What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Where are those bdmilotary forum leaks of yeats olds:p:

There are always gonna be rumors.

SU-35 for Pakistan?

Indian MMMMMMMRCA?

Bangladesh didn't even have the financial resources for a substantial buy until just recently.

So what are you going on about?

This is beyond parody. People somehow finds linkage between Israel and each and every incident surrounding them. This has become out of control.
Ties between India, and Israel are proven... Israel supplies them with a lot of intelligence and weapons for use against Pakistan.

Idiocy is
spelling know as "knoe",airforce as "aurforce", selected as "sekected".

Ties between India, and Israel are proven... Israel supplies them without a lot of intelligence and weapons for use against Pakistan.
It was Israeli "Spice" kits that India used to bomb Pakistan in February.Yet this guy thinks Israel isn't a threat.It's baffling how he became a PDF veteran.

spelling know as "knoe",airforce as "aurforce", selected as "sekected".

It was Israeli "Spice" kits that India used to bomb Pakistan in February.Yet this guy thinks Israel isn't a threat.It's baffling how he became a PDF veteran.
First yeah typing on cell sucks

We used US made weapons its not mean usa is enemy of india . India send m2k and we sent m5 its noy mean france is enemy of both ind-pk

Rich of you to call others idiotic.
If you really think Israel isn't a threat to the ONLY nuke power among Muslim countries, I pity your intelligence.
Istael did not have any issue with pakistan in last 72 years

I think the only reason you don't want JF-17 is because you dislike Pakistanis. Is this true?
If that’s their insecurity then that’s there problem, I don’t hate Pakistanis... my closest friends are Pakistanis... i have half my family there... it’s not that we hate jf17... to me if we could stall for 20 years we could wait longer to get something substantially better and not just an upgrade

Ties between India, and Israel are proven... Israel supplies them with a lot of intelligence and weapons for use against Pakistan.
So do others they sale weapons those whom pay for it . Even pakistan recived made in israel military equpment via turkey.

If that’s their insecurity then that’s there problem, I don’t hate Pakistanis... my closest friends are Pakistanis... i have half my family there... it’s not that we hate jf17... to me if we could stall for 20 years we could wait longer to get something substantially better and not just an upgrade

It's nobodies insecurity. The sentiments and perceptions of people on social media do not necessarily represent the state's policy or perceptions. Otherwise, it could also be said that Pakistan is unwilling to sell JF-17 to BD because it doesn't that BD won't provide access to India. Having said that, BD not buying JF-17 is BD's own business but as far as speculation goes it mostly seems like a political decision. As long as Hassina is in power the possibility of such a deal is quite grim. Khalida might have been a different story.

Back
Top Bottom