What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

J10C may be the only available option after F16 block 70 and Gripen E, however, J10 fighter jets have their own issues, specially with crash rates. J10 has crashed 10 times since its induction (last year the latest one) to the Chinese PLAAF - this is what I have read somewhere.

However, J10s are considered to have a very good avionics and weapon package. Equipped with Chinese aesa radar (chinese aesa are not considered as good as Americans, though) the J10 offers a good value for money.

I do not know exactly the detail of AESA radar, but I personally wish this plane to be inducted by the BAF when the new air force bases are ready to house them.

BTW no American I know uses the word 'apologise'.
Are you talking about the spelling to be written as "Apologize"? I am not living in America, but I know there are some differences in spelling between British and American versions. But, are you here to teach people English?

J10C may be the only available option after F16 block 70 and Gripen E, however, J10 fighter jets have their own issues, specially with crash rates. J10 has crashed 10 times since its induction (last year the latest one) to the Chinese PLAAF - this is what I have read somewhere.

However, J10s are considered to have a very good avionics and weapon package. Equipped with Chinese aesa radar (chinese aesa are not considered as good as Americans, though) the J10 offers a good value for money.

I do not know exactly the detail of AESA radar, but I personally wish this plane to be inducted by the BAF when the new air force bases are ready to house them.

Are you talking about the spelling to be written as "Apologize"? I am not living in America, but I know there are some differences in spelling between British and American versions. But, are you here to teach people English?
J10 problems are sorted out though... now testing is going on for a TVC engine

Most people say "sorry" but "apologize" is fine too if you have a better upbringing.

I was referring to the spelling....

No American I know spells 'apologize' with an 's' instead of the usual 'z'.

So - welcome to the behavior of lying false-flagger low-lifes who claim to be American born, yet cannot spell 'apologize' properly. It's been a hallmark of trolls here. The false-flaggers are being spawned at an unprecedented rate, and they all support a few trolls with Indian flags.

I'm sorry, can't stand liars.

Last edited:
Is it possible to get Italian Vixen AESA with J-10 like the Pakistani JF-17 offers??

Last edited:
I never found any concrete information that we actually ordered 16/32 migs rather than just 8.
In the other forum there’s a guy with detailed post of each airframe number etc and all related info... I don’t visit that forum often

Good combination. Italian radars like the Vixen 'could be' a great add-on to the J-10 if they are similar in size to the SELEX Grifo. If it fits the JF-17 radome you'd think it would fit the J-10 which MAY be similar in size.

There was a discussion thread from 2011 here,

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-radar-dome-size.95288/page-2

Vixen is too small for the J-10.

Chinese AESA radar technology is arguably better than anyone bar the US right now - just look at the amount of ships, SAM systems and fighters they are already deployed on. The J-10Cs AESA is supposed to a miniaturised one that is fitted to the 5th gen J-20 fighter.

Too many people think that European must be better than China. Only area that EU has a clear lead over China is in engine technology.

Where did @polanski say he was US-born?

All he said was:

Implying he could very well have come from another country that prefers Queen's english over webster American....but how does that figure into you labelling him as Sanghi automatically?

@Game.Invade @Michael Corleone @Gibbs

Again, an actual US military veteran here uses the spelling "apologise":

https://defence.pk/pdf/search/12944243/?q=apologise&o=date&c[user][0]=143217

....I dare you to tell him to his face that he is a false flagging low-life. @jhungary

So stop derailing this thread with your butthurt "yer a false flagger if you dont agree with me whaaaaa" nonsense (that you are going full on with @bluesky lately)....and proving to everyone else that YOU are the low life.

If @bluesky is not a false flagger then he is mentally unbalanced. Recently a poster got banned for being "emotionally unstable". The way he talks about his own "countrymen" is frankly weird.

lol @ butt-hurt.

He is either a false flagger, account is hacked or is mentally unstable.

Stop tagging morons will ya!:lol:

পুরান পাগলে ভাত পায়না নতুন পাগলের আমদানি। :lol:

তাও আবার সেলফ ক্রিয়েটেড পাগল।:P

Old pagals going to waste - here comes new pagal....:P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom