What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

The gaddar regiment of British India? LOL
Brits used to love dog and gaddars and they used to feed them in the same plate.

And they loved to starve illiterate Bangladeshis to death. lovely.

We have one of the most decorated & oldest regiments & all you have is the history of getting slaughtered en masse & then crying about it 40 years later

And they loved to starve illiterate Bangladeshis to death. lovely.

We have one of the most decorated & oldest regiments & all you have is the history of getting slaughtered en masse & then crying about it 40 years later

Thats why we are a respectable nation not kicked around by Indians and Sinhalese. Everything has a price.

Look how kallu tamil soldiers are depicted in the 21st century bollywood movies. You people still feel honored being an Indian.

We did see how the world respects you folks in 1971.

You aren't kicked around by the Indians ? we have your government by the balls.

Interesting. Sinhalese then blame us Indians for every problem & insurgency they had.

Evil means dark skinned in Indian dictionary.

Actually the people with low self esteem and respect are the one logically challenged

Apparently south Indians are well respected and are considered as intellectuals elsewhere. Bangladeshis, well less said the better.

Thats why we are a respectable nation not kicked around by Indians and Sinhalese. Everything has a price.

Look how kallu tamil soldiers are depicted in the 21st century bollywood movies. You people still feel honored being an Indian.

Both Bahubali movies don't have anything to do with reality of course. All the huge palaces depicted in those movies are completely fictional. Just a feel-good fable as far as I know.

Both Bahubali movies don't have anything to do with reality of course. All the huge palaces depicted in those movies are completely fictional. Just a feel-good fable as far as I know.
The point was not about the palaces but about the dark skinned people from south are considered evil even in 21st century bollywood. These tamilians should had some shame to identify themselves as Indians or Hindus.
Bangladesh can extend some educational programme for the south Indians to how to raise their self respect. I am willing to donate 10 dollar for the cause.

As opposed to the guy travelling to the moon on a flying mule ? Tag me when your film industry can produce anything remotely comparable

The point was not about the palaces but about the dark skinned people from south are considered evil even in 21st century bollywood.

Stupidity is not a crime. It is a Telugu movie from south India with actors & crew from Andhra Pradesh, Telegana, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.

These tamilians should had some shame to identify themselves as Indians or Hindus.

As opposed to 'dark skinned fish & rice eating inferior Bengalis' ? (no I didn't say it, your former compatriots did)

Bangladesh can extend some educational programme for the south Indians to how to raise their self respect. I am willing to donate 10 dollar for the cause.

South India is among the most literate region of S. Asia & do not require hand outs from an illiterate nation. Why don't you folks pool your dollars to fund some technology development program so that Bangladesh can file at least 1 patent per year at USPTO ? (much in contrast with South India, an engineering & technology hub)

Stupidity is not a crime. It is a Telugu movie from south India with actors & crew from Andhra Pradesh, Telegana, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
It is well know that most south Indian hates their own skin. So majore characters were with lighter skin with heavy fair and lovely makeup and all the evils are with dark skinned with some tar on them to make them more evil.
What you were called in Mohabharat? Rakshak? :)

As opposed to 'dark skinned fish & rice eating inferior Bengalis' ? (no I didn't say it, your former compatriots did)
We love our skin. Be it dark white or grey. Its called self respect.

South India is among the most literate region of S. Asia & do not require hand outs from an illiterate nation. Why don't you folks pool your dollars to fund some technology development program so that Bangladesh can file at least 1 patent per year at USPTO ? (much in contrast with South India, an engineering & technology hub)

Bangladeshis can use latrine but you cant. You consider yourself literate. Ohh come on!!! LOL

It is well know that most south Indian hates their own skin. So majore characters were with lighter skin with heavy fair and lovely makeup and all the evils are with dark skinned with some tar on them to make them more evil.

LMAO they look like genuine brown skinned Indians as in the picture posted above. BTW south Indians aren't monoethnic like Bangladeshis.

Bangladeshis can use latrine but you cant. You consider yourself literate. Ohh come on!!! LOL

South India has far better sanitation conditions and human development than any Bangladeshi swamp.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom