until now no deal of j10c su30 mig29 or mig35

its all transport and trainer we are buying and have

years and years already passing by i just hear is just rumors

there is no western option plus we dont have money for it

russia and china is only our option

#A_New_Era_of_BD_Airforce

বিশ্বের ২১ তম এবং এশিয়ার ৭ম দেশ হিসাবে বাংলাদেশ নিজেদের
#Air_Defence_Identification_Zone (ADIZ) ঘোষনা করতে যাচ্ছে।

এয়ার ডিফেন্স আইডেন্টিফিকেশন জোন হচ্ছে সেই এলাকা যা একটি দেশের নিজ্বস আকাশ সীমার বাইরে মহিসোপান অঞ্চল এবং আন্তর্জাতিক আকাশ সীমার মাঝে নিজের নজরদারী ও ক্ষমতা প্রকাশ করা। এই সক্ষমতা অর্জনের ফলে বাংলাদেশ বিমান বাহিনী বাংলাদেশ নিজের আকাশ সীমা ছাড়াও গভীর সমুদ্রে মহীসোপানভুক্ত আকাশ সীমা ভারতের পশ্চিম বাংলা, আসাম, ত্রিপুরা, ভুটানের কিছু অংশ এবং পূর্ব দক্ষিনের মিয়ানমার এর আকাশ সীমার ভিতরে ৫০-১৫০ কিমি পর্যন্ত অঞ্চলে যে কোন বেসামরিক বিমান এবং ট্রান্সপোর্ট বিমান এর উড্ডয়নে উপর নজর রাখতে পারবে এবং বাংলাদেশে আকাশ সীমা ব্যবহারের আগে বাংলাদেশ বিমান বাহিনীর ঠিক করে দেয়া আকাশ পথ অনুসরন করতে হবে। বিশেষত এত দিন বাংলাদেশ এর আকাশ সীমা যেসব আন্তর্জাতিক বিমান সংস্থা ব্যবহার করতো তারা শুধু সিভিল এভিয়েশন অথরিটি থেকে অনুমতি নিয়ে বাংলাদেশ ভিতরে যেকোন অঞ্চল দিয়ে ঢুকতে পারতো যা বাংলাদেশ এর নিরাপত্তা বিঘ্নিত করতো। নিজ দেশের বাইরে অতিরিক্ত অঞ্চলে নজরদারী না থাকায় বাংলাদেশ আগে থেকে তাদের পথ নির্নয় করতে পারতো না। কিন্তু বর্তমান ব্যবস্থায় যেকোন বিমান বাংলাদেশের আকাশ সীমায় প্রবেশের ১ ঘন্টা আগেই তা বিমান বাহিনীর নজরদারীর আওতায় চলে আসবে এবং বাংলাদেশ কোন অঞ্চল তারা ব্যবহার করবে তা আগে থেকে বাংলাদেশ নির্নয় করে দিবে। বিশেষত ভারতীয় এবং মধ্য প্রাচ্যের বিভিন্ন বিমান সংস্থা আছে যারা বাংলাদেশ ফ্লাইট পরিচালনা না করলেও বাংলাদেশ আকাশ সীমা ব্যবহার করে থাকে। রেজিস্টার না থাকায় এসব বিমানের নিরাপত্তা নিয়ে প্রশ্ন থেকেই যায় তাই ২০১৬ সালে বিমান বাহিনীর প্রস্তাবে প্রধানমন্ত্রী মন্ত্রীসভার এক বৈঠকে নিজেদের ADIZ গঠন করার সিধান্ত নেয়। আর সেই উদ্দেশ্যে বাংলাদেশ বিমান বাহিনী তাদের আকাশ সীমা রাডার এর সম্পূর্ন নজরদারির অধীনে নিয়ে আসার কাজ শুরু করে আর ADIZ এর মুল কেন্দ্র হিসাবে বরিশাল কে বেছে নেয়া হয় যেখানে ইতালি থেকে কেনা RAT31L AESA রাডার আগামী মাসে বসানো হচ্ছে।

দক্ষিন এশিয়ায় ভারত এবং পাকিস্তান এর নিজ্বস ADIZ আছে। মুলত এটি একটি ক্ষমতার বহিঃপ্রকাশ হিসাবে দেখা হয় যেখানে প্রতিবেশী দেশ গুলো কে সেই ADIZ মানার বাধ্যবাধকতা মেনে চলতে হয়। তবে সম্পর্কে বৈরীতা থাকলে অনেক ক্ষেত্রেই ADIZ না মানার ঘটনাও আছে যেমন দক্ষিন কোরিয়ার বিমান কয়েকবার চীনের ADIZ লংঘ্ন করার ঘটনা আছে। ADIZ মুলত বেসামরিক বিমান চলাচলের উপর নজরদারী করার লক্ষ্যে গড়ে তুলা হলেও এটি প্রতিবেশী দেশ গুলো সামরিক বিমান চলাচলের উপর নজর রাখতে সক্ষম।

#A_New_Era_of_BD_Airforce

Bangladesh is the 21st in the world and 7th Asia in Asia
#Air_Defence_Identification_Zone (ADIZ) is going to announce.

The Air Defense Identification Zone is the area which is one of the countries to express its own surveillance and capabilities within the territorial areas and international airspace beyond the limit of the sky. In addition to achieving this capability, Bangladesh Air Force Bangladesh has no airplane airspace and any airplane airspace in the deep sea, within 50-150 km area of West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, parts of Bhutan and parts of Myanmar in East South, Before the use of the sky limit in Bangladesh, Bangladesh Air Force will be able to monitor the flight Just follow the path to the aqua sky. Especially so many international airlines that used the airspace of Bangladesh could enter through any territory within Bangladesh, with permission from the Civil Aviation Authority, which obstructed the security of Bangladesh. Bangladesh was not able to track their way before due to lack of surveillance in the additional areas outside their home country. But in the current system any aircraft will come under the supervision of the Air Force one hour before the entry of the skyline of Bangladesh and Bangladesh will decide which areas they will use beforehand. Especially in the Indian and Middle Eastern firms there are those who do not operate Bangladesh flights, but Bangladesh uses the sky limit. The reason for the security of these aircraft remains unresolved due to non-registration, so in 2016, the Prime Minister decided to form ADIZ at a meeting of the Prime Minister at a meeting of the cabinet. And for that purpose Bangladesh Air Force started to bring them under the complete surveillance of their sky border radar and Barisal was chosen as the main center of ADIZ, where the RAT31L AESA radar bought from Italy is being set up next month.

In South Asia, India and Pakistan have ADIZ's resignations. Basically it is seen as an expression of power where neighboring countries have to comply with the obligations of those ADIZ. However, if there is hostility in many cases, there is no case of non-ADIZ disciplines such as South Korea's airspace several times due to China's ADIZ violation. Although ADIZ has been targeted to oversee civil aviation, it is able to keep an eye on the military air movement of neighboring countries.

How is J10 deal doing?
All tenders have been taken down, expect more news after election but pilots are still being sent to China for the training and j-10 is suppose to be a g2g deal... wether it has been signed or will be signed is not confirmed... govt will only release information after the election imo

why are there too much complex steps for BD to buy Su-30 from Russia ? it's totally non-sense that BD must invest in MiG to buy Su-30.Myanmar already signed for 6 Su-30 and no need to invest with MiG.Russia is willing to sell almost everything in their inventory if they can get a big cash. may be U got trapped in wrong info from BDmilitary or there must have other factors behind this if ur info is true.
Because we hadn’t been very good buyers in the past... we went for 16 mig 29 with 16 options back in the days after we received eight we cancelled the orders... our planes were then not sold for some time before a deal was negotiated with Belarus from which they backed out and later y’all bought our migs... if anything I learnt about russians living with them is that they hate unreliable partners... unreliable people are сука блять

there is no work for civilian gov in arm trade.
Because your govt is basically the military still

Last edited:
You are on to something brother, he be a Sanghi Hindu extremist as usual. No other group is this shameless to casually falsify flags. Another false flagger.

So what town in the United States do you call home?

Dude, You are not the only one who lives in the USA. By the look of your language, you are a Muslim extremist. The biggest problem is that people stand in the visa queue on the Western country. Once they arrive in a western country, they felt that they accomplished something. If you travel to many countries like me, then you will lose those senses.

Besides, I could officially use three flags here, but there are only two options. I know Asian defence market very well. Hence I know Bangladeshi defence market. I am also other threads too which are not related to Bangladesh. I only consider Bangladesh military as an excellent and risk-free Excess Defence Article (EDA) recipient for non-lethal weapons.

I visited 9 US states. I lived in two. That's probably none of your business. Way too off topics. Let's concentrate on the thread. I apologise guys.

Dude, You are not the only one who lives in the USA. By the look of your language, you are a Muslim extremist. The biggest problem is that people stand in the visa queue on the Western country. Once they arrive in a western country, they felt that they accomplished something. If you travel to many countries like me, then you will lose those senses.

Besides, I could officially use three flags here, but there are only two options. I know Asian defence market very well. Hence I know Bangladeshi defence market. I am also other threads too which are not related to Bangladesh. I only consider Bangladesh military as an excellent and risk-free Excess Defence Article (EDA) recipient for non-lethal weapons.

I visited 9 US states. I lived in two. That's probably none of your business. Way too off topics. Let's concentrate on the thread. I apologise guys.

Yeah by the looks of your post it is obvious you are a VERY recent US transplant and an Indian Sanghi. :P

Fee fi fo fum - I smell a Sanghi Man!! :omghaha:

BTW no American I know uses the word 'apologise'.

Just let us know which Sanghi Shakha your report to in India....:sarcastic:

Problem is your Government is slave of India and until you start considering India your main enemy instead of Mayanmar things won't change

Problem is your Government is slave of India and until you start considering India your main enemy instead of Mayanmar things won't change

"Slave" that buys weapons from China?
BD does not like or trust India but what is the benefit of making an enemy of India? India occupies no land claimed by BD, unlike Pakistan.
BD needs to build up it's economic and military power first before it can deal with India to it's own advantage.

Why would anybody want to make anybody an enemy? We are not actually xenophobic or religious nutt jobs. We have differences with India but end of the day we have to live with them as neighbor. You cant quarrel with your neighbor all day and live peacefully. Thats not what even PK has to do.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom