What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Bangaldesh can not afford to detach from China.

Rather I'm just saying plan for a scenario where the next conflict with Myanmar will be where China and Russia are actively backing Myanmar.
Absolutely, forge alliance with the west against the simian conglomerate and china-pk for india. We also need to foster good relationship with the likes of indonesia and malaysia as well as turkey and the wider muslim block.

BD needs to aggressively foster relationships. We currently have no one watching our back. We will have no one in the long run either but we need to strengthen ourselves and press advantage where we can.

Last edited:
Absolutely, forge alliance with the west against the simian conglomerate and china-pk for india. We also need to foster good relationship with the likes of indonesia and malaysia ascwell as turkey and the wider muslim block.

BD needs to aggressively foster relationships. We currently have no one watching our back. We will have no one in the long run either but we need to strengthen ourselves and press advantage where we can.

Absolutely fantastic post!

Our recent move to get closer with ASEAN Muslim countries seems to align with this recent development at DC.

Which is good. We should look for good allies who will back us no matter what.

'Loving all, marrying none' will only give one a player's reputation. Not so desirable.

P.S. I am not saying we become like Mike Pence. There is seemingly lota way to maintain respectable working relation with all.

Last edited:
Bhaiera Ramzan shesh hoisey, ashen amra ongikar kori troll-der key 'ignore' korey dibo, don't respond to trolls.

If we Bangladeshis stop tagging and replying to trolls then they have no one to troll.

Let's 'ignore' these folks. 'Ignore' is the kiss of death for this idiots as when I 'ignore' someone they stop appearing in posts seen by me.

Let us stop wasting time with these idiots where they add nothing useful to our lives or knowledge.

EID MUBARAK!!
qiyam ar taraweeh er namaze dua korsen? :P

img-b70ed2d47673054eb2810ab99a253556.jpg
img-47fe4820fa0de21cda373f35d9857254.jpg

Bangaldesh can not afford to detach from China.

Rather I'm just saying plan for a scenario where the next conflict with Myanmar will be where China and Russia are actively backing Myanmar.

Arms-vendors will always align with their despot regime clients rather than with states interested in lifting their populace. It is a matter of degrees. Not many of these despotic regimes left (Cuba, NK, Myanmar and some countries in Africa and South America) but they are all voracious consumers of arms (at the expense of their downtrodden populace), with arms purchases sometimes amounting to more than 50% of their state budgets, which is (as illustrated in Myanmar's SLORC/SPDC case) solely designed to line the pockets of retired senior army functionaries who control these sh*tholes. Unlike countries with better principles, these two states will sell arms to just about any despot.

qiyam ar taraweeh er namaze dua korsen? :P

Shob Namazei apnader jonno dua kori bhai. Apnara jatey trollder tag kora bandho koren.

Thanks. Should we be forever grateful that you decided to take our money to sell us something?

I'd suggest you post some pictures of China supplied stuff in the Myanmar forum - as we are past the stage of F-7's now, and as Pakistan was a decade ago. The Tatmadaw folks don't have anyone covering their back in the world except the CCP.

So we retired 32 F-6 fighters (SQ 8 & 21) in 2000, which is still to be replaced.

By 2025 we will have another 36 F-7 BG/I ready to be retired.

Post 2020 Migs too will need a replacement at Pipeline.

Still no suitable replacement at horizon.

WTH going on in their mind?

So we retired 32 F-6 fighters (SQ 8 & 21) in 2000, which is still to be replaced.

My take is that Russian sanctions and Rohingya issue has put paid to the plans of BAF over the last decade.
The new plan is being forced to have a Western component and so may inadvertently make the BAF a much better force in the end.

My take is that Russian sanctions and Rohingya issue has put paid to the plans of BAF over the last decade.
The new plan is being forced to have a Western component and so may inadvertently make the BAF a much better force in the end.
But shouldn't they declare a concrete timetable at least?

Their actions at the moment is concerning to put it mildly.

But shouldn't they declare a concrete timetable at least?

Their actions at the moment is concerning to put it mildly.

Whichever way Chinese fighters would be required for India and so BAF needs to pull it's finger out and order the export version of J-10C immediately.

I had known back in 2001-06 time, Indian air force offered protection to BD airspace. That time Indian air force used to regularly violate BD airspace. As a bossom friend of India, this regime may marry those ideas with open hands. What can go in some potent mind is that, if BD have some platforms which can really stop Indian invasion that can cause trouble for their own existence in BD.

Are there any replacements of old ready to be retired aircrafts of BAF ?

Mind is empty....no planning, no capability, an embarrassment. Its time to disband and relaunch...

Back
Top Bottom