What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

does ur air force buy from alibaba??
upload_2020-1-17_1-38-47.png

We are producing them ourselves and that is score old news. Indigenous and licence built both.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-has-ability-to-manufacture-night-vision-equipments.10628/

Tomorrow Defense Ministry will hold a meeting for "Acceptance of Necessity" where they will discuss about projects taken by BAF in 2019-20 FY, approve and allocate budget for them.

https://mod.gov.bd/site/notices/ef2...-RhQAO9K88INNkdwHG0JYpYw4Y9fK43Ifsc2FNT09P9Pk

84338078_582967748947598_7019315895675650048_o.jpg

Air Commodore Khosrul Alom was the first BAF officer to be certified as Mig-29UB pilot by MAPO on 27th May, 1995.

83098486_582251095685930_3403207685917638656_n.jpg

82875874_582251145685925_2446162434042363904_n.jpg

BAF issued tender for VVIP helicopter.

https://dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/AP_TEN/doc...3CnA1V4KqjlL5C23YfcjjirndpASFMhiC_4-JSHIfAeoo

Last edited:
Tomorrow Defense Ministry will hold a meeting for "Acceptance of Necessity" where they will discuss about projects taken by BAF in 2019-20 FY, approve and allocate budget for them.

https://mod.gov.bd/site/notices/ef2...-RhQAO9K88INNkdwHG0JYpYw4Y9fK43Ifsc2FNT09P9Pk

84338078_582967748947598_7019315895675650048_o.jpg

Air Commodore Khosrul Alom was the first BAF officer to be certified as Mig-29UB pilot by MAPO on 27th May, 1995.

83098486_582251095685930_3403207685917638656_n.jpg

82875874_582251145685925_2446162434042363904_n.jpg
This is the first time such notice is being put up in a long time no? Major project to be fulfilled soon I guess

I dont trust defseca. Not reliable at all at least for MRCA. They reported every possible fighter(Su-30, Mig-35, J-10, F-16, EFT) and said the deal is done or almost done. If we were to believe them it is possible to see 5 different fighters in BAF.
Back to this recent news about BAF officials visiting Russia I seriously hope it's not for the MRCA. But knowing BAF indecision and incompetence we might just end up seeing 16 MiG-35 in BD colors!

What's wrong if they end up getting MIG 35? IAF is a happy customer with MIG 29 with 100+ in Air Force and Navy... Going for 21 additional Fulcrums shows how capable birds are Fulcrums.... We are allies and it will give us both a commonality if BD also operated fulcrum 35....

MIG 35 is huge upgrade over MIG 29.... Yes Russian jets require high maintenance though....

What's wrong if they end up getting MIG 35? IAF is a happy customer with MIG 29 with 100+ in Air Force and Navy... Going for 21 additional Fulcrums shows how capable birds are Fulcrums.... We are allies and it will give us both a commonality if BD also operated fulcrum 35....

MIG 35 is huge upgrade over MIG 29.... Yes Russian jets require high maintenance though....

IAF might be a happy customer but it's BAF we are talking about. Russia took MM side in the Rohingya issue so buying crucial platforms from them is an absolute mistake. Also buying Russian high tech platforms now would earn BD heavy sanctions from the US. So to sum it up we can't use Russian platforms against both our neighbors in a situation of impending conflicts.

China also took MM side but we can freely use Chinese platforms against India. And for MM we are looking towards the west. A very balanced approach IMO.

Finally, who said we are allies?! India is the biggest threat to our sovereignty no matter what BD Govt. says, period!!!

IAF might be a happy customer but it's BAF we are talking about. Russia took MM side in the Rohingya issue so buying crucial platforms from them is an absolute mistake. Also buying Russian high tech platforms now would earn BD heavy sanctions from the US. So to sum it up we can't use Russian platforms against both our neighbors in a situation of impending conflicts.

China also took MM side but we can freely use Chinese platforms against India. And for MM we are looking towards the west. A very balanced approach IMO.

Finally, who said we are allies?! India is the biggest threat to our sovereignty no matter what BD Govt. says, period!!!

India a biggest threat to Bangladesh security? What are you saying? Bangladesh killed our troops mercilessly in early 2000 and sent body bags... forcibly occupied our territory Chit Mahal and still India kept quite.... and you say India a threat to your security?

Don't at all think that China will prefer Bangladesh over Burma...

Burma is a strategic ally of China.... to China it's as important east Asian ally as its west Asian ally Pakistan.... some year's back their was an article in newspaper that there are some underground labs were observed by USA which resembled nuclear enrichment sites.... there are many many hidden nuclear powers on this planet that we don't even know... Burma surely one among those.... don't at all think that you will have any upper hand over Burma in war with Chinese weapons.... Russia at least least don't interfere once they get their payments and vodka....

And your govt at least consider India as their allies so having common hardware makes sense.... who knows India might even allow you to use it's air space and bases to use against Burma in war...

India a biggest threat to Bangladesh security? What are you saying? Bangladesh killed our troops mercilessly in early 2000 and sent body bags... forcibly occupied our territory Chit Mahal and still India kept quite.... and you say India a threat to your security?

Burma is a strategic ally of China.... to China it's as important east Asian ally as its west Asian ally Pakistan.... some year's back their was an article in newspaper that there are some underground labs were observed by USA which resembled nuclear enrichment sites.... there are many many hidden nuclear powers on this planet that we don't even know... Burma surely one among those.... don't at all think that you will have any upper hand over Burma in war with Chinese weapons.... Russia at least least don't interfere once they get their payments and vodka....

And your govt at least consider India as their allies so having common hardware makes sense.... who knows India might even allow you to use it's air space and bases to use against Burma in war...

https://thediplomat.com/2019/07/will-myanmars-navy-get-its-first-submarine-from-the-indian-navy/

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

If Bangladesh shows interest in our Tejas do you think India will say no? Now before you say who needs that junk and BD won't buy it let me clear that I'm just giving you an example....

Bangladesh today have an access and money for European fighters too which can give them an upper hand over Burma in small scale war..... not the long term wars though....

Dont make laugh. India already took MM side in Rohigya issue. Your Govt. even gifted them with a sub to counter BN. What a loyal ally you are! We dont need backstabbing ally like you.
China will not prefer BD over MM that is a fact. That's why I said BD is looking for western platform to counter MM. And China will surely prefer BD over India, also a fact. As for Russia they tried to sell us MiG-35 when we wanted Su-30. Now they are selling Su-30 to MAF, so much for not taking sides. BD govt. is overly friendly to India because they need the support to stay in power nothing more.
The general population sees India as a threat and even more so after the BJP antics. So, we are not allies!!!

If Bangladesh shows interest in our Tejas do you think India will say no? Now before you say who needs that junk and BD won't buy it let me clear that I'm just giving you an example....

Bangladesh today have an access and money for European fighters too which can give them an upper hand over Burma in small scale war..... not the long term wars though....

I dont know if tejas is a junk or a beast so I'm not going to say anything like that. However, your govt. has been begging BD to take $500M credit to buy Indian weapons and every time to be rejected though. No chance of getting crucial platform from India. Maybe a few patrol boats if BD military finally agrees!!

Dont make laugh. India already took MM side in Rohigya issue. Your Govt. even gifted them with a sub to counter BN. What a loyal ally you are! We dont need backstabbing ally like you.
China will not prefer BD over MM that is a fact. That's why I said BD is looking for western platform to counter MM. And China will surely prefer BD over India, also a fact. As for Russia they tried to sell us MiG-35 when we wanted Su-30. Now they are selling Su-30 to MAF, so much for not taking sides. BD govt. is overly friendly to India because they need the support to stay in power nothing more.
The general population sees India as a threat and even more so after the BJP antics. So, we are not allies!!!

China will not prefer BD over India due to trade agreements... India is obviously a bigger market and in our border dispute BD location doesn't offer them any strategic advantage.... as I said that BD will have tactical advantages over India/ MM if it goes for western fighters but if Burma and India decides to drag the war longer then BD won't be able to survive longer.... you need numbers to survive.... you can buy 2 MIG 35s at the cost of one Typhoon with similar capabilities.....

I dont know if tejas is a junk or a beast so I'm not going to say anything like that. However, your govt. has been begging BD to take $500M credit to buy Indian weapons and every time to be rejected though. No chance of getting crucial platform from India. Maybe a few patrol boats if BD military finally agrees!!

You didn't read my post properly... I know BD will never buy Tejas as they have access to Typhoons, Gripen, F16 latest blocks.... I was just giving an example.... but don't say BD will never buy anything crucial from India... if we offer you our bramhos, K series and Agni series you will run and pay us in billions....

Back
Top Bottom