What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Lol then stop giving nuclear threats every now and then.... It's Pakistan who talks nuclear not us....

Haha they already grabbed BD collar by pushing so many rohingyas (an act I never appreciate).... What could you do about their bananas and balls???

If you call that collar grabbing then BD has already crushed Indian balls! As BGB killed so many BSF idiots in the past years when they tried to act like bullies. In retaliation BSF can only shoot innocent BD civilians near the border!

If you call that collar grabbing then BD has already crushed Indian balls! As BGB killed so many BSF idiots in the past years when they tried to act like bullies. In retaliation BSF can only shoot innocent BD civilians near the border!
Where did Haseena got these iron balls to kill BSF.....The cause of existence of Bangladesh.....You basically you are killing your cause of existence?

They can defeat Myanmar by their economy :D

Yes agreed that BD economic growth is mind blowing and to top it up they have now access to top of the line western weapons.... But Myanmar is just a different story which cannot be deterred by any of these things.... India as a strategic ally of BD and friend of Myanmar only can try to calm down the things between two..... Hope there will be a peace...

So you mean to say that BSF is scared to retaliate against Bangladesh..... :rofl:
We can make your BGB parade on our Republic Day in Delhi the day we want.... You are being tolerated only because you are our strategic ally....

AW-139 is medium SAR and Utility Helicopter and it can not perform any target detection. .

No BD specifically ordered two of these babies:

https://www.naval-technology.com/projects/navy-future-lynx/

1-future-lynx.jpg

The version is AW-159E which is specifically designed to attack ships and submarines.

See those two nose mounted sensors and also torpedoes hung underneath? You will have two of these cutting-edge Western helicopters out there ready to r*pe your Navy if required.

That AESA radar can lock onto ships from more than 100km away and can provide target data to BN corvettes/frigates to attack your ships with anti-ship missiles.

why not choose F-22 and F-35 ? i thought u guys just said like " we're getting Su-30 and it's 100% sure. we will destroy ur AF " since many years ago , even before we order Su-30. Now, we are about to receive / already received first batch of Su-30 delivery. :pop:

BD President confirmed on live TV that 8 units of attack helicopters and 16 fighters will be brought. Now confirmed by Boeing that BD has selected AH-64E for it's attack helicopter requirement.

USA also said that it wants BD to buy US weapons and so that means it will not allow Sweden to sell Gripen E as that has US engine and so the natural choice now is 16 F-16 Block 50/52s or maybe Super-hornets(less likely in my opinion).
16 of either of these planes are enough to go hunting on your Chinese/Russian airforce. It will be very good hunting for BAF I think.:D

Last edited:
USA can do nothing to China ally.... they after all can't run behind everyone in the world.... especially when they are already occupied in ME, Pacific etc.... so they basically have no interest in stopping Burma.... it's not situation like a gulf where nuclear Iran (another actual nuclear power) will be a hurdle in their ambitions..... and as I said nuclear bomb making is quite an easy task.... tough part is to get raw materials, centrifuges and off course gathering courage to stand up to the world wrath.... Pakistan and India have that kind of guts..... don't expect everyone to be like that..... in short Burma is a hidden nuclear power....

USA may not be able to do anything against a Chinese ally but they would do everything to make their life difficult including crippling sanctions and targeted assassinations of key figures. There is no news, no hue and cry from the USA about Burmese nukes. The absolute minimum that can be expected is they give statements about it and world media running stories on it. There is absolutely nothing of that sort from USA.

u just proved me right(none of those r delivered yet)..nd stop giving that websites article as a reference..a cheap website which has no credibility nd run by a bangladeshi psycho..:lol::lol:View attachment 602212 here he is..!!:D:D ( we knw u r getting sukhois)

Who is he? Syed Abal Khan?

Whatever floats your boat Kid.... Even with the curruption we have never compromised with the national security and hence today we are one the most powerful entities on the planet.... And you better not say anything about curruption.... Do you want me to open a thread on curruption in BD forces???
One of the most powerful entities on the planet? For that you’ll have to start a meat based diet. Lmao
As for corruption, instead of opening a thread on bd corruption, open a thread on how your military personnel complains they don’t get good food to eat, only a chapati and dal for the day and then we can talk

One of the most powerful entities on the planet? For that you’ll have to start a meat based diet. Lmao
As for corruption, instead of opening a thread on bd corruption, open a thread on how your military personnel complains they don’t get good food to eat, only a chapati and dal for the day and then we can talk

Bhookhey Aadmi jungibaaz!! Indian Supapawa secrets revealed...

Yes agreed that BD economic growth is mind blowing and to top it up they have now access to top of the line western weapons.... But Myanmar is just a different story which cannot be deterred by any of these things.... India as a strategic ally of BD and friend of Myanmar only can try to calm down the things between two..... Hope there will be a peace...

So you mean to say that BSF is scared to retaliate against Bangladesh..... :rofl:
We can make your BGB parade on our Republic Day in Delhi the day we want.... You are being tolerated only because you are our strategic ally....

We can also make your armed forces contingent parade on our Victory Day in Dhaka the day we want. So, that analogy doesn't make much difference... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
And you are making it obvious how important BD is to India that you have to think of us as strategic allies even while tolerating us! Do you understand how lame this sounds? How the supa pawa has come to this when they have to tolerate us to be allies yet some of you claim BD can be annexed by India in a day if India wanted. The contradiction in your statements is truly hilarious!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I felt bad for the guy. And he probably got court martialed already. Poor guy.

Yup he got kicked out of BSF. But congressis I am sure are keeping him afloat somehow...

Well. That's a good point.

But shouldn't a gentleman respect everyone?
I believe every human is worthy of respect & has inherent virtues to be respected.

Well untill they proves themselves completely unworthy of it. Like the sanghi scums we encounter.... they are even unworthy of.... I am at loss of words on that one.....

I have problems with keeping my temper gentlemanly at times. Quite a bit. Can't suffer fools and Sanghis (ignorant racists in general).

@Bilal9
Amar mone hoy, oke kon bangali meye reject korse :cry:, oijonno BD'r upor eto rag, lol

Hotey parey, oshombhob kisu na. Betar 'johnson' soto holey ar ki korbey, he he. :P

https://www.facebook.com/DTB2.O/?hc...eb096Ysj9xIeJWWxaMwuQyJS5E_WyqWA4&__tn__=kC-R

Defense Technology of Bangladesh-DTB

47 mins ·
#Big_Breaking

#Air_Force_Dhamakaa....

Bangladesh Air Force is getting huge hardwares under 2019-20 fiscal year....officially claimed in Parliament

বিমানবাহিনীর জন্য অত্যাধুনিক সরঞ্জাম কেনা হচ্ছে বলে জানিয়েছেন সংসদ কাজে প্রতিরক্ষা মন্ত্রণালয়ের দায়িত্বপ্রাপ্ত আইন বিচার ও সংসদ বিষয়ক মন্ত্রী আনিসুল হক। আজ বৃহস্পতিবার স্পিকার ড. শিরীন শারমিন চৌধুরীর সভাপতিত্বে শুরু হওয়া অধিবেশনে প্রশ্নোত্তর পর্বে তিনি এতথ্য জানান।
সরকারি দলের সদস্য মুহিবুর রহমানের প্রশ্নের জবাবে মন্ত্রী জানান, ২০১৯-২০ অর্থবছরে বিমান বাহিনীকে আরও গতিশীল, যুগোপযোগী ও আধুনিকায়নের লক্ষ্য ১৬টি মাল্টিরোল কমব্যাট এয়ারক্রাফট (MRCA), ৮টি Attack Helicopters , তিনটি VVIP Helicopters, দু’টি এয়ার ডিফেন্স রাডার ইউনিট, ২৪টি Primary Trainer Aircraft, দু’টি Light Aircraft , একটি K-8W Simulator, চারটি MRAP Vehicles , একটি AW-119KX Simulator, দু’টি Counter UAV surveillance Radar এবং একটি Mobile ATC Tower ক্রয়ের কার্যক্রম প্রক্রিয়াধীন আছে।

একই প্রশ্নের জবাবে আনিসুল হক জানান, বাংলাদেশি শান্তিরক্ষা মিশনের আওতায় বিস্ফোরক হামলা থেকে বাংলাদেশি শান্তিরক্ষীদের নিরাপত্তা দেওয়ার জন্য ১৫টি মাইন রেসিস্ট্যান্ট অ্যাম্বুস প্রোটেক্টেড (MRAP) ইউথ জ্যামার কেনা হয়েছে এবং যুক্তরাষ্ট্র থেকে আরও ৫০টি MRAP কেনার চুক্তি করা হয়েছে।

Link- https://www.kalerkantho.com/online/national/2020/…/30/868890

Can anybody translate?

https://www.facebook.com/DTB2.O/?hc...eb096Ysj9xIeJWWxaMwuQyJS5E_WyqWA4&__tn__=kC-R

Defense Technology of Bangladesh-DTB

47 mins ·
#Big_Breaking

#Air_Force_Dhamakaa....

Bangladesh Air Force is getting huge hardwares under 2019-20 fiscal year....officially claimed in Parliament

বিমানবাহিনীর জন্য অত্যাধুনিক সরঞ্জাম কেনা হচ্ছে বলে জানিয়েছেন সংসদ কাজে প্রতিরক্ষা মন্ত্রণালয়ের দায়িত্বপ্রাপ্ত আইন বিচার ও সংসদ বিষয়ক মন্ত্রী আনিসুল হক। আজ বৃহস্পতিবার স্পিকার ড. শিরীন শারমিন চৌধুরীর সভাপতিত্বে শুরু হওয়া অধিবেশনে প্রশ্নোত্তর পর্বে তিনি এতথ্য জানান।
সরকারি দলের সদস্য মুহিবুর রহমানের প্রশ্নের জবাবে মন্ত্রী জানান, ২০১৯-২০ অর্থবছরে বিমান বাহিনীকে আরও গতিশীল, যুগোপযোগী ও আধুনিকায়নের লক্ষ্য ১৬টি মাল্টিরোল কমব্যাট এয়ারক্রাফট (MRCA), ৮টি Attack Helicopters , তিনটি VVIP Helicopters, দু’টি এয়ার ডিফেন্স রাডার ইউনিট, ২৪টি Primary Trainer Aircraft, দু’টি Light Aircraft , একটি K-8W Simulator, চারটি MRAP Vehicles , একটি AW-119KX Simulator, দু’টি Counter UAV surveillance Radar এবং একটি Mobile ATC Tower ক্রয়ের কার্যক্রম প্রক্রিয়াধীন আছে।

একই প্রশ্নের জবাবে আনিসুল হক জানান, বাংলাদেশি শান্তিরক্ষা মিশনের আওতায় বিস্ফোরক হামলা থেকে বাংলাদেশি শান্তিরক্ষীদের নিরাপত্তা দেওয়ার জন্য ১৫টি মাইন রেসিস্ট্যান্ট অ্যাম্বুস প্রোটেক্টেড (MRAP) ইউথ জ্যামার কেনা হয়েছে এবং যুক্তরাষ্ট্র থেকে আরও ৫০টি MRAP কেনার চুক্তি করা হয়েছে।

Link- https://www.kalerkantho.com/online/national/2020/…/30/868890

Can anybody translate?
16 multirole combat aircraft,8 attack helicopter,3 vvip helicopter,2 air defence radar unit,24 primary trainer aircraft,2 light aircraft,1 k-8 simulator,4 mrap vehicles,1 aw-119kx simulator,2 counter uav surveillance Radar,1 mobile atc towers Procurement is in progress.15 MRAP has been bought for army,50 more MRAPs deal has been concluded with USA..these will join our army within this year

Back
Top Bottom