What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

You didn't read my post properly... I know BD will never buy Tejas as they have access to Typhoons, Gripen, F16 latest blocks.... I was just giving an example.... but don't say BD will never buy anything crucial from India... if we offer you our bramhos, K series and Agni series you will run and pay us in billions....
Agni series isnt for a sale its an ICBM , critical tech only few nations have it.
And Bangladesh is our transactional ally , no ally is friend or enemy for ever. If our and Bangladesh's interest converge we will be allies , when it doesn't we wont. Simple. Same with Myanmar.
We just want peaceful relations with Bangladesh so that both can develop and one less hostile front.

Not to mention that India sold Myanmar torpedoes as soon as BD brought submarines.
We need to maintain relations with Myanmar. Even Bangladesh is buying weapons from China isnt it?. So there's no such thing as ally or enemy its all transactional.
If Bangladesh can engage with both China and India , similarly we will engage with both Bangladesh and Myanmar

Agni series isnt for a sale its an ICBM , critical tech only few nations have it.
And Bangladesh is our transactional ally , no ally is friend or enemy for ever. If our and Bangladesh's interest converge we will be allies , when it doesn't we wont. Simple. Same with Myanmar.
We just want peaceful relations with Bangladesh so that both can develop and one less hostile front.

We need to maintain relations with Myanmar. Even Bangladesh is buying weapons from China isnt it?. So there's no such thing as ally or enemy its all transactional.
If Bangladesh can engage with both China and India , similarly we will engage with both Bangladesh and Myanmar

I know brother... i was again giving an example.... off course ICBM or K series are not for sale... but no BD member here will deny that BD will pay us handsomely if we offer to arm their warships with bramhos....

I know brother... i was again giving an example.... off course ICBM or K series are not for sale... but no BD member here will deny that BD will pay us handsomely if we offer to arm their warships with bramhos....
If they want they will ask. But as of now they are happy with China and the US. Every nation has its own priority.

You didn't read my post properly... I know BD will never buy Tejas as they have access to Typhoons, Gripen, F16 latest blocks.... I was just giving an example.... but don't say BD will never buy anything crucial from India... if we offer you our bramhos, K series and Agni series you will run and pay us in billions....

Lol!
Ok make the offer then. Let's see if we run or you get rejected again! Dont assume anything before making the offer. Because, ur $500M credit offer has been rejected over and over again!!

IAF might be a happy customer but it's BAF we are talking about. Russia took MM side in the Rohingya issue so buying crucial platforms from them is an absolute mistake. Also buying Russian high tech platforms now would earn BD heavy sanctions from the US. So to sum it up we can't use Russian platforms against both our neighbors in a situation of impending conflicts.

China also took MM side but we can freely use Chinese platforms against India. And for MM we are looking towards the west. A very balanced approach IMO.

Finally, who said we are allies?! India is the biggest threat to our sovereignty no matter what BD Govt. says, period!!!
There are many things defseca reported that was not true at the end but there are things that nobody believed but now becoming a possible reality. Like Apache. Keep calm. I’m sure we will end up seeing the reality soon

Lol!
Ok make the offer then. Let's see if we run or you get rejected again! Dont assume anything before making the offer. Because, ur $500M credit offer has been rejected over and over again!!

I'm saying IF we offer as you said BD will never buy anything crucial from India... except bramhos K series and Agni series are not allowed for sale as per international law but bramhos induction can turn BD navy into second most powerful navy overnight in South Asia... considering Burma threat I guess BD will have no problem in accepting this... 500 milion credit offer we don't know what is actually being offered.... however they at least purchased kilo submarine with torpedo....

There are many things defseca reported that was not true at the end but there are things that nobody believed but now becoming a possible reality. Like Apache. Keep calm. I’m sure we will end up seeing the reality soon

Either MIG 35s or Rafales I would love to see in Bangladesh airforce... we are strategic allies and we need to have commonality in platforms....

Either MIG 35s or Rafales I would love to see in Bangladesh airforce... we are strategic allies and we need to have commonality in platforms....
Bangladesh never saw India as a strategic ally, if it did... it wouldn’t need to spend on military at all. We’re just trading partners. That’s all

strong scent of EFT however. I was a disbeliever until a month or so ago

I'm saying IF we offer as you said BD will never buy anything crucial from India... except bramhos K series and Agni series are not allowed for sale as per international law but bramhos induction can turn BD navy into second most powerful navy overnight in South Asia... considering Burma threat I guess BD will have no problem in accepting this... 500 milion credit offer we don't know what is actually being offered.... however they at least purchased kilo submarine with torpedo....

Well this argument is going nowhere! So, no point in continuing. However, I have a final question. U claimed we are allies right? So, why did India take MM side during the rohingya crisiss? Why is India arming MM(specially the sub)? What kind of an ally is this? I'm very curious to know.....

Bangladesh never saw India as a strategic ally, if it did... it wouldn’t need to spend on military at all. We’re just trading partners. That’s all

strong scent of EFT however. I was a disbeliever until a month or so ago

It seems they will go for Eurufighter Typhoon or viper block 72 but both are damn costly and BD won't be able to procure in numbers.... after initial tactical gains against Burma such low numbers won't help to gain decisive results in BD favor... Burma will return the favor in stretched war.... not to mention China is sitting next door to take care of supplies and logistics support to Burma.... wars are won by the country who is able to keep up with the losses and stand strong to bleed opponents.... circumstances favor Burma... if BD wants to have an upper hand than they need qty with Russian platforms like MIG 35s and strategic partner like India next to its border who will service those jets, provide weapons from its own MIG 29... overall ease the burden

Lovely MIG 35 in action

Well this argument is going nowhere! So, no point in continuing. However, I have a final question. U claimed we are allies right? So, why did India take MM side during the rohingya crisiss? Why is India arming MM(specially the sub)? What kind of an ally is this? I'm very curious to know.....

It's a big story.... Burma is quite a serious military power and very close strategic ally of China.... there is every possibility that it's one hidden nuclear power.... in spite of being so close to China they always helped us in our war against terrorism.... in MNS time surgical strikes on terrorists by India in Burma territory were actually done after taking approval from Burma.... these are all the reasons we can't afford to annoy irritate Burma.... at the same time Bangladesh too is an emerging economy and military power and we feel safer on eastern front because of Bangladesh.... we want peace and friendship with both.... France sold mirages to both India and Pakistan.... again Agosta to Pak and Scorpeans to India (again before anybody jump I'm not saying India is something like France and BD Burma are like India and Pakistan.. it's just example) sometimes we are just choice less in international politics...

It seems they will go for Eurufighter Typhoon or viper block 72 but both are damn costly and BD won't be able to procure in numbers.... after initial tactical gains against Burma such low numbers won't help to gain decisive results in BD favor... Burma will return the favor in stretched war.... not to mention China is sitting next door to take care of supplies and logistics support to Burma.... wars are won by the country who is able to keep up with the losses and stand strong to bleed opponents.... circumstances favor Burma... if BD wants to have an upper hand than they need qty with Russian platforms like MIG 35s and strategic partner like India next to its border who will service those jets, provide weapons from its own MIG 29... overall ease the burden

Lovely MIG 35 in action

It's a big story.... Burma is quite a serious military power and very close strategic ally of China.... there is every possibility that it's one hidden nuclear power.... in spite of being so close to China they always helped us in our war against terrorism.... in MNS time surgical strikes on terrorists by India in Burma territory were actually done after taking approval from Burma.... these are all the reasons we can't afford to annoy irritate Burma.... at the same time Bangladesh too is an emerging economy and military power and we feel safer on eastern front because of Bangladesh.... we want peace and friendship with both.... France sold mirages to both India and Pakistan.... again Agosta to Pak and Scorpeans to India (again before anybody jump I'm not saying India is something like France and BD Burma are like India and Pakistan.. it's just example) sometimes we are just choice less in international politics...

Well thanks for validating my point. We are just neighbors who are trade partners but surely not allies!!

Back
Top Bottom