What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Damn, what a waste... humidity and salty environment must not be king to them airframes. I noticed latest mig 29 photos of a UB variant, the humidity made most of the paint peel off... you can only imagine those sukhois
Wonder how BD could take them out, they would have to use CMs, or BMs.

Wonder how BD could take them out, they would have to use CMs, or BMs.
We need to develop triads of ballistic and cruise missiles for effective deterence against enemy missile and/or artillery strikes.

A guranteed devastating retaliation would ensure India and Myanmar avoid confrontation and prioritise diplomatic cooperation and compromise.

I dont trust defseca. Not reliable at all at least for MRCA. They reported every possible fighter(Su-30, Mig-35, J-10, F-16, EFT) and said the deal is done or almost done. If we were to believe them it is possible to see 5 different fighters in BAF.
Back to this recent news about BAF officials visiting Russia I seriously hope it's not for the MRCA. But knowing BAF indecision and incompetence we might just end up seeing 16 MiG-35 in BD colors!

Quick Reaction Force (QRF) member of Bangladesh Air Force with Night vision device.

82464492_577062052871501_4680026571673698304_o.jpg

For maritime strike fighter and SAM. That's why we need to keep calm and wait patiently for official announcement. Nothing is confirmed yet.

Back
Top Bottom