What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Well said.

Pakistanis think that the Jf-17 is their plane when they are China's junior partner in the project, and they are so scared of China they do not criticise them over the oppression of Muslims in china.

Evidence for your claims? If true please post them here.

So when will bangladesh condemn indian atrocities against Kashmiris?

Yes we are.

JF-17 is not a Pakistani plane as long as you cannot make it yourself. The comment was in reference to Pakistan being able to supply Jf-17 to BD. China has to approve as well and so cannot sell to whom you want.

Apart from the Engines, we can make most of the components of JF-17 ourselves. Which is why we are now in a position to initiate and evaluate the 5th generation fighter program: Project AZM. Which Will mainly be a Pakistani venture.

PS Can bangladesh produce fighter jets?

Indian atrocities against India?

Typo. Indian atrocities against kashmiris

Apart from the Engines, we can make most of the components of JF-17 ourselves. Which is why we are now in a position to initiate and evaluate the 5th generation fighter program: Project AZM. Which Will mainly be a Pakistani venture.

PS Can bangladesh produce fighter jets?

Radar, airframe, electronics and FBW are still Chinese.

Although I totally respect where Pakistan is and it is doing better than India as regards aerospace technology.

Project AZM - Good luck with that.:enjoy:

Typo. Indian atrocities against kashmiris

I condemn this totally and India needs to withdraw from Kashmir.

Most BD'shis do as well and wish BD government would do the same - this is the one unresolved conflict from partition and needs to be resolved with freedom for Kashmiris.

Radar, airframe, electronics and FBW are still Chinese.

Although I totally respect where Pakistan is and it is doing better than India as regards aerospace technology.

Project AZM - Good luck with that.:enjoy:

I condemn this totally and India needs to withdraw from Kashmir.

Most BD'shis do as well and wish BD government would do the same - this is the one unresolved conflict from partition and needs to be resolved with freedom for Kashmiris.

The radar, electronics, airframe and FBW capabilities are slowly being indigenized and co-produced by Pakistan. This will only increase as our scientific and technological capabilities are significantly expanding.

Yes we are.

JF-17 is not a Pakistani plane as long as you cannot make it yourself. The comment was in reference to Pakistan being able to supply Jf-17 to BD. China has to approve as well and so cannot sell to whom you want.
It's a joint venture, Pakistan produces some 58% of the parts, each country is committed to meet it's required input.
Besides, BD already operates Chinese F-7, A-5 and the jointly produced K-8s, so why would there be any issues regarding the supply of say JF-17s.

It's a joint venture, Pakistan produces some 58% of the parts, each country is committed to meet it's required input.
Besides, BD already operates Chinese F-7, A-5 and the jointly produced K-8s, so why would there be any issues regarding the supply of say JF-17s.

OK, I did not mean to sound negative on Pakistani input.

Anyway good luck with indigenisation of JF-17 and with Project AZM.

JF -17 proved itself back in February against SU-30MKI - shows how good Pakistani input was in the plane.

My comment about JF-17 was more to do with not trusting China over Myanmar - as long as they build the radar and other electronics they can control it's effectiveness against Myanmar.

JF -17 proved itself back in February against SU-30MKI - shows how good Pakistani input was in the plane.

My comment about JF-17 was more to do with not trusting China over Myanmar - as long as they build the radar and other electronics they can control it's effectiveness against Myanmar.

And in turn not trusting Pakistan in that regard.

And in turn not trusting Pakistan in that regard.

I do not think if the JF-17 was a totally built by Pakistan, there would be any issues not trusting Pakistan.
China can ask but if Pakistan got to a level it could build the whole plane itself it would be in a position to reject any Chinese pressure.

Pakistan does not really have any reason to sell jets to BD and then backstab over Myanmar - it just would mean they would never sell anything to BD again and the trust of their equipment would be suspect and hamper additional sales in other countries.

I do not think if the JF-17 was a totally built by Pakistan, there would be any issues not trusting Pakistan.
China can ask but if Pakistan got to a level it could build the whole plane itself it would be in a position to reject any Chinese pressure.

Pakistan does not really have any reason to sell jets to BD and then backstab over Myanmar - it just would mean they would never sell anything to BD again and the trust of their equipment would be suspect and hamper additional sales in other countries.

Even if Pakistan made every component of the jet, they still can't be trusted against Burma. Burmese are Chinese bitch and Pakistan's relation with China....oh well

BTW, Pakistan can supply from it's own stockpile under the table but I doubt they will even do that. If we have money, we should get other jets. Better yet, just get an assembly plant of J-10, Chinese are businessmen, they won't say no if money is shown.

Even if Pakistan made every component of the jet, they still can't be trusted against Burma. Burmese are Chinese bitch and Pakistan's relation with China....oh well

BTW, Pakistan can supply from it's own stockpile under the table but I doubt they will even do that. If we have money, we should get other jets. Better yet, just get an assembly plant of J-10, Chinese are businessmen, they won't say no if money is shown.

For JF-17 to be totally built by Pakistan(apart from engines) could take another 1-2 decades and so we are not talking about anything in the near future. This whole JF-17 sale to BD is moot in this case.

Yes, J-10CE seems the way to go and the Chinese have no reason not to sell it to BD. They want money just like everyone else and have the 5th generation J-20 already in service.

For JF-17 to be totally built by Pakistan(apart from engines) could take another 1-2 decades and so we are not talking about anything in the near future. This whole JF-17 sale to BD is moot in this case.

Yes, J-10CE seems the way to go and the Chinese have no reason not to sell it to BD. They want money just like everyone else and have the 5th generation J-20 already in service.

Yes exactly, JF-17 is not even in question. I was just responding because a Pakistani member was saying we can take them as reliable supplier.

There is no evidence JF-17 shot down the MKI. More likely it was the F-16 but that's a different matter.

There is no evidence JF-17 shot down the MKI. More likely it was the F-16 but that's a different matter.

True but JF-17s were sent against SU-30MKI and not a single one got shot down. At the least it held it's own which is more than anyone expected!

True but JF-17s were sent against SU-30MKI and not a single one got shot down. At the least it held it's own which is more than anyone expected!

We don't even know if they JF-17s were sent there, even if they were in what capacity. Anyway that's off topic.

You guys are not stating the obvious.... how is Pakistan going ro be a reliable partner for BD given the JF17 has been sold to the monkeys.

In any war situation this would be a liability as chinese pressure would ensure that pakistan takes the sides of the monkeys.

Pakistan establishment may want to side with us, its people may want to side with us but real politic will win the day.

BAF is super critical..... we need to spend the money.... there is no other option. I would go with rafale if feasible..... french unlikely to screw us over because that is not their business model.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom