What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

I doubt that Russia is more invested in Myanmar than China is if Push comes to Shove bother countries will be supplied with weapons.
China, Russia is one block. Myanmar is a country of the Russia-China axis just like North Korea and Iran. That's why Russia and China supported Myanmar when they committed genocide against Rohingya.

Also Europe and USA sanctioned Myanmar because of their Russia-China ties.

China, Russia is one block. Myanmar is a country of the Russia-China axis just like North Korea and Iran. That's why Russia and China supported Myanmar when they committed genocide against Rohingya.

Also Europe and USA sanctioned Myanmar because of their Russia-China ties.
But isn't Bangladesh also aligned with Russia and China?

Idk if I replied to these before so here it goes.

Stop with stupid threats, this is Bangladesh forum, we want to talk about Bangladesh, not Burma. Go to your forum for that.
Then stop talking about us. This is your country forum so talk about your country why keep mention Myanmar. We really don't care if you want to measure dick size with India but don't mention us because if you do we will measure back. Also, Buddhistforlife is saying his opinion but what he says is not the opinion of the Myanmar members. So stop using his words as ours.

Whaa....bro, it's literally rocket science, coupled with metallurgy and navigation systems. Suggest reading up more on BMs.
If you are talking about rocket science then we have several people who have a degree in rocket science. They went to Chinese and Russian Aerospace engineering universities.

Then stop talking about us. This is your country forum so talk about your country why keep mention Myanmar. We really don't care if you want to measure dick size with India but don't mention us because if you do we will measure back. Also, Buddhistforlife is saying his opinion but what he says is not the opinion of the Myanmar members. So stop using his words as ours.

If you are talking about rocket science then we have several people who have a degree in rocket science. They went to Chinese and Russian Aerospace engineering universities.
Guys I think I already opened a thread for discussing possible missile related things of Myanmar. Let's keep this thread for BAF

@MINN @Michael Corleone

Whaa....bro, it's literally rocket science, coupled with metallurgy and navigation systems. Suggest reading up more on BMs.
There is a separate thread for this.

In 2000s, USA rejected our proposal to buy F-16. I think if we could have somehow bought F-16s back then, BAF would not be as lacky as it is now.

Be the next Ahsan Choi. :p:

Who even is that ?

What politics has to do with flying Su-30?!

Nothing at all, that's not what I meant. I just found it interesting that the Air Force chief is related to the Prime Minister.

Is your name AAJ?

Who is AAJ?

My dummy account in the group is called "Ecstatic Crouton"

Why did SAK make that kid mod? An absolute moron, can't talk or write properly and often provide wrong infos. Group's quality will go down because of him. I believe his name is "Girls Generation" in your forum.

I hate that kid, thinks too much of himself. English thik mote bolte parena abar bhab chodaiy.

I have called him out a several times for bullying other members with less knowledge of defence affairs, He mocks people often with snarky comments.
He's also an Indian bootlicker.

Are you sure he's "girls generation", I think there is a user here on PDF who is girls generation and its not Hridoy.

Who even is that ?

Nothing at all, that's not what I meant. I just found it interesting that the Air Force chief is related to the Prime Minister.

Who is AAJ?

My dummy account in the group is called "Ecstatic Crouton"

I hate that kid, thinks too much of himself. English thik mote bolte parena abar bhab chodaiy.

I have called him out a several times for bullying other members with less knowledge of defence affairs, He mocks people often with snarky comments.
He's also an Indian bootlicker.

Are you sure he's "girls generation", I think there is a user here on PDF who is girls generation and its not Hridoy.

Haha I like that other forum/group.

It has potential.

If only they would make the font size bigger.

Also, what inspired the name ecstatic crouton?

Also, what inspired the name ecstatic crouton?

Why are people so intrigued by my Usernames and Profile Pictures, Lmao.:bunny:

The other day someone was asking who the "Nodi" in my username is.:enjoy:

Next query was if the man in the Photo was "Dalal er Baba".:-)

Now coming to your rather inquisitive query......

I like creamy mushroom soup with croutons for breakfast. Whenever I CMS for breakfast, I tend to have a good day or atleast a good start anyway.
You could say I feel ecstatic when I get to enjoy warm and filling mushroom soup with croutons that haven't become soggy.

Yeah I know, the reason behind the names are not as interesting as the names themselves.

Now coming to your question......

I like creamy mushroom soup with croutons for breakfast. Whenever I CMS for breakfast, I tend to have a good day or atleast a good start anyway.
You could say I feel ecstatic when I get to enjoy warm and filling mushroom soup with croutons that haven't become soggy.

Yeah I know, the reason behind the names are not as interesting as the names themselves.

No actually that was a great explanation and I can understand.

We're all just kids here, some of us a little older than others.

We never really stop being children, no matter what we'd like to believe about ourselves.

We just have various degrees of maturity; which is the ability to overpower our "childish" impulses.

Now coming to your rather inquisitive query......

So your name is Nodi and you are mother of a Dalal. Your name says that.

We never really stop being children, no matter what we'd like to believe about ourselves.

We just have various degrees of maturity; which is the ability to overpower our "childish" impulses.

BTW try hot sauce with the CMS.

upload_2020-6-2_12-30-53.png

Specifically this.

upload_2020-6-2_12-32-24.png

This camo is almost as hot as that sauce.

Maybe the upgraded Mig-29 can be painted in something similar.

So your name is Nodi and you are mother of a Dalal. Your name says that.

Well, I must say that is quite the interpretation. :enjoy:

But its wrong, Here's a word for word translation of my name. The bits with the - sign are ommited.

Dalal + Er + Maa - Oyyilde - ugge + Nodi

Dalal's + + Mother - omitted - omitted + @#&%$

In an expanded form you would say, Dalal oll'er maa to nodi ei ode i.e. The mother of dalals are always @#&%$

This has no grammatical sense, Chattagaiya has no real grammar, The sentence above is actually incorrect and nobody would actually say it this way.

Proper way to say would be :

Zeduehh dalal ase, etarar baiggun er ma ol nodi ar kh##ki ode.

It's very hard to write Chittagonian with latin script.

BTW try hot sauce with the CMS.

View attachment 637785

View attachment 637786

This camo is almost as hot as that sauce.

Back
Top Bottom