What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

don't be surprised :D

vala ni bhai ? kita koren ?

I valo asee. Just chilling.

BTW, I'm not Sylheti :D

Me neither :D

আমরা সিলেটীদের খুচা দেওয়ার তীব্র নিন্দা জানাই। আপনাদের বিরুদ্ধে সরকার কোন ব্যবস্থা না নিলে ঈদের পরেই হরতাল (ঈদের পরেই কোন ঈদে হরতাল হবে সেটা জানিয়ে দিব)।

Lots of rumors in different FB BD DEFENCE pages regarding acquiring of J-10B.

- China may not sell J-10B

- BAF may procure JF-17

- BAF may procure both J-10B AND JF-17.

Last edited:
:lol: @madokafc remember the earlier thread...and now the meandering.

When you say wait and see to some people they cry so much here.

While that thread had some sources mentioned, these rumors have been posted by some random facebookers. So its better to wait for some official announcement and dont forget to Congratulate us If we really make the J-10B deal :enjoy:

First get a few flimsy ultralights for your Tamil Nadu airforce (a la LTTE) then come boast :lol:.

Some folks have zero shame.

First build more than 500 cars a year from scratch to have something worth protecting with an airforce.

One assembly line in one factory in TN produces in a day more than your entire "country" does in a year.

Plus Tamil soldiers (in IA) were involved in your liberation too....so lick our boots you ingrate talking about shame.

dont forget to Congratulate us If we really make the J-10B deal

Sure I will. But what do we get to do if you dont make this "deal" and it turned out to be rumor mill as usual? :D

First build more than 500 cars a year from scratch to have something worth protecting with an airforce.

One assembly line in one factory in TN produces in a day more than your entire "country" does in a year.

Plus Tamil soldiers (in IA) were involved in your liberation too....so lick our boots you ingrate talking about shame.

Sure I will. But what do we get to do if you dont make this "deal" and it turned out to be rumor mill as usual? :D

just grab a cup of popcorn then

No, there were no Tamil soldiers in the war. Tamils are not even considered real Hindus by Indians, let alone martial.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom