What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Good God! I am not surprised by the comments.

There are four stages of competencies.
  • Unconscious incompetence
  • Conscious incompetence
  • Conscious competence
  • Unconscious competence
Bangladesh Navy = Unconscious competence
Bangladesh Army = Conscious competence
Bangladesh Air Force = Unconscious incompetence
The navy is far better than the other branches...
while the army has decent western platforms inducted or coming soon.
It’s the O2 force I’m worried about

Curious - you being an American, how would you know what is the state of Bangladesh armed forces? Assuming the flags you've put up are accurate.
How does Janes 360 know about all these countries? How does "the war zone" write blog about countries they never visited? I am just a curious soul who read about Asian defence market.

Curious - you being an American, how would you know what is the state of Bangladesh armed forces? Assuming the flags you've put up are accurate.

You are on to something brother, he be a Sanghi Hindu extremist as usual. No other group is this shameless to casually falsify flags. Another false flagger.

How does Janes 360 know about all these countries? How does "the war zone" write blog about countries they never visited? I am just a curious soul who read about Asian defence market.

So what town in the United States do you call home?

I beet you’re also the types that would claim anything Russian and Chinese is trash compared to US product... yet get pissed when your friends get trashy toys

I beet you’re also the types that would claim anything Russian and Chinese is trash compared to US product... yet get pissed when your friends get trashy toys

It would be stupid compare military products without military doctrine, operational requirements and the actual technology. The main problem in Asian countries that they don't follow military doctrine and create operational requirements. Example: Su-57 fulfils Russian requirements, not Indian requirements.

American and EU products are high tech because of their defence doctrine and operational requirements. South Asian countries (except India) are happy with low tech products because of their requirements and standard set by themsleves.

The F-35I Adir is happiliy flying over Syria and Lebanon. The Syrian S-300PMU2 did Sh$%t. Russian generals said that S-300 was switched off! The War Zone laughed at him! Russian towed their aircraft carrier and crash land Su-33 on the deck. Heck, Russian even towed their missile cruiser. Russian even towed INS Vikramaditya and realise $25m is not enough for sea trial hence demanded $500m from India. Russian also taught Bangladeshi Air Force a 101 lesson about how mafia works!

India is fixated on China and Pakistan. Pakistan is fixated on India. Bangladesh is fixated on Myanmar. Myanmar is fixated on Bangladesh. Nobody is pausing a bit and thinking what are they doing and why are they doing?

But the change is happening in Indian defence market. It will happen soon and it will impact Asian defence market for sure. France, Italian and British is dominating the Middle East. The way France and Italy are marketing in South East Asia, it's a matter of time Ruski will be out of South East Asia. America will take control of Indian market with an exception of S-400. Currently, Indian military has awarded almost $12B contract to American defence manufactuer and pending delivery.

I'm not talking few million dollar sales, I am talking about billions in the sale. Don't hold your breath buddy; American and European will dominate in this market segment.

Last edited:
Russian also taught Bangladeshi Air Force a 101 lesson about how mafia works!
That’s indeed true.... we set spec requirements to purposely select su30... they first come with mig 35 and then offer us TOT and then places a condition that we can get sukhoi if we invest in mig.... pathetic situation really... (the same way they screwed with the Indians in sukhoi deals) and that’s why the tender has been called off

That’s indeed true.... we set spec requirements to purposely select su30... they first come with mig 35 and then offer us TOT and then places a condition that we can get sukhoi if we invest in mig.... pathetic situation really... (the same way they screwed with the Indians in sukhoi deals) and that’s why the tender has been called off
How is J10 deal doing?

we set spec requirements to purposely select su30... they first come with mig 35 and then offer us TOT and then places a condition that we can get sukhoi if we invest in mig.... pathetic situation really... (the same way they screwed with the Indians in sukhoi deals) and that’s why the tender has been called off
why are there too much complex steps for BD to buy Su-30 from Russia ? it's totally non-sense that BD must invest in MiG to buy Su-30.Myanmar already signed for 6 Su-30 and no need to invest with MiG.Russia is willing to sell almost everything in their inventory if they can get a big cash. may be U got trapped in wrong info from BDmilitary or there must have other factors behind this if ur info is true.

why are there too much complex steps for BD to buy Su-30 from Russia ? it's totally non-sense that BD must invest in MiG to buy Su-30.Myanmar already signed for 6 Su-30 and no need to invest with MiG.Russia is willing to sell almost everything in their inventory if they can get a big cash. may be U got trapped in wrong info from BDmilitary or there must have other factors behind this if ur info is true.
MM got the plane through political pursuation.
BD kept the politics out. BD air force independently worked with UAC and negotiated. Our govt dont want to get involved in the negotiation and asked the airforce to get the best bargain. UAC also saw an opportunity to sell 48 Mig-29 and they did not want to let go the business.

We still have the European option open besides the Chinese option

MM got the plane through political pursuation.
BD kept the politics out. BD air force independently worked with UAC and negotiated. Our govt dont want to get involved in the negotiation and asked the airforce to get the best bargain. UAC also saw an opportunity to sell 48 Mig-29 and they did not want to let go the business.

lol it's selling fighter planes with deadly weapons , not toys. Unlike western countries , politic play important role regarding arm trade with Russia as UAC is state owned company. our deal also made by AF alone.there is no work for civilian gov in arm trade. their work is adding or cutting the budget based on our ability and report.
i dont think BD have western option.

lol it's selling fighter planes with deadly weapons , not toys. Unlike western countries , politic play important role regarding arm trade with Russia as UAC is state owned company. our deal also made by AF alone.there is no work for civilian gov in arm trade. their work is adding or cutting the budget based on our ability and report.
I did not say civilian government. Your armed force is controlled by army government and they pursued it in the top level.
i dont think BD have western option.
Your entitled to your feel good opinion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom