What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

LOL.

Please expand your thoughts on this.

Explain to me how Burma has nuclear weapons.

In 2006 only USA had observed underground nuclear facilities in Burma.... Why it was underground facility? To cook hiisa??? After that it requires no geneious to sum it up.... Burma a South Eastern strategic ally of China just like Pakistan and North Korea.... And then making nukes is quite easy.... Difficult part is only to get raw or say fissile materials and centrifuges.... From China Burma certainly has this luxury.... Unfortunately BD doesn't.....

Yes Sir Ji. We know nothing Ji. We also do not know that they already operate Jin-class submarines and have recently opened Disneyland in Yangoon; They just choose not to talk about it.
In the meanwhile we have no plans to induct MRSAMs, AESA radars, GMRLS, etc..
Why are you arguing with him? It's a waste of time. Just leave it be.

In 2006 only USA had observed underground nuclear facilities in Burma.... Why it was underground facility? To cook hiisa??? After that it requires no geneious to sum it up.... Burma a South Eastern strategic ally of China just like Pakistan and North Korea.... And then making nukes is quite easy.... Difficult part is only to get raw or say fissile materials and centrifuges.... From China Burma certainly has this luxury.... Unfortunately BD doesn't.....

LOL.

Keep going.

I'm enjoying your story.

Where in that quote did I say we're 'white-skinned'? (LMAO) I was talking about you, you nut.

Please don't consider PDF to be a reflection of real life views. I think you'd be pretty surprised to find out how they really see you, LOL

You said how they view at brown skinned like you... So it was my response.... Anyway if you have anything to contribute then talk or else stay away...

LOL.

Keep going.

I'm enjoying your story.

Lol you keep underestimating Burma and India....

@waz @Dubious brothers, looks like lotta filth & crap from indians here. Can you clear the thread so sanity can restored here, please?

In all honesty, I am enjoying his posts.

More for comedy than informational purposes.

Also, please I really wanna hear all about the Burmese nuclear program.

Also, I think @Dubious is a sister, no?

You said how they view at brown skinned like you... So it was my response.... Anyway if you have anything to contribute then talk or else stay away...
Why don't you focus on your own damn airforce? This ain't nothing which concerns ya

I'm pretty neutral towards your country but if you keep on pissing like this I'm gon' have to change my mind :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well you have me there. But in my defence I always considered the Internet is a gender neutral zone. Anyone, who takes up a anonymous name is thus neutral in gender.

So being a 'sister' makes little difference here for me. lol.

I would like to advise you to tone down your curiosity about the burmese nuclear program. If this continues he might claim burma already developed ICBMs capable of hitting anyone!!!:lol:

Why are you arguing with him? It's a waste of time. Just leave it be.

All kinds of third-rate uneducated Sanghis come here to 'express opinions' on their supposed military might with broken English, talkin' about Shiva-Linga class ships made with cheap pot metal - when their aukat is Rupees 2 tea sipped out of cheap clay cups. Yeh hai tera 'supa-pawa' toilet-less Endeya...someone should tell these Sanghis to fix their effed up andhey galli neighborhoods and toilets first...this sort of Sanghi humki-dhamki is old news to us Bangladeshis.

Yes Sir Ji. We know nothing Ji. We also do not know that they already operate Jin-class submarines and have recently opened Disneyland in Yangoon; They just choose not to talk about it.
In the meanwhile we have no plans to induct MRSAMs, AESA radars, GMLRS, etc..

No need to troll I'm just telling you the reality... This Sir ji ji ji type comment will only get you some cheap likes from fellow minds... Not going to change a reality....

Well you have me there. But in my defence I always considered the Internet is a gender neutral zone. Anyone, who takes up a anonymous name is thus neutral in gender.

So being a 'sister' makes little difference here for me. lol.

Au contraire - mon frère...

It means you treat that person with respect deserving of said fairer gender.

That is what makes a person like you or me gentlemen.

All kinds of third-rate uneducated Sanghis come here to 'express opinions' on their supposed military might with broken English, talkin' about Shiva-Linga class ships made with cheap pot metal - when their aukat is Rupees 2 tea sipped out of cheap clay cups. Yeh hai tera 'supa-pawa' toilet-less Endeya...someone should tell these Sanghis to fix their effed up andhey galli neighborhoods and toilets first...this sort of Sanghi humki-dhamki is old news to us Bangladeshis.

Lol I didn't know BD has become that rich that it's poor ppl are having morning coffee in Barista.....

It's not Shiva linga, it's shivalik class warship (you know this very well just trying to earn some cheap claps) who will own any of your floating junk which you call a navy hands down..... In fact if I am an IN commander I would charge penalty on BN for forcing me to waste my costly brahmos, excoset and harpoons for clearing out that junk....

Last edited:
I don't hate them tbh, met lots of friendly guys and gals, but goooosh these pdf indians are a different breed (fighting on bd airforce thread of all, lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

I don't hate them tbh, met lots of friendly guys and gals, but goooosh these pdf indians are a different breed (fighting on bd airforce thread of all, lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Well you have to differentiate between decent Indian folks and these rabid Sanghis. Usually the latter type is a small town or village dweller, used to ideas of 'taking things by force' (goonda and rapist habits but only in groups) and has little education or exposure and is far less cosmopolitan, hence the weird views and opinions...

Back
Top Bottom