What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Lol I didn't know BD has become that rich that it's poor ppl are having morning coffee in Barista.....

It's not Shiva linga, it's shivalik class warship (you know this very well just trying to earn some cheap claps) who will own any of your floating junk which you call a navy hands down..... In fact if I am an IN commander I would charge penalty on BN for forcing me to waste my costly brahmos, excoset and harpoons for clearing out that junk....
@Bilal9
Amar mone hoy, oke kon bangali meye reject korse :cry:, oijonno BD'r upor eto rag, lol

LOL.

Keep going.

I'm enjoying your story.

No need to troll I'm just telling you the reality... This Sir ji ji ji type comment will only get you some cheap likes from fellow minds... Not going to change a reality....

It may not be just stories. There is no smoke without fire. I have heard/read the same story before that the US discovered some nuclear activity in Burma and it was rudimentary. If I remember correctly, they were not advanced enough to produce nukes and was stopped under US warning.

However, I don't believe that has progressed to the point that they have nukes now. The US will suspend Burmese Generals by the balls if anything like that was true, remember nothing, absolutely nothing escapes the eyes of uncle sam. The only countries they have tolerated with nukes are Pakistan and India so far (for well known reasons), they did not even give the North Koreans a free pass. They have no interest whatsoever to allow the Burmese to have nukes.

It may not be just stories. There is no smoke without fire. I have heard/read the same story before that the US discovered some nuclear activity in Burma and it was rudimentary. If I remember correctly, they were not advanced enough to produce nukes and was stopped under US warning.

However, I don't believe that has progressed to the point that they have nukes now. The US will suspend Burmese Generals by the balls if anything like that was true, remember nothing, absolutely nothing escapes the eyes of uncle sam. The only countries they have tolerated with nukes are Pakistan and India so far (for well known reasons), they did not even give the North Koreans a free pass. They have no interest whatsoever to allow the Burmese to have nukes.

USA can do nothing to China ally.... they after all can't run behind everyone in the world.... especially when they are already occupied in ME, Pacific etc.... so they basically have no interest in stopping Burma.... it's not situation like a gulf where nuclear Iran (another actual nuclear power) will be a hurdle in their ambitions..... and as I said nuclear bomb making is quite an easy task.... tough part is to get raw materials, centrifuges and off course gathering courage to stand up to the world wrath.... Pakistan and India have that kind of guts..... don't expect everyone to be like that..... in short Burma is a hidden nuclear power....

USA can do nothing to China ally.... they after all can't run behind everyone in the world.... especially when they are already occupied in ME, Pacific etc.... so they basically have no interest in stopping Burma.... it's not situation like a gulf where nuclear Iran (another actual nuclear power) will be a hurdle in their ambitions..... and as I said nuclear bomb making is quite an easy task.... tough part is to get raw materials, centrifuges and off course gathering courage to stand up to the world wrath.... Pakistan and India have that kind of guts..... don't expect everyone to be like that..... in short Burma is a hidden nuclear power....
stop crapping.. mm does not even produce enough electricity to run centrifuge.

u just proved me right(none of those r delivered yet)..nd stop giving that websites article as a reference..a cheap website which has no credibility nd run by a bangladeshi psycho..:lol::lol:
60053705_10205705435431312_8667586819027632128_n.jpg
here he is..!!:D:D ( we knw u r getting sukhois)

Au contraire - mon frère...

It means you treat that person with respect deserving of said fairer gender.

That is what makes a person like you or me gentlemen.
Well. That's a good point.

But shouldn't a gentleman respect everyone?
I believe every human is worthy of respect & has inherent virtues to be respected.

Well untill they proves themselves completely unworthy of it. Like the sanghi scums we encounter.... they are even unworthy of.... I am at loss of words on that one.....

stop crapping.. mm does not even produce enough electricity to run centrifuge.

I won't reply further on Burma nuclear capability as I don't want to be a reason for flame wars over Burma by jealoused BD ppl .... let's get back to the topic... as of now you guys need to find a solution on how to counter Burma flankers, fulcrum and latest Thunders for which deals are signed and funds have been allocated.... on BD part all I hear is Boeing confirmed this and LM confirmed that....

I won't reply further on Burma nuclear capability as I don't want to be a reason for flame wars over Burma by jealoused BD ppl .... let's get back to the topic... as of now you guys need to find a solution on how to counter Burma flankers, fulcrum and latest Thunders for which deals are signed and funds have been allocated.... on BD part all I hear is Boeing confirmed this and LM confirmed that....
Few thousand AK-47 and ATGM in the hand of Arakan Army will just do fine. I dont think we even need to mobilze our army to counter MM. Border Guard will suffice.

So many inaccuracies in this post:

1. "You are wrong. Boeing didn’t confirm it. They just said if BD wanna buy they will consider to sell. Neither BD nor Boeing made any decision yet. That’s all."

"https://www.janes.com/article/93839...-for-bangladesh-attack-helicopter-requirement"

"Boeing has confirmed that its AH-64E Apache attack helicopter has been down-selected for a potential programme in Bangladesh."
""[In Bangladesh] we have been down-selected not just based on capability, but we went head-to-head with some of our competitors and we were down-selected based on price
."

Yep BD has chosen the AH-64E over other contenders.

Just like the Apache it is now nearly 100% certain the F-16 Block 50/52 or Superhornet is coming. Either of these two planes and their AMRAAM missiles will kill your air-force like how Pakistani F-16s hunted the Indian airforce in 2019.

USA will like nothing better than for BAF to have a field day hunting MAF and they will provide the hardware for us to do this.

2. "Just by looking at the acquisition of Yak 130 one can easily figure out that BAF has no intention to buy any of West made fighters."

It may have been true that BAF was looking to buy Russian fighters when the YAK-130s were purchased but the Rohingya crisis of 2017 when Russia backed Myanmar has changed the calculus completely.

https://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/yak_130/

"The Yak-130 has a maximum g-loading of +8g to -3g and is capable of executing the flight manoeuvres specific to current operational and developmental combat aircraft, including Su-30, MiG-29, Mirage, F-15, F-16, Eurofighter, F-22 and F-35."

Really makes little difference if you want to train to go onto Russian or Western fighters afterwards:

2. "Their HQ 7 are Chinese copy of outdated 1970s era French Crotale. Even in the Chinese standard those HQ 7 are considered outdated and substandard."

Nope as the two Type-053H3 already in BD have the FM-90N SAM system which is modern and the upcoming two will also have this SAM as well.

3. "Your downgraded C 13B also lack anti air capabilities"

Again it is not downgraded but just has the sonar taken out. BD is building the Durjoy class with anti-sub capabilities to cover this capability.
Yes none of the BD corvettes and frigates provide area defence but they are better than your modified manpads you have on your frigates

4. "Another thing is that as your navy lack any of OTH targeting platforms, they cannot engage target beyond 40 km even if you have 100 km+ missile. IFF at beyond visual range in the sea require OTH targeting systems"

BD has ordered 2 AW-139E helicopters with the Seaspray 7000E AESA radar and that should provide target detection from more than 100km away.

Now please stop writing embarrassing posts such as the one I have just quoted.:lol:

Boeing has just down selected AH 64E for the possible tender. They just decided to offer AH 64E for the tender. Not selling. No deals have been made. Try to interpret the word down select correctly. Don’t manipulate it.

Your secondhand Type 053H3 are just refurbished (repainted) and no obvious modifications were made. So unlike F22P, your Type 053 H3 are still carrying old HQ 7 not the FM 90 as you claimed.

Anti air operations and self defense are two different things. For the anti air operations you must have ability to neutralize the enemy air assets and you have to be capable of destroying enemy aircraft before they can release their standoff AShM.

So you cannot carry out such anti air operations with manual reloading short range self defense SAM like HQ 7.

AW 139 is just a intermediate lift helicopter and not an ASW one.

Another big lie in you post is about the Seaspray 7000E AESA radar.

The official Leonardo website said Bangladesh is buying Seaspray 5000E radar for anti-smuggling and anti-pollution missions. Yet you claimed it as an OTH radar.

So pls don’t pollute this forum with fake and hoax.

For the F 16 saga .. I wish your dreams come true.

Adjustments.JPG

https://www.leonardocompany.com/en/press-release-detail/-/detail/seaspray-aesa-globaleye

No please educate us.

No jealousy here partner.

Just genuine curiosity.

How many warheads?

Also what are the means of delivery?

SSM?

F-7? FULCRUMS?

Please do let us know.

ASEAN is prohibit their member to developing Nuclear weapons

There will be no flame war, don't worry. As you see no burmese posters are confirming or supporting your claim. Because they know even if it is PDF there is a limit to fantasies!!

No please educate us.

Just genuine curiosity.

How many warheads?

SSM?

F-7? FULCRUMS?

Please do let us know.
If they have gone nuclear then A dozen of warheads can cause the extinction of your race.....
Actually with no offence Su-30 eventually will become Mig-21 if billions of $ are not spent on them.....

No please educate us.

Just genuine curiosity.

How many warheads?

SSM?

F-7? FULCRUMS?

Please do let us know.

I think you missed the breaking news! It seems that Burma has a huge arsenal of ICBMs hidden in the mountains ready to go. Also, they commissioned a few state of the art SSBNs secretly. There you have it, the means of delivery. Although I'm positive they are keeping some other means of delivery completely secret and confidential but I have a hunch that it might be Space Launched Hypersonic missiles to be launched from their very own space station!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom