What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Warplanes are sturdy mofos... I remember Israeli f15 still being stable after it lost a complete wing and landed safely. Nothing to be concerned about
Now I know why BAG doesn't buy fighter jets. BAG lacks quality training, flight hours, simulation hours, qualified and skilled instructors. Basically when Khaleda cancelled MiG procurement, BAG stopped every activity and was at sleep.
BAG wakes up now and realized times passed. All Southeast Asian Air Force becomes stronger and they become moron.
Hire better instructor from China to train K-8W and from Russia to train on Yak-13.
The way the aircraft landed, I'm guessing whoever was in control didn't know how to use the flight control system correctly using correct input by stick shaker to stop the aircraft on runway.
It's not just technical problems but training problems of BAG.

Please stop comparing Israeli Pilots with BAG pilots. Israeli pilots have superior intelligence, highly trained, thousands of flight hours and combat experience. The most important part of all these, Israel has the best Technology this planet has to offer.

Last edited:
No wonder India won't face any problem pushing 4m Muslims, recently declared "non-citizens", to BD for BD folks simply don't care!!!!
As we speak, Indian Air Marshal RD Marhur in Dhaka today to tell his subordinate not to buy any fighter jets or GBAD for Bangladesh. It's a visit necessary to stop Bangladesh buying any fighter jets. Allegedly, Rosoboronexport sponsored Bangladesh Air Guard chief visits to MAKS 2019. Rosoboronexport sponsored many invitations this years. Bangladesh is one of them. It's in their website.

Some BD folks are at the denial mode!! Good for them!!! Ignorance is bliss!!! In the meantime, their military headquarters have been completely taken over by the RAW!!! BD folks, however, aren't at all bothered...

Last edited:
As we speak, Indian Air Marshal RD Marhur in Dhaka today to tell his subordinate not to buy any fighter jets or GBAD for Bangladesh. It's a visit necessary to stop Bangladesh buying any fighter jets. Allegedly, Rosoboronexport sponsored Bangladesh Air Guard chief visits to MAKS 2019. Rosoboronexport sponsored many invitations this years. Bangladesh is one of them. It's in their website.
By reading your post, I have this idea that you personally attended the meeting held by Indian AOC-in-C with his BD counterpart. I wonder, what other important things were discussed. Can you highlight a few of them, please!!

Last edited:
Now I know why BAG doesn't buy fighter jets. BAG lacks quality training, flight hours, simulation hours, qualified and skilled instructors. Basically when Khaleda cancelled MiG procurement, BAG stopped every activity and was at sleep.
BAG wakes up now and realized times passed. All Southeast Asian Air Force becomes stronger and they become moron.
Hire better instructor from China to train K-8W and from Russia to train on Yak-13.
The way the aircraft landed, I'm guessing whoever was in control didn't know how to use the flight control system correctly using correct input by stick shaker to stop the aircraft on runway.
It's not just technical problems but training problems of BAG.

Please stop comparing Israeli Pilots with BAG pilots. Israeli pilots have superior intelligence, highly trained, thousands of flight hours and combat experience. The most important part of all these, Israel has the best Technology this planet has to offer.
When Khaled stopped procurement. She purged half of that organization
Why do you reckon so many trainers were bought? Simulator centers established? Because Bangladesh faced shortage of pilots... and it’s a problem across all platforms and branch of the armed forces. The pilots are sent to China for k8 and Russia for yak 130 training every year...
It’s easy for you and I to say what happened without being in the cockpit

The biggest highlight is bringing the culture of wife-swapping, famous among Indian military officers. This has now been transplanted in BD. "Swingers"
Nah mate... we don’t like to share... but we can definitely be your wife’s bull

By reading your post, I have this idea that you personally attended the meeting held by Indian AOC-in-C met with his BD counterpart. I wonder, what other important things were discussed. Can you highlight a few of them, please!!
@Armchair-General already answered the questions. Read his post above.

Why do you reckon so many trainers were bought? Simulator centers established? Because Bangladesh faced shortage of pilots... and it’s a problem across all platforms and branch of the armed forces. The pilots are sent to China for k8 and Russia for yak 130 training every year...
When a
Ask an air ceash investigator, they will say the same as I said. Look at the picture again. If there is a engine failure, the K-8W would have lost thrust rapidly. It would not have any acceleration to overshoot the runway or skid off. Instructor pilot failed to regain control due time hence trainee pilot f$cked it. That's all.
So far BAG blamed weather, aircraft, runway, air traffic controllers, trees, neighbors wife except themselves who are mostly dump idiots.
Only one reason BAG is buying so many training aircraft because BAG is responsible for crashing so many aircraft and would run out of training options. Here is a short list of crash this year:
3x Yak-130
2×K-8W
3xMi-171
2×F-7

Now do you understand why BAG is buying training aircraft.

Last edited:
When a

Ask an air ceash investigator, they will say the same as I said. Look at the picture again. If there is a engine failure, the K-8W would have lost thrust rapidly. It would not have any acceleration to overshoot the runway or skid off. Instructor pilot failed to regain control due time hence trainee pilot f$cked it. That's all.
So far BAG blamed weather, aircraft, runway, air traffic controllers, trees, neighbors wife except themselves who are mostly dump idiots.
Only one reason BAG is buying so many training aircraft because BAG is responsible for crashing so many aircraft and would run out of training options. Here is a short list of crash this year:
3x Yak-130
2×K-8W
3xMi-171
2×F-7

lol..there is only one incidnt happened this year..a k-8w skidded off from the runway....

Two Yak-130 of Bangladesh Air Force crash after collision
https://defence-blog.com/news/two-yak-130-of-bangladesh-air-force-crash-after-collision.html..(2017s incidnt)

Two Air Force pilots killed as jet crashes in Jessore(k-8w,2018 incidnt)

a mil mi-171sh was crashed due to bad weather in jan,2018..

u have a personal grudge against baf we all knw that...stop making up stories from ur rear end...now go to ur little masters section where u can plan "how to destroy ctg port within few secs,vogchod..

Last edited:
When a

3x Yak-130
2×K-8W
3xMi-171
2×F-7

Your posts are really entertaining.

But this one was inaccurate.

Also, what’s this grudge you seem to have against BAF?

When a

3x Yak-130
2×K-8W
3xMi-171
2×F-7

BAF had not much flying hour in them. So they are trying to catch up with these trainers. I told you long ago why BAF was buying so many trainers.
They named Yak-130 as ground attack aircraft, so the flying hours can be counted (my assumption)

Training aircraft skids off cause they are being flown by inexperienced pilots......says a lot about the quality of trainers that are with them...

BAF is totally demoralised and a failed organisation..... why would the trainee or the trainers themselves care...it is just a glorified logistics operation....

All these things are manifastation of the deep rot at the heart of the organisation....terrible shame.
BAF is not a failed organisation. Our entire defence organisation did not progress after 2010. The problem is that successive government paid little attention to the defence sector and on top of that the government suffered from superiority complex.

Back
Top Bottom