What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

It's very unlikely unless we invade them, which is in itself unlikely.
Myanmar is kind of a loose cannon that's controlled by its military. Even the slightest bit of escalation might lead them to pulling the trigger and actual war. Thats why Bangladesh has been lenient on their transgressions so far. Its not that we cant do anything about it, its just not worth risking our time and money. Thats why we always tried to make amends and work with the international community peacefully. However a time will come when that will no longer be a possibility and when we must take a strong stance.

Myanmar is kind of a loose cannon that's controlled by its military. Even the slightest bit of escalation might lead them to pulling the trigger and actual war. Thats why Bangladesh has been lenient on their transgressions so far. Its not that we cant do anything about it, its just not worth risking our time and money. Thats why we always tried to make amends and work with the international community peacefully. However a time will come when that will no longer be a possibility and when we must take a strong stance.

Well you just answered your own question, we will continue being lenient. They know well not to push out of their bounds and do something that will force our hand.

About 9 billlion USD to develop KFX.

So 5-10% up for grabs?

And they are looking for another potential partner?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAI_KF-X

upload_2020-5-23_12-3-21.png

upload_2020-5-23_12-1-56.png

upload_2020-5-23_12-2-38.png

About 9 billlion USD to develop KFX.

So 5-10% up for grabs?

And they are looking for another potential partner?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAI_KF-X
Looks like it, Even if we do go Eurofighter, they wont be ready until about 2023. May as well spend that money on the KFX. I assume that all together with infrastructure and training, the Eurofighter Deal would cost anywhere from 1.5 - 2 Billion. If spent on KFX that could net us a better Aerospace industry with a couple of squadrons of the new fighter.

Looks like it, Even if we do go Eurofighter, they wont be ready until about 2023. May as well spend that money on the KFX. I assume that all together with infrastructure and training, the Eurofighter Deal would cost anywhere from 1.5 - 2 Billion. If spent on KFX that could net us a better Aerospace industry with a couple of squadrons of the new fighter.

I'm not sure how feasible that is considering the state of the Bangladeshi aviation industry.

InshAllah in time thanks to BSMRAAU.

Pipedream for now. (Would LOVE to be wrong)

Forget it BAF has probably already thought about this and decided to pass, discussing here won't change that. We are so strapped for new information from BAF, we are discussing have and have-nots and what could be-s...... BAF pisses me right the **** off with their fuckwittery

Forget it BAF has probably already thought about this and decided to pass, discussing here won't change that. We are so strapped for new information from BAF, we are discussing have and have-nots and what could be-s...... BAF pisses me right the **** off with their fuckwittery

Agree.

What can I do.....can't sleep.

Also about KFX....lots of US tech in there.....LM is involved.....good luck getting permission from Uncle Sam.

Unless BAF buys Super Hornet for maritime strike requirement.

That is a pretty cynical point of view which borders on nihilism. Having this forum isn't about changing anything. Otherwise there would be no pint to having a forum, or any discussion at all by the matter of fact. It would just be dead with no new posts other than news updates. We are here to think of the hypotheticals and could have beens. WHile you may like to belive that BAF is full of incompetent fools; that is true to some extent, but there are as one mentioned before, talented people. And our best hope is that those talented people get work done

That is a pretty cynical point of view which borders on nihilism. Having this forum isn't about changing anything. Otherwise there would be no pint to having a forum, or any discussion at all by the matter of fact. It would just be dead with no new posts other than news updates. We are here to think of the hypotheticals and could have beens. WHile you may like to belive that BAF is full of incompetent fools; that is true to some extent, but there are as one mentioned before, talented people. And our best hope is that those talented people get work done

It's fun to discuss at least.

Which is why we are on this thread.

Of course it's fun but just think about it, if these hypothetical scenarios were to become a reality...... alas never happening:mad:
As I mentioned before anything is a possibility, Perhaps there is a reason that military works under such secrecy. Maybe to prevent India or China from objecting? I mean we did turn down the 500 Million dollars ,and we have been more defensive of the borders as of late

Whats's the relationship Between Myanmar and the rest of ASEAN? say that war would break out what would ASEAN do?

Myanmar is part of ASEAN. The relationship is quite good particularly after Myanmar embrace democracy and free Aung San Suki. Despite that, I believe many members dont like what happen with the Rohingya community, particularly Muslim members like Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei. So there is political pressure within ASEAN for Myanmar to learn to accept differences of their own people and start taking back Rohingya community to their own country.

Do you mean war between Bangladesh and Myanmar ? I think international community, including ASEAN, will not like any aggressor, so it depend on the war cause. When small conflict happen between Thailand and Cambodia, Indonesia help mediate the peace process between the two countries. It is what I can say.

It's very unlikely unless we invade them, which is in itself unlikely.
Myanmar is not interested in fighting a war against Bangladesh. Their defence modernization is mainly to tackle the Rohingya crisis. The international community might become tired one day and might force Myanmar to take back the Rohingyas. The Burmese generals knows that very well.

Myanmar is not interested in fighting a war against Bangladesh. Their defence modernization is mainly to tackle the Rohingya crisis. The international community might become tired one day and might force Myanmar to take back the Rohingyas. The Burmese generals knows that very well.
What about the supposed SY-400 accusations, that doesn't seem to be for any internal struggles?

Back
Top Bottom