huge drug business particularly heroine and Yaba.
Myanmar can never develop nuclear weapons. They don't have the money and technological base to make nuclear bombs.

Thank you for admitting it. :rofl::rofl:

Arrogance...... Makes it sound as if XI and SHW are having dinner together.

What arrogance? Did he say anything wrong? With skilled pilot J-10 can deal with JF-17 as it provides higher performance than JF-17. It would be amazing if BAF can integrate SOM missile with them. :enjoy:

Ah shit I’m really not happy about this. Just because they wasted so much time going back and forth. I heard this a couple of days ago but wasn’t allowed to talk about this

Compared to other countries BAF managed to secure deal within 3 years. So not that bad.

Also Chengdu J10C is not a MRCA. It is an interceptor.

J-10C is a MRCA, capable of performing both air-to-air and air-to-ground role including anti-ship role. @LKJ86

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chengdu-j-10-multirole-fighter-air-craft-news-discussions.3218/

Typical Amra Khan flip flop on display. He went from "China being punished by BD due to disappointment over Rohingya issue (because the world revolves around BD)" to "China stuck by BD like superglue, you know nothing Jon Snow...".

Take anything he says about BAF with a grain of salt.

All the rhetorics aside, J-10C is the easiest choice for BAF.

LOL i remember those whining-crying about not giving any major contract to China specially fighter jet and frigate contract. Now he is back with J-10 again and calling China friend. Should've taken screenshots of those whining :lol: Wasn't sure about the frigate but knew BAF will end up with J-10 anyway.

I will get booted from that Facebook group soon, I can sense it.

Is your name AAJ?

Myanmar Armed Forces is using G 120TP aircraft from Germany, AS 365 and EC 120 helicopters from France, Schiebel Camcopter S-100 from Austrian, 76 mm naval guns from Italy, Fokker 70 from Netherlands.Spare parts are also available.

France ATR is also operating a repair and maintenance facility in Myanmar since 2016 and that factory repaired all ATR aircraft from Myanmar including ATR 42 and 72 from MAF as well as those from other countries.

For the US, even if they sell weapons, we can’t afford that much.

However MAF acquired 8 Beechcraft 1900 aircrafts from US between 2015 and 2020.

Myanmar also acquired LPD from Korea. If US interfered the sale, Korea won’t sell it.

Chinese licensed version of AS 365 and others are civilian version including the ATR which was converted by third party. US didn't put embargo on whole Myanmar, just on some officials and units. EU embargo is still on though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar–United_States_relations
https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burm...ms-embargo-prepares-individual-sanctions.html
https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burm...eqzysuyNnQeSZPKH8hwBwMfYIe78Hhfjl-QiMcwqQ28EI

Yes I do not support getting j10 anymore. Save some more, get the gripen with meteor

And how do you propose we maintain two western fighter such as EFT-Gripen combo? If Gripen forms backbone of BAF then it will be procured in large number.

i got told in dm to know the dintinction between post by defseca and a user (in this case a mod) i talked with the mod, he says his sources are seperate from defseca and he haven't talked with defseca or SAK, i asked him to remove it. unprofessional conduct at best...

Why did SAK make that kid mod? An absolute moron, can't talk or write properly and often provide wrong infos. Group's quality will go down because of him. I believe his name is "Girls Generation" in your forum.

Remember the baretta AX-103 said to have won the assault rifle competition?
He was toying with people because many other defense related page later published the same story. It was in fact faux news...
Something German is all I’m going to say

DefRes did something same to him about MPT-76 if i remember correctly. That group had problem with SAK and now i see two of their members have joined your group. How ridiculous!!

Anyway i heard different thing though. Maybe he toyed with me too. Didn't care about it that much anyway.

Don't know. I have seen many posts related to MRCA program in many Facebook defence pages. Don't know how true are they.

You better not talk about any defense related thing or share any info. Everything you shared and are sharing here are absolute garbage. Those youtube channels and groups you follow are completely bogus!!

Back
Top Bottom