What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Bangladesh appoints Masihuzzaman Serniabat as new Air Force chief

Masihuzzaman Serniabat has been appointed as the new chief of Bangladesh Air Force with a promotion to air marshal.

Serniabat succeeds Air Marshal Abu Esrar, the defence ministry said in a statement on Tuesday.

The new Air Force chief will take over on Jun 12 for three years

Finally.. can we expect this guy to get some work done compared to the previous fat-a$$?! :what:

Masihuzzaman Serniabat has been appointed as the new chief of Bangladesh Air Force with a promotion to air marshal.

Serniabat succeeds Air Marshal Abu Esrar, the defence ministry said in a statement on Tuesday.

Finally.. can we expect this guy to get some work done compared to the previous fat-a$$?! :what:
Thanks god

The previous fat *** got the air force from nothing to 16 f7 bgi, 16 yak-130, 9 k-8, 3 l140, 16 pt6, SAM systems so he did good

The previous fat *** got the air force from nothing to 16 f7 bgi, 16 yak-130, 9 k-8, 3 l140, 16 pt6, SAM systems so he did good

If we are going to be happy about those, bar the SAMs, then I must say our standards are pretty low.

Well yes... better to admit that than live in denial. Pesky budgets doesn’t even buy street hookers now

I think its not the budget rather the foresight, planning and execution on behalf of the BAF Top Brass. Prime benchmark is BN and how it is expanding. Even 10 years ago, we didnt think we would make our own frigates. But since 2001, we have Mig-29s. See the difference?

I think its not the budget rather the foresight, planning and execution on behalf of the BAF Top Brass. Prime benchmark is BN and how it is expanding. Even 10 years ago, we didnt think we would make our own frigates. But since 2001, we have Mig-29s. See the difference?
Man they’re so incompetent. None of their “officers” look like they’re officers... all unfit milfs

None of their “officers” look like they’re officers... all unfit milfs

ur-mum-is-ghey-m8_o_4238887.jpg

:p:

Man they’re so incompetent. None of their “officers” look like they’re officers... all unfit milfs
Good God! I am not surprised by the comments.

There are four stages of competencies.
  • Unconscious incompetence
  • Conscious incompetence
  • Conscious competence
  • Unconscious competence
Bangladesh Navy = Unconscious competence
Bangladesh Army = Conscious competence
Bangladesh Air Force = Unconscious incompetence

• Conscious incompetence
  • Conscious competence
  • Unconscious competence

Pretty accurate I must say :lol:

• Conscious incompetence
  • Conscious competence
  • Unconscious competence

Curious - you being an American, how would you know what is the state of Bangladesh armed forces? Assuming the flags you've put up are accurate.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom