What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

So many inaccuracies in this post:

1. "You are wrong. Boeing didn’t confirm it. They just said if BD wanna buy they will consider to sell. Neither BD nor Boeing made any decision yet. That’s all."

"https://www.janes.com/article/93839...-for-bangladesh-attack-helicopter-requirement"

"Boeing has confirmed that its AH-64E Apache attack helicopter has been down-selected for a potential programme in Bangladesh."
""[In Bangladesh] we have been down-selected not just based on capability, but we went head-to-head with some of our competitors and we were down-selected based on price
."

Yep BD has chosen the AH-64E over other contenders.

Just like the Apache it is now nearly 100% certain the F-16 Block 50/52 or Superhornet is coming. Either of these two planes and their AMRAAM missiles will kill your air-force like how Pakistani F-16s hunted the Indian airforce in 2019.

USA will like nothing better than for BAF to have a field day hunting MAF and they will provide the hardware for us to do this.

2. "Just by looking at the acquisition of Yak 130 one can easily figure out that BAF has no intention to buy any of West made fighters."

It may have been true that BAF was looking to buy Russian fighters when the YAK-130s were purchased but the Rohingya crisis of 2017 when Russia backed Myanmar has changed the calculus completely.

https://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/yak_130/

"The Yak-130 has a maximum g-loading of +8g to -3g and is capable of executing the flight manoeuvres specific to current operational and developmental combat aircraft, including Su-30, MiG-29, Mirage, F-15, F-16, Eurofighter, F-22 and F-35."

Really makes little difference if you want to train to go onto Russian or Western fighters afterwards:

2. "Their HQ 7 are Chinese copy of outdated 1970s era French Crotale. Even in the Chinese standard those HQ 7 are considered outdated and substandard."

Nope as the two Type-053H3 already in BD have the FM-90N SAM system which is modern and the upcoming two will also have this SAM as well.

3. "Your downgraded C 13B also lack anti air capabilities"

Again it is not downgraded but just has the sonar taken out. BD is building the Durjoy class with anti-sub capabilities to cover this capability.
Yes none of the BD corvettes and frigates provide area defence but they are better than your modified manpads you have on your frigates

4. "Another thing is that as your navy lack any of OTH targeting platforms, they cannot engage target beyond 40 km even if you have 100 km+ missile. IFF at beyond visual range in the sea require OTH targeting systems"

BD has ordered 2 AW-139E helicopters with the Seaspray 7000E AESA radar and that should provide target detection from more than 100km away.

Now please stop writing embarrassing posts such as the one I have just quoted.:lol:

Thanks for taking the time to respond to him.

With regards to Yak 130, in addition to the point you mentioned, it was jointly developed by Yakolev (Russian) and Aermacchi (Italian). So it already had Western DNA in it since inception. It's successor M346 is used by Israel. Guess what fighters they fly?

It is one of the best in business that will train our pilots regardless of what platform we choose. So much for not having a plan!

Just like the Apache it is now nearly 100% certain the F-16 Block 50/52 or Superhornet is coming. Either of these two planes and their AMRAAM missiles will kill your air-force like how Pakistani F-16s hunted the Indian airforce in 2019.

Kid.... Paf only shot down one older mig 21 that also sneaked dangerously close to viper.... Vipers only had range advantage with their AMARAAM.... It's no where called HUNTING..... Only thing they did was knocking the door and running away staying in their own air space.... IAF has now sorted out the missile range issue with newer R series and plans for homemade Astra.... If their vipers were that capable to hunt fulcrums, flankers, m2k as a target practice (as per your own previous statement on this thread) then they would have liberated kashmir after what happened on 5th August 2019.... That no value addition small air skirmish victory could not deter India to annex kashmir.... And their Prime minister in response said we don't have capacity to attack India and take kashmir.... 16 vipers are not going to help you against Burma and India.... Period ....

Last edited:
Kid.... Paf only shot down one older mig 21 that also sneaked dangerously close to viper.... Vipers only had range advantage with their AMARAAM.... It's no where called HUNTING..... Only thing they did was knocking the door and running away staying in their own air space.... IAF has now sorted out the missile range issue with newer R series and plans for homemade Astra.... If their vipers were that capable to hunt fulcrums, flankers, m2k as a target practice (as per your own previous statement on this thread) then they would have liberated kashmir after what happened on 5th August 2019.... That no value addition small air skirmish victory could not deter India to annex kashmir.... And their Prime minister in response said we don't have capacity to attack India and take kashmir.... 16 vipers are not going to help you against Burma and India.... Period ....

F-16s are that capable even if you try to deny it. The only reason PAF didn't go into Indian airspace is because the agreement with US forbids them to use the F-16 offensively against India. So, PAF can only use them to defend remaining in their airspace.
And the Kashmir land is divided. India is also not capable of taking the part held by Pakistan and vice verse. The capability of a single MRCA doesn't decide the fate of a disputed area like Kashmir, so don't bring that useless analogy in the comparison of fighters!

F-16s are that capable even if you try to deny it. The only reason PAF didn't go into Indian airspace is because the agreement with US forbids them to use the F-16 offensively against India. So, PAF can only use them to defend remaining in their airspace.
And the Kashmir land is divided. India is also not capable of taking the part held by Pakistan and vice verse. The capability of a single MRCA doesn't decide the fate of a disputed area like Kashmir, so don't bring that useless analogy in the comparison of fighters!

If it was really that capable trust me by now India would have purchased 100 F21 which is offered to us... after all we need that much capable system to face two nuclear enemies right??....and don't give the crap they're forbidden by USA to use against India....they used amaraam that stays a lot.... lol who want's that azad Kashmir with more population to be our responsibility... we have taken what we wanted including the rivers that starts from our kashmir.....yeah vipers that capable only on pdf....

If it was really that capable trust me by now India would have purchased 100 F21 which is offered to us... after all we need that much capable system to face two nuclear enemies right??....and don't give the crap they're forbidden by USA to use against India....they used amaraam that stays a lot.... lol who want's that azad Kashmir with more population to be our responsibility... we have taken what we wanted including the rivers that starts from our kashmir.....yeah vipers that capable only on pdf....

If F-16 is not capable like you claim then why do you think approximately 30 Air Forces around the world uses them?!! They could just go for superior Russian birds like IAF! What a load of bullcrap you spew. No wonder only delusional burmese pdf members keep liking your posts!!!

BD has ordered 2 AW-139E helicopters with the Seaspray 7000E AESA radar and that should provide target detection from more than 100km away.

AW-139 is medium SAR and Utility Helicopter and it can not perform any target detection.

why not choose F-22 and F-35 ? i thought u guys just said like " we're getting Su-30 and it's 100% sure. we will destroy ur AF " since many years ago , even before we order Su-30. Now, we are about to receive / already received first batch of Su-30 delivery. :pop:

"The Yak-130 has a maximum g-loading of +8g to -3g and is capable of executing the flight manoeuvres specific to current operational and developmental combat aircraft, including Su-30, MiG-29, Mirage, F-15, F-16, Eurofighter, F-22 and F-35."

Really makes little difference if you want to train to go onto Russian or Western fighters afterwards:

in fact, technically yes. but in reality, many difficulties will be faced. even its cousin, M346 have been modified intensively to serve as trainer for western fighters.

If F-16 is not capable like you claim then why do you think approximately 30 Air Forces around the world uses them?!! They could just go for superior Russian birds like IAF! What a load of bullcrap you spew. No wonder only delusional burmese pdf members keep liking your posts!!!

NATO countries operate them.... Other non NATO countries who operate them due to it being a single engined, maintainance friendly bird.... Apart from this many other nations who operate them have got them under some aid package..... Then there are many other countries who have been forced this fighter by uncle Sam down to their throat.... Look at Egypt as an example.... 200 plus vipers with no BVR and unable to take on Israel.... I'm not calling F16 a bad fighter.... It's a great deadly fighter.... But 30 states you are talking about its not like they have taken this jet something because it has allien technology.... There are many factors behind....

AW-139 is medium SAR and Utility Helicopter and it can not perform any target detection.

why not choose F-22 and F-35 ? i thought u guys just said like " we're getting Su-30 and it's 100% sure. we will destroy ur AF " since many years ago , even before we order Su-30. Now, we are about to receive / already received first batch of Su-30 delivery. :pop:

in fact, technically yes. but in reality, many difficulties will be faced. even its cousin, M346 have been modified intensively to serve as trainer for western fighters.

My friend.... No need to worry even if they get Super hornets..... Super hornets are deadly off course but you are also getting a deadly flanker.... There is a reason India has inducted 250+ after initial order for 140.... And still asking for more 12 used Russian flankers even after 27th Feb..... Your flanker will be deadly even against Rafale in WVR.... In BVR Rafale might be dangerous only because of longer range Meteor and nothing else.... Russians will surely come up with better BVR missile than meteor in future.... So no need to worry.... One small air skirmish which was not even a full blown air battle cannot be used as a yard stick to rate any air craft.... Only fanboys do that....

Lotta pollution in the thread in the last few pages.

Credibility was lost at declaring Burma a nuclear state.

LOL!

You don't even know what Burma is capable of..... Apart from Burma many countries have hidden nuclear capacity.... They just prefer to keep mouth shut about it...

You don't even know what Burma is capable of..... Apart from Burma many countries have hidden nuclear capacity.... They just prefer to keep mouth shut about it...
I'm wondering what you're doing poking your nose where it don't belong? It's pretty funny though, considering how they view brown-skinned f**kers like yourself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL.

Please expand your thoughts on this.

Explain to me how Burma has nuclear weapons.

I'm wondering what you're doing poking your nose where it don't belong? It's pretty funny though, considering how they view brown-skinned f**kers like yourself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please use decent language or else I will report you... Since when did BD ppl became white skinned??? Anyways it belongs to me as BD and India are strategic allies....

Yes Sir Ji. We know nothing Ji. We also do not know that they already operate Jin-class submarines and have recently opened Disneyland in Yangoon; They just choose not to talk about it.
In the meanwhile we have no plans to induct MRSAMs, AESA radars, GMLRS, etc..

Last edited:
Please use decent language or else I will report you... Since when did BD ppl became white skinned??? Anyways it belongs to me as BD and India are strategic allies....
Where in that quote did I say we're 'white-skinned'? (LMAO) I was talking about you, you nut.

Please don't consider PDF to be a reflection of real life views. I think you'd be pretty surprised to find out how they really see you, LOL

Back
Top Bottom