What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

lol..there is only one incidnt happened this year..a k-8w skidded off from the runway....

Two Yak-130 of Bangladesh Air Force crash after collision
https://defence-blog.com/news/two-yak-130-of-bangladesh-air-force-crash-after-collision.html..(2017s incidnt)

Two Air Force pilots killed as jet crashes in Jessore(k-8w,2018 incidnt)

a mil mi-171sh was crashed due to bad weather in jan,2018..

u have a personal grudge against baf we all knw that...stop making up stories from ur rear end...now go to ur little masters section where u can plan "how to destroy ctg port within few secs,vogchod..
Looks like you're taking pride after crashing aircraft after aircraft. How many aircraft Southeast Asian and Arabs countries crashed this year. Only Egyptian Air crashed aircraft involving Chinese K-8 and Russian made brand new MiG-29M2. Did you see any Arab crashed America made fighter aircraft during training.
You have a dodgy trainer and dump trainee.

Do you think everyone in this forum speak and understand your language.
I rarely see Pakistani or Indian writing in their language but Bangladeshi always posting content of their language. How do you communicate with Rosoboronexport and Norinco?

Looks like you're taking pride after crashing aircraft after aircraft. How many aircraft Southeast Asian and Arabs countries crashed this year. Only Egyptian Air crashed aircraft involving Chinese K-8 and Russian made brand new MiG-29M2. Did you see any Arab crashed America made fighter aircraft during training.

I rarely see Pakistani or Indian writing in their language but Bangladeshi always posting content of their language. How do you communicate with Rosoboronexport and Norinco?
how many aircrafts have crashed by BAF "in 2019"...?? only one...a k-8w...actually,that aircraft wasnt carshed..skidded off from the runway..it will back to service in due time..just look at bharti airforce..how many did they crash this year..12-13??..why dont u talk about that??

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/...force-jet-crashes-in-chiang-mai-pilot-killed/

AIR FORCE JET CRASHES IN CHIANG MAI, PILOT KILLED(thai airforce-2019)

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1639594/old-air-force-plane-crashes

Old air force plane crashes(thai airforce-2019)

vietnam
https://thedefensepost.com/2019/06/14/vietnam-air-force-pilots-killed-yak-52-plane-crash/
Vietnam air force pilots killed in Yak-52 plane crash

https://www.thejakartapost.com/seas...s-killed-in-vietnam-military-plane-crash.html

"In July 2018, two pilots were killed when training in central Nghe An province in a Russian-made Sukhoi Su-22 that belonged to Vietnam's Air Defence Force"

do u want more??

Just curious.

What’s YOUR original language?

Clearly English isn’t.

Just curious.

What’s YOUR original language?

Clearly English isn’t.
What do you think is my language? I am obviously not a bilingual person. Can't you differentiate English? Only language I ever knew is English besides Google translator is helpful. Sometimes that doesn't work either due to language you guys write.
In that case, I could use a predictive software that indicates some sort of language then find a interpreter at a place and time where suit both. Use tradecrafts to figure out. There are many linguistic software out there that does the job. Question for you: What do you think of Sayeedayn International, bdmilitary.com or Mahi International of Bangladesh. They make millions of dollars by selling products and brokering with Rosoboronexport, Norinco? Bonanza for many Bangladeshi!

What do you think is my language? I am obviously not a bilingual person. Can't you differentiate English? Only language I ever knew is English besides Google translator is helpful. Sometimes that doesn't work either due to language you guys write.
In that case, I could use a predictive software that indicates some sort of language then find a interpreter at a place and time where suit both. Use tradecrafts to figure out. There are many linguistic software out there that does the job. Question for you: What do you think of Sayeedayn International, bdmilitary.com or Mahi International of Bangladesh. They make millions of dollars by selling products and brokering with Rosoboronexport, Norinco? Bonanza for many Bangladeshi!

He means your English language usage and grammar skills need more work....it is clear to anyone who reads what you post....

Do you think a fool like me is able to understand your fuzzy quiz? Better talk straight instead of telling us you are over-smart in your fatr fatr English. An Englishman may be ashamed to see the high-level of your English composition.

But, you did not reveal what you heard in the meeting between the BD and Indian Air Chiefs. Is it very classified? I wonder, why then you have revealed the main news that BD has been instructed by your Indian Chief not to buy any more planes.

Someday, your Navy Chief also will visit Dhaka to order our Navy Chief not to buy any more Chinese submarines. So, keep your fingers crossed.

Dude, which country are you originally from?
Clearly you are not an educated American.

Someone asked you about your mother tongue and you are coming with how to sell products online. Most of your sentences in every post are out of context. We don't care what your native language is but try to write objectively and within the context.

We do not need an online English teacher here and even if we need you are not the one we will select to teach us English. We will find out our own teacher and pay him handsomely. Is it understood?

No offense but every time I read your posts I picture you IRL as being some angry Bangladeshi or Indian immigrant driving an Uber and posting on PDF and writing your blog online with your Ryan Smith pen name.

You have many mistakes in your sentences above. I have corrected them for you to learn from a fool. Note the changes in the parentheses. Your sentences are full of mistakes. Please take care next time.

"What do you think is my language? I am obviously not a bilingual person. Can't you differentiate English? (The) Only language I ever knew is English besides Google translator is helpful. Sometimes that doesn't work either due to language you guys write.

In that case, I could use a predictive software that indicates some sort of language then find a (an) interpreter at a place and time where suit both. Use tradecrafts to figure out. There are many (much) linguistic software out there that does the job. Question for you: What do you think of Sayeedayn International, bdmilitary.com or Mahi International of Bangladesh. (Do) They make millions of dollars by selling products and brokering with Rosoboronexport, Norinco? Bonanza for many Bangladeshi"!

No offense but every time I read your posts I picture you IRL as being some angry Bangladeshi or Indian immigrant driving an Uber and posting on PDF and writing your blog online with your Ryan Smith pen name.
Good on you. You explained yourself very well.

You have many mistakes in your sentences above. I have corrected them for you to learn from a fool. Note the changes in the parentheses. Your sentences are full of mistakes. Please take care next time.

"What do you think is my language? I am obviously not a bilingual person. Can't you differentiate English? (The) Only language I ever knew is English besides Google translator is helpful. Sometimes that doesn't work either due to language you guys write.

In that case, I could use a predictive software that indicates some sort of language then find a (an) interpreter at a place and time where suit both. Use tradecrafts to figure out. There are many (much) linguistic software out there that does the job. Question for you: What do you think of Sayeedayn International, bdmilitary.com or Mahi International of Bangladesh. (Do) They make millions of dollars by selling products and brokering with Rosoboronexport, Norinco? Bonanza for many Bangladeshi"!
Turth, isn't it? Which company do you work amongst the three?

Either a Bangladeshi of the rajakar variety or from the baper desh of the rajakars.
Look at this post. You have posted a true Bangladeshi English.

He means your English language usage and grammar skills need more work....it is clear to anyone who reads what you post....
That's right Bilal Miah.

Turth, isn't it? Which company do you work amongst the three?
Are you hiring people or are you yourself to be hired? Please improve your English to be respected by other members of this forum. Write correct sentences.

How many squadrons of fighters does BAF eventually plan to procure?I heard somewhere that it's supposed to be 10 squadrons according to FG2030.But it doesn't seem feasible to me considering our economy & that BAF hasn't even ordered 1 squadron yet.

Back
Top Bottom