What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

This is your super duper navy.
Buying secondhand frigates and downgraded cheap version corvettes is just funny.
Unlike BD they have friends.
Unlike BD they have vision.
Truth is bitter.
Modernizing an armed forces needs VISION. not WORDS.
MN is just diversifying their capabilities. Thier focus now is on the force multiplication.
Your focus is just on the buying secondhand frigates.
BN secondhand frigates are better. I don’t wanna elaborate on that so long as you are happy with you frigates it is ok.
- JF 17 with C 802AK maritime strike fighters from China.
- LPD from South Korea.
- Kilo sub from India.
Pls stop talking about uncertain future dream of buying this and that.

LOL!! Reading from that ignorant twat's propaganda paddling website, eh? :rofl: Suits you perfectly. :lol: Alright, we get the point you are trying so hard to make. Your super-duper navy is a real force multiplier with full focus on making shallow-hulled frigate with MANPAD which can't sustain sea state 6. If you are happy with your 3000 tons corvette then i guess there's nothing wrong with us being happy with our Type 53s which at least better than yours.

Looks like you are too proud to include second hand Kilo sub in the argument which has bigger acoustic signature than our Ming sub but not too proud to mention two second hand Type 53 frigates you operate. You are like, "It's not ok if other operate second hand ships but it's ok if we operate them." If our "second hand" ships helps you sleep better then good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Yes we also don't have any vision. FG 2030, Vision 2040 are just some propaganda to win the next elections and USA, UK, Turkey, Italy are just insignificant countries not allies.

Ok jokes aside except JF-17, Su-30 and Kilo sub none of the shit you mentioned matter actually. You can focus on your military better cause your military has significant influence in your govt, they get more priority and budget. It's true that we are slow at buying and Rohingya issue delayed buying some stuff further but that doesn't mean we aren't buying anything or the process stopped.

No one is permanent ally. You are currently sanctioned by Western countries so it's easier for you to get support and military hardware from China and Russia which is usual for any country which doesn't get support from West. Not so long ago USA didn't want to sell any major arms to us but now after Rohingya issue them, UK, Turkey, Italy are suddenly got more friendly with us. So no need to get too comfy.

https://www.thedailystar.net/frontpage/us-wants-2-defence-deals-bangladesh-1815466
https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...rement-of-high-end-military-equipment-from-us
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pm-v...-a-message-of-strengthening-relations.651533/

S 100 UAVs (for OTH targeting) from Austria.
Another thing is that as your navy lack any of OTH targeting platforms, they cannot engage target beyond 40 km even if you have 100 km+ missile. IFF at beyond visual range in the sea require OTH targeting systems.

S-100 is only used for surveillance and reconnaissance not OTH targeting. You don't have OTH radar either and it's not the only thing that can be used for IFF or targeting. BN can utilize their missile's full range with TDL which you lack.

ATR 42 MPAs with full sensor suite from Israel.

Full sensor suite? That only has a radar and a FLIR. That is similar like our Dornier Do 228 MPA except our ones don't have FLIR, range and speed like your's. But two more will come with AESA radar.

You probably bought a civilian version and then fitted it with those things. Real ATR-42 MPA from OEM looks like this below. Notice what's your MPA is missing. Provide some link and data about the radar and to back your claim that those were fitted by Israel.

https://www.leonardocompany.com/en/products/atr-42mp-1
https://www.leonardocompany.com/en/press-release-detail/-/detail/seaspray-500e-bangladesh

Apart from buying platforms they are also upgrading thier 12000 ton Naval Shipyard into a 40000 shipyard.

Second shipyard of KSY will be able to build 120000 tons vessel. Damen is working on to build their own shipyard here. CDDL's current capability is already 20000 tons, it will increase when it gets upgraded for six frigate. So good luck with your 40000 tons shipyard.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...angladesh-navy-shipyard.629054/#post-11657419
https://www.damen.com/en/news/2020/...lopment_of_bangladesh_shipbuilding_initiative

don't forget about the 135m frigate with VLS and the two ASW FACs under constration.

We already have two ASW LPC. Now KSY is working on more powerful ASuW LPC with western components. Weren't we hearing about this frigate with VLS for a long time? :what: How long does it take to build a frigate? :what: Come back when you have photos to prove.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-navy-will-build-two-new-asuw-lpc-locally.643261/

They just decided to offer AH 64E for the tender. Not selling.

If they don't intend to sell why would they offer it? Why are you keep talking like idiot?

Another problem is that you have no decent overhaul facility for MiG 29 and you have to send them to Belarus.

If i am not wrong you don't have it either. Although i remember seeing some photo but not sure of it as Russia not so generous to let others use local MRO plant for their jet.

But you must remember that none of your frigates has proper CIWS.

Proper CIWS?! :what: What the hell is "proper" CIWS?! :what: Otobreda 40 mm is a CIWS. This will be upgraded during MLU. Type 76A dual 37 mm AA gun can also be used as CIWS.

Their HQ 7 are Chinese copy of outdated 1970s era French Crotale. Even in the Chinese standard those HQ 7 are considered outdated and substandard.

Crotale/HQ-7 are are considered outdated and substandard??!! :o::o: Then all these countries including the manufacturers France and China must be pretty stupid to use them still and manufacture new versions. They should have listened to you and use super lethal Igla MANPAD in their ships and other military installation. :lol: Alas!! We don't use 60s Soviet era super standard and super updated SAM. :cry:

downgraded cheap version corvettes is just funny.

China redesigned the hull for us to sustain heavy sea state in BoB. Second batch of Type-56 has more advanced phased array radar. Which part looks downgraded to you? :what:

https://quwa.org/2018/02/13/chinas-cssc-launches-c-13b-corvette-for-bangladesh/

Forget about US and West fighters. Just by looking at the acquisition of Yak 130 one can easily figure out that BAF has no intention to buy any of West made fighters.

Buying Russian trainers for West fighters didn’t make any sense.

It's not unusual to train in one trainer then fly another type of fighter jet. Indian, Indonesian, Malaysian air force use Western AJT and fly Russian fighter.

So unlike F22P, your Type 053 H3 are still carrying old HQ 7 not the FM 90 as you claimed.

FM-90 is just a export designation of HQ-7B.

Last edited:
Few thousand AK-47 and ATGM in the hand of Arakan Army will just do fine. I dont think we even need to mobilze our army to counter MM. Border Guard will suffice.

Lol where were your arakan fighters and border guards when ruthless fearless Burma was pushing rohingyas in your territory (this move of Burma I obviously don't appreciate).... All I know that whole world saw a helpless cry baby Bangladesh who was shivering even with an idea of confronting Burma....

No please educate us.

No jealousy here partner.

Just genuine curiosity.

How many warheads?

Also what are the means of delivery?

SSM?

F-7? FULCRUMS?

Please do let us know.

Keep guessing.... Better plan your strategy to counter it.... I'm not here to spoon feed you....

Lol where were your arakan fighters and border guards when ruthless fearless Burma was pushing rohingyas in your territory (this move of Burma I obviously don't appreciate).... All I know that whole world saw a helpless cry baby Bangladesh who was shivering even with an idea of confronting Burma....
Nobody wants war, dude.

I think people tend to forget the fact that Myanmar's a military regime. You can't reason with them much.

Keep guessing.... Better plan your strategy to counter it.... I'm not here to spoon feed you....

Can’t answer can you?

Like I said you lost all credibility after declaring Burma a nuclear state.

Also, LOL at the strategic allies bit as well.

Another problem is that you have no decent overhaul facility for MiG 29 and you have to send them to Belarus
They’re in Belarus for upgrade to BM standards

If it was really that capable trust me by now India would have purchased 100 F21 which is offered to us... after all we need that much capable system to face two nuclear enemies right??....and don't give the crap they're forbidden by USA to use against India....they used amaraam that stays a lot.... lol who want's that azad Kashmir with more population to be our responsibility... we have taken what we wanted including the rivers that starts from our kashmir.....yeah vipers that capable only on pdf....
Your defense purchases is dictated on govt corruption. Indian navies previous aircraft carriers are prime example of that

Boeing has just down selected AH 64E for the possible tender. They just decided to offer AH 64E for the tender. Not selling. No deals have been made. Try to interpret the word down select correctly. Don’t manipulate it.

Your secondhand Type 053H3 are just refurbished (repainted) and no obvious modifications were made. So unlike F22P, your Type 053 H3 are still carrying old HQ 7 not the FM 90 as you claimed.

Anti air operations and self defense are two different things. For the anti air operations you must have ability to neutralize the enemy air assets and you have to be capable of destroying enemy aircraft before they can release their standoff AShM.

So you cannot carry out such anti air operations with manual reloading short range self defense SAM like HQ 7.

AW 139 is just a intermediate lift helicopter and not an ASW one.

Another big lie in you post is about the Seaspray 7000E AESA radar.

The official Leonardo website said Bangladesh is buying Seaspray 5000E radar for anti-smuggling and anti-pollution missions. Yet you claimed it as an OTH radar.

So pls don’t pollute this forum with fake and hoax.

For the F 16 saga .. I wish your dreams come true.

View attachment 602242

https://www.leonardocompany.com/en/press-release-detail/-/detail/seaspray-aesa-globaleye
You really believe catching Indian fishermen and cleaning the waters is cheaper with a helicopter than a patrol boat?

If they have gone nuclear then A dozen of warheads can cause the extinction of your race
Worry about your own faux racial identity

Your defense purchases is dictated on govt corruption. Indian navies previous aircraft carriers are prime example of that

You really believe catching Indian fishermen and cleaning the waters is cheaper with a helicopter than a patrol boat?

Worry about your own faux racial identity

Whatever floats your boat Kid.... Even with the curruption we have never compromised with the national security and hence today we are one the most powerful entities on the planet.... And you better not say anything about curruption.... Do you want me to open a thread on curruption in BD forces???

ASEAN is prohibit their member to developing Nuclear weapons

UN actually doesn't allow new nuclear power after five veto powers.... Who gives a shit???? It's just ASEAN...

Whatever floats your boat Kid.... Even with the curruption we have never compromised with the national security and hence today we are one the most powerful entities on the planet.... And you better not say anything about curruption.... Do you want me to open a thread on curruption in BD forces???

UN actually doesn't allow new nuclear power after five veto powers.... Who gives a shit???? It's just ASEAN...

Myanmar itself give a fucking shit, they cant let their country under Chinese thumb again. Even they are much more eager to sign the petition and moratorium compared to Indonesia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeast_Asian_Nuclear-Weapon-Free_Zone_Treaty

With ASEAN they right now gaining access toward ASEAN extensive investment and trade, key to engaging other countries like European through European ASEAN business council, Asean +five dialogue and so on. Joining ASEAN had more immediate , medium term and long term benefit in economy terms toward Myanmar compared to pursue Nuclear weapon.

I think you missed the breaking news! It seems that Burma has a huge arsenal of ICBMs hidden in the mountains ready to go. Also, they commissioned a few state of the art SSBNs secretly. There you have it, the means of delivery. Although I'm positive they are keeping some other means of delivery completely secret and confidential but I have a hunch that it might be Space Launched Hypersonic missiles to be launched from their very own space station!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't go overboard on hilsa kid.... Save some.... You will need it when Myanmar actually grab your collar on battel field....

Powerful entities?.....
AIDS Virus is whooping inside your country first control this HIV virus then make toilets......

Powerful entities?.....
AIDS Virus is whooping inside your country first control this HIV virus then make toilets......

I'm purely talking in terms of military dude.... The same military which has annexed kashmir.... Instead of worrying about our toilets plan strategy to liberate your JAGULAR VEIN.....

I'm purely talking in terms of military dude.... The same military which has annexed kashmir.... Instead of worrying about our toilets plan strategy to liberate your JAGULAR VEIN.....
As Kashmir is concerned it is necessary to endangered billions of life of both Indo pak citizens under nuclear attack threat?
Innocent children which even do not know that What is an India or Pakistan?
you want to convert our entire region including you into thermonuclear energy ?
and I was only saying truth about gayhind.

Don't go overboard on hilsa kid.... Save some.... You will need it when Myanmar actually grab your collar on battel field....

Lol. Did that burn?!
It's you who's going overboard. It's ok for you to fantasize because it's pdf. But it's not a place to write fiction. By the way you gave me a big reason to laugh so I just wrote the second part of your fiction and I see you are angry because you didn't get to do it yourself!
Hilsha kid was it? Well to be honest I never liked fish as I'm a meat lover you see! Specially gao mata meat. So, don't go around posting nonsense after getting drunk on gao mata piss!
As for Myanmar grabbing my collar by all means tell them to try. I can assure you their bananas and balls will be rolling on the ground before they even get to reach my collar!
Lols, Burma the hidden nuclear superpower. What a laugh! Joke of the year!!!

As Kashmir is concerned it is necessary to endangered billions of life of both Indo pak citizens under nuclear attack threat?
Innocent children which even do not know that What is an India or Pakistan?
you want to convert our entire region including you into thermonuclear energy ?
and I was only saying truth about gayhind.

Lol then stop giving nuclear threats every now and then.... It's Pakistan who talks nuclear not us....

Lol. Did that burn?!
It's you who's going overboard. It's ok for you to fantasize because it's pdf. But it's not a place to write fiction. By the way you gave me a big reason to laugh so I just wrote the second part of your fiction and I see you are angry because you didn't get to do it yourself!
Hilsha kid was it? Well to be honest I never liked fish as I'm a meat lover you see! Specially gao mata meat. So, don't go around posting nonsense after getting drunk on gao mata piss!
As for Myanmar grabbing my collar by all means tell them to try. I can assure you their bananas and balls will be rolling on the ground before they even get to reach my collar!
Lols, Burma the hidden nuclear superpower. What a laugh! Joke of the year!!!

Haha they already grabbed BD collar by pushing so many rohingyas (an act I never appreciate).... What could you do about their bananas and balls???

Back
Top Bottom