What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

This is your super duper navy.
Buying secondhand frigates and downgraded cheap version corvettes is just funny.

View attachment 602036

While you are buying secondhand obsolete frigates from China, Myanmar Navy is buying. .
- S 100 UAVs (for OTH targeting) from Austria.
- ATR 42 MPAs with full sensor suite from Israel.
- JF 17 with C 802AK maritime strike fighters from China.
- LPD from South Korea.
- Kilo sub from India.
MN is just diversifying their capabilities. Thier focus now is on the force multiplication. Your focus is just on the buying secondhand frigates.
Apart from buying platforms they are also upgrading thier 12000 ton Naval Shipyard into a 40000 shipyard.
Unlike BD they have friends.
Unlike BD they have vision.
Truth is bitter.

View attachment 602037
View attachment 602038
View attachment 602039
View attachment 602040

LOL.

Good luck with your pariah state goals.

Why not Rafale?

Yes Rafales would also do... I had said in previous post that either MIG 35 or Rafale... But strategic allies should operate common platforms to ease logistics and making platforms available to each other in case of attrition in war.... I am promoting MIG 35 because they can be bought in numbers.... For 16 typhoons they can buy 32 MIG 35... They need numbers to deal with Burma who is now equipped with deadly flankers....

But strategic allies should operate common platforms to ease logistics and making platforms available to each other in case of attrition in war....
In a war against Myanmar? Pakistan? China?

In a war against Myanmar? Pakistan? China?

Only county BD will ever go to war is Myanmar... India is there strategic ally and all weather brother... China is their friend. Pakistan they don't have any dispute between them and geographically war between them is not possible...

Only county BD will ever go to war is Myanmar... India is there strategic ally and all weather brother... China is their friend. Pakistan they don't have any dispute between them and geographically war between them is not possible...
So, what is the India-Bangladesh common threat? Myanmar?

Yes Rafales would also do... I had said in previous post that either MIG 35 or Rafale... But strategic allies should operate common platforms to ease logistics and making platforms available to each other in case of attrition in war.... I am promoting MIG 35 because they can be bought in numbers.... For 16 typhoons they can buy 32 MIG 35... They need numbers to deal with Burma who is now equipped with deadly flankers....
with only six units..let them have those frst..nd 16 units of typhoons r more thn enuf to counter burmese airforce....

So, what is the India-Bangladesh common threat? Myanmar?

Burma is not our enemy rather friend... But same time we want strong and progressive BD too.... It's a part of our LOOK EAST policy... And we are actually trying to ease out the tensions between BD and Burma....

with only six units..let them have those frst..nd 16 units of typhoons r more thn enuf to counter burmese airforce....

16 units more than enough for Burmese Air Force? They will have 30 Sukhoi 30 SM, more Fulcrums than you, more F7s than you. Only 16 typhoons can't do anything especially when BD doesn't have AWACS system.... Imagine if only 3-4 costly Typhoons get shot down or destroyed on ground..... It will be a loss for BAF.... BD will be forced to use them only for air defence while Myanmar will be offensive with complete air superiority....

16 units more than enough for Burmese Air Force? They will have 30 Sukhoi 30 SM, more Fulcrums than you, more F7s than you. Only 16 typhoons can't do anything especially when BD doesn't have AWACS system.... Imagine if only 3-4 costly Typhoons get shot down or destroyed on ground..... It will be a loss for BAF.... BD will be forced to use them only for air defence while Myanmar will be offensive with complete air superiority....
I thought they bought 6 sukui.
Besides they rushed to these acquisition fearing BD will buy them. But instead BD bought nothing. They lost it right there. ;)

Burma is not our enemy rather friend... But same time we want strong and progressive BD too.... It's a part of our LOOK EAST policy... And we are actually trying to ease out the tensions between BD and Burma....

for now they have only 6 units..none of those r delivered yet...

I thought they bought 6 sukui.
Besides they rushed to these acquisition fearing BD will buy them. But instead BD bought nothing. They lost it right there. ;)

6 is initial order... They have plans to take the numbers to 30.... I had read this on Indian defence forum

Back
Top Bottom