What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

https://www.defseca.com/procurement...8w-jet-trainers-to-bangladesh-air-force-soon/

Again tried to cut and paste but it doesn't let me.

Apparently, 7 K-8W to be delivered next month.

Also another K-8W out of service due to an incident where it rolled off the runway.

So down to 7 in service and another 7 expected starting next month inshAllah.

This will make an eventual 14 for No.15 Squadron in Jessore.
It's really funny now. A training aircraft skid off the runway. When did Bangladesh become Canada, Sweden or Russia?
I have seen Chinese pilot landing aircraft during winter on snowy runway. What did Bangladesh learn from China after buying these aircraft.
Thanks for posting.
I'm guessing Sayeedayn International made money though they are distributor of Chinese and Russian products in Bangladesh.

https://www.defseca.com/procurement...8w-jet-trainers-to-bangladesh-air-force-soon/

Again tried to cut and paste but it doesn't let me.

Apparently, 7 K-8W to be delivered next month.

Also another K-8W out of service due to an incident where it rolled off the runway.

So down to 7 in service and another 7 expected starting next month inshAllah.

This will make an eventual 14 for No.15 Squadron in Jessore.

china-to-deliver-k-8w-jet-trainers-to-bangladesh-air-force-soon.jpg

It's really funny now. A training aircraft skid off the runway. When did Bangladesh become Canada, Sweden or Russia?
I have seen Chinese pilot landing aircraft during winter on snowy runway. What did Bangladesh learn from China after buying these aircraft.
Thanks for posting.
I'm guessing Sayeedayn International made money though they are distributor of Chinese and Russian products in Bangladesh.

Training aircraft skids off cause they are being flown by inexperienced pilots......says a lot about the quality of trainers that are with them...

BAF is totally demoralised and a failed organisation..... why would the trainee or the trainers themselves care...it is just a glorified logistics operation....

All these things are manifastation of the deep rot at the heart of the organisation....terrible shame.

Training aircraft skids off cause they are being flown by inexperienced pilots......says a lot about the quality of trainers that are with them...

BAF is totally demoralised and a failed organisation..... why would the trainee or the trainers themselves care...it is just a glorified logistics operation....

All these things are manifastation of the deep rot at the heart of the organisation....terrible shame.
The airplane is not written off... it skidded off after it landed.... it will be fixed and bought back... plenty of incidents occur in training flights in all air forces... this isn’t out of the ordinary.

I know you are pissed at BAF like me and others. But making the same old remarks without knowing the actual reason makes you look like an stupid. If you are not an expert or an experienced/skilled pilot yourself, refrain from talking BS about the trainee/trainer. They were on the plane, they know what happened and how to handle the situation. None of us so called online military experts have rights to criticize the if they are really not guilty. Whether the runway is dry or wet skidding is nothing new for civilian or military aircraft. You can find plenty examples on internet. Here's few for example.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2017/03/14/f-16-jet-fighter-skids-off-runway-in-pekanbaru.html
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/iaf-jaguar-jet-skids-off-runway-in-gujarat-1366640-2018-10-12
https://www.dailypress.com/dailypress/dp-nws-airport-jet-runway-20190509-story.html

The airplane is not written off... it skidded off after it landed.... it will be fixed and bought back.

Well BAH says it's written off though.

Last edited:
Well BAH says it's written off though
I could be out of date with the info. Usually skid doesn’t result in the frame being totaled... but could be that engine failure was invasive into other parts of the fuselage? Any reported fire?

The airplane is not written off... it skidded off after it landed.... it will be fixed and bought back... plenty of incidents occur in training flights in all air forces... this isn’t out of the ordinary.
Every Air Force has a history of crash does but not like Bangladesh Air Guard. BAG crashed aircraft left right center. This organization is a shame for your country. Why don't BAG sign an training agreement with any country who has better track record of flying and executing missions correctly. Qatar recently signed an agreement with Boeing to train Qatari Emirati Air Force pilots. No shame on learning the craft. Not learning is shameful.

Training is not a political decision then why BAG stopped making a decision. Everyone knows their weaknesses.

A new MiG-35D two-seat, advanced “generation 4++” fighter lost a large wing panel from its left wing after takeoff during a flight demonstration at the MAKS Aviasalon 2019 air show at Zhukovsky Air Base outside Moscow on Thursday, August 29, 2019. The aircraft, which may have been crewed by a delegation from the Indian Air Force at the time of the panel separation, continued with its flight demonstration and landed without incident.

BAG chief watched this Russian Quality.
Source the avianist.

upload_2019-9-1_15-1-14.png

upload_2019-9-1_15-1-28.png

upload_2019-9-1_15-1-48.png

Made in Russia. MiG-35's panel blow out during demonstration flight at MAKS 2019.

upload_2019-9-1_15-23-47.png

K-8W skidded off the runway. Date: August 19 2019. Source is in the photo. A Band of Morons. Another Down. $10m???

I could be out of date with the info. Usually skid doesn’t result in the frame being totaled... but could be that engine failure was invasive into other parts of the fuselage? Any reported fire?

The report says it collided with the runway barrier, so the front side was totaled probably.

A new MiG-35D two-seat, advanced “generation 4++” fighter lost a large wing panel from its left wing after takeoff during a flight demonstration at the MAKS Aviasalon 2019 air show at Zhukovsky Air Base outside Moscow on Thursday, August 29, 2019. The aircraft, which may have been crewed by a delegation from the Indian Air Force at the time of the panel separation, continued with its flight demonstration and landed without incident.

BAG chief watched this Russian Quality.
Source the avianist.
Made in Russia. MiG-35's panel blow out during demonstration flight at MAKS 2019.

Similar incident happened with an F-16 fighting falcon/viper belongs to a demo team. The panel that separated was on the aircraft’s left side, just behind the F-16’s M61A1 six-barrel, 20mm Gatling gun internal placement. The panel is used to gain access to components of the M61A1 Gatling gun for maintenance. The panel detached from the aircraft following a series of high-speed, high “G” maneuvers routinely showcased during the demonstration of the F-16’s maximum performance capabilities at airshows.

“It does happen occasionally. It’s just normal operating for an F-16, or any aircraft really. Sometimes latches fail,” USAF F-16 Viper Demo Team Commander Major Garrett Schmitz, callsign “Toro”, told TheAviationist.com in an interview on Saturday at Thunder Over Michigan. “Essentially what happened yesterday was, a latch failed, and the panel came off. While it’s not common, I would say it’s not un-common. It’s nothing that we’re concerned about. It’s something that happens, it’s part of flying, we fix the jet and move on.”

Did any country stop buying the jet?

https://theaviationist.com/2019/08/...ay-practice-at-thunder-over-michigan-airshow/

F16MissingPanel_top.jpg

F16MissingPanel_40.jpg

F16MissingPanel_30.jpg

The report says it collided with the runway barrier, so the front side was totaled probably.

Similar incident happened with an F-16 fighting falcon/viper belongs to a demo team. The panel that separated was on the aircraft’s left side, just behind the F-16’s M61A1 six-barrel, 20mm Gatling gun internal placement. The panel is used to gain access to components of the M61A1 Gatling gun for maintenance. The panel detached from the aircraft following a series of high-speed, high “G” maneuvers routinely showcased during the demonstration of the F-16’s maximum performance capabilities at airshows.

“It does happen occasionally. It’s just normal operating for an F-16, or any aircraft really. Sometimes latches fail,” USAF F-16 Viper Demo Team Commander Major Garrett Schmitz, callsign “Toro”, told TheAviationist.com in an interview on Saturday at Thunder Over Michigan. “Essentially what happened yesterday was, a latch failed, and the panel came off. While it’s not common, I would say it’s not un-common. It’s nothing that we’re concerned about. It’s something that happens, it’s part of flying, we fix the jet and move on.”

Did any country stop buying the jet?

https://theaviationist.com/2019/08/...ay-practice-at-thunder-over-michigan-airshow/

F16MissingPanel_top.jpg

F16MissingPanel_40.jpg

F16MissingPanel_30.jpg
Warplanes are sturdy mofos... I remember Israeli f15 still being stable after it lost a complete wing and landed safely. Nothing to be concerned about

Back
Top Bottom