What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Are you talking about that rendi'r chele Hridoy?

Fucktard has attitude issues, wanna knock his teeth out.
Lmao

Easy as in conventional MRBMs does not put a strain on the economy or neither it requires sophisticated technological expertise.

By easy I did not mean DIY type materials you can make at home lol.
I’m not going to argue with you who know very little about science, especially Basic chemistry and physics

Then stop talking about us. This is your country forum so talk about your country why keep mention Myanmar. We really don't care if you want to measure dick size with India but don't mention us because if you do we will measure back. Also, Buddhistforlife is saying his opinion but what he says is not the opinion of the Myanmar members. So stop using his words as ours.

If you are talking about rocket science then we have several people who have a degree in rocket science. They went to Chinese and Russian Aerospace engineering universities.
We are least bit interested in talking about you people. But when we have to make your problem ours and make us feed and shelter your people, then expect nothing less

Lmao

I’m not going to argue with you who know very little about science, especially Basic chemistry and physics

We are least bit interested in talking about you people. But when we have to make your problem ours and make us feed and shelter your people, then expect nothing less

I'm not interested in talking physics and chemistry with you.

Listen, first of all Ballistic missile technology is not any new age discovery and you don't need huge research on Ballistic missiles. One can gain expertise in learning its technical know how from a third party.

I don't think you even know that Iran and Pakistan learned missile technology from North Korea. Iran's Shahab 3 and Pakistan's Shaheen missiles are based on North Korea's Hwasong 7. Pakistan and Iran gained expertise from DPRK and made their own missile.

If you have the blueprint, you just need the materials to build a Ballistic missile.

Short ranged ballistic missiles are already produced by a number of countries. Even Bangladesh can make Ballistic missiles by gaining expertise. Like I said there it's not like you have to spend time and money on research.

I'm not interested in talking physics and chemistry with you.

Listen, first of all Ballistic missile technology is not any new age discovery and you don't need huge research on Ballistic missiles. One can gain expertise in learning its technical know how from a third party.

I don't think you even know that Iran and Pakistan learned missile technology from North Korea. Iran's Shahab 3 and Pakistan's Shaheen missiles are based on North Korea's Hwasong 7. Pakistan and Iran gained expertise from DPRK and made their own missile.

If you have the blueprint, you just need the materials to build a Ballistic missile.

Short ranged ballistic missiles are already produced by a number of countries. Even Bangladesh can make Ballistic missiles by gaining expertise. Like I said there it's not like you have to spend time and money on research.
Please, the information isn’t open source that you can just refer to design blueprints on the internet and go about making one, every country that makes any have to go through research in everything starting from propulsion and fuel and navigation and gyros all the way to the warhead.... it’s not easy as you think it is, yet you’re being stubborn after everyone is disagreeing with you. That’s all I’ve to say

Please, the information isn’t open source that you can just refer to design blueprints on the internet and go about making one, every country that makes any have to go through research in everything starting from propulsion and fuel and navigation and gyros all the way to the warhead.... it’s not easy as you think it is, yet you’re being stubborn after everyone is disagreeing with you. That’s all I’ve to say

It's easy bro!

upload_2020-6-2_17-5-27.png

upload_2020-6-2_17-6-37.png

upload_2020-6-2_17-7-35.png

No one is disagreeing. See Avicenna's post above.

My god??? When did I say this information is open source? Transfer of Ballistic missile technology is a G2G deal, and only a handful of military experts would know that. Do you think Ballistic missiles are remote controlled toys that can be openly sold in the market? Why would you let Ballistic missile technology to be open to the public?

The transfer of technology takes place between government and countless number of countries produced Ballistic missiles through TOT.

My god??? When did I say this information is open source? Transfer of Ballistic missile technology is a G2G deal, and only a handful of military experts would know that. Do you think Ballistic missiles are remote controlled toys that can be openly sold in the market? Why would you let Ballistic missile technology to be open to the public?

The transfer of technology takes place between government and countless number of countries produced Ballistic missiles through TOT.
You do know that there is a ban on transferring missile technology exceeding 300 km in range?
Bangladesh may be able to obtain some technical know how from friendly countries secretly but we would still need to design from scratch. It is not easy to develop accurate and fully functional Systems for a country which hardly does any meaningful scientific research.
Being densely populated, Bangladesh cannot afford dysfunctional show pieces.

If we start now, we just might have something operational by 2040.

I was kidding about it being easy.

The pics I posted are of model rocket kits for kids (and some adults)

Of course its not easy to develop ballistic missiles.

Look, since the president himself announced procurement of 16 fighter jets, these will eventually come regardless of what anyone says.

My advice to fellow Bangladeshis is to take anything they read on Bangladeshi defences pages/groups/sites with a grain of salt.

Check out this old post of mine compiling Amar Khan's announcements on fighters and make up your own mind:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-air-force.168817/page-433#post-11518809

"They (the Chinese) are fast tracking the production (of J-10s) to make BAF the launch customer...." This was posted in 2018.
Poor CAC must have J-10s sitting idle for almost two years now. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Look, since the president himself announced procurement of 16 fighter jets, these will eventually come regardless of what anyone says.

My advice to fellow Bangladeshis is to take anything they read on Bangladeshi defences pages/groups/sites with a grain of salt.

Check out this old post of mine compiling Amar Khan's announcements on fighters and make up your own mind:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-air-force.168817/page-433#post-11518809

"They (the Chinese) are fast tracking the production (of J-10s) to make BAF the launch customer...." This was posted in 2018.
Poor CAC must have J-10s sitting idle for almost two years now. Hilarious.
The cost of maintaining a fleet with J-10C, Mig-35, Su-30, and Eurofighter would exceed our defense budget for like 3 years

The cost of maintaining a fleet with J-10C, Mig-35, Su-30, and Eurofighter would exceed our defense budget for like 3 years
Buying Mig-35 is unnecessary. Its a modified version of Mig-29. Su-30 is a good aircraft but I doubt BAF would buy any Russian stuff.

Buying Mig-35 is unnecessary. Its a modified version of Mig-29. Su-30 is a good aircraft but I doubt BAF would buy any Russian stuff.
I honestly think that with Russian plane we have a good chance at significant ToT. Especially considering that Mig isn't doing to great right now and they need someone to bail them out

Back
Top Bottom