What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Keep whining here, like how you did in 1971.

From 1941 onwards, the regiment had done well to bag the battle hours at Mount Popa, Tamu Road, Ukhrul, Ava, Kama, Titwal, Poonch, Kalidhar, Maharajke, Basantar and Siramani. There have been quite a handful of theatre honours too: Burma (1942- 45), Jammu and Kashmir (1947-48 and 1965), Punjab (1965 and 1971), Sindh (1971) and East Pakistan (1971).

I don't know what you trying to prove with these random texts. I asked you to google Chachro and Khinsar which happen to be in Rajasthan and Sindh border while you claimed to be in the East Pakistan theatre. So there goes your logic of Madras Regiment fighting in East Pakistan.

There must not be any shame in batmaning, as I said, they also play significant role in an Army's victory.

I asked you to google Chachro and Khinsar which happen to be in Rajasthan and Sindh border while you claimed to be in the East Pakistan theatre. So there goes your logic of Madras Regiment fighting in East Pakistan.

You have literally zero proof for proving that Madras Regiment or MEG hasn't fought in the east pakistan sector.

There must not be any shame in batmaning, as I said, they also play significant role in an Army's victory.

It's funny to watch losers, who have the distinction of getting slaughtered in millions criticizing one of the oldest & the most battle honored regiment of the Indian army. :lol:

You have literally zero proof for proving that Madras Regiment or MEG hasn't fought in the east pakistan sector.

Okay, how do you prove something negative? :lol:

The onus is on you to prove whether they were in East Pakistan or not, which you have failed to do.

t's funny that losers who have the distinction of getting slaughtered in millions critisizing one of the oldesr & the most battle honored regiment in the Indian army.

And Russians have lost millions in the two World Wars, your logic being..?

Okay, how do you prove something negative? :lol:

The onus is on you to prove whether they were in East Pakistan or not, which you have failed to do.

Yep, a regiment would be awarded theater honours without actually being present at the theater. Anyway...

From the book '
Madras, Chennai: A 400-year Record of the First City of Modern India, Volume 1', not complete though.

1.jpg
2.jpg

And Russians have lost millions in the two World Wars, your logic being..?

The two world wars weren't a one sided genocide of millions.

BTW, I would love to know about the battle honours of BD army.

Yep, a regiment would be awarded theater honours without actually being present at the theater. Anyway...

From the book '
Madras, Chennai: A 400-year Record of the First City of Modern India, Volume 1', not complete though.

1-jpg.407896
2-jpg.407897

I already said I'm respectful to the South Indian batmans who won the gallantry awards in 1971, I don't know what more you expect.

BTW, I would love to know about the battle honours of BD army.

Sure,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_awards_and_decorations_of_Bangladesh#Wartime_gallantry_awards

A battle honour is an award of a right by a government or sovereign to a military unit to emblazon the name of a battle or operation on its flags ("colours"), uniforms or other accessories where ornamentation is possible.

In European military tradition, military units may be acknowledged for their achievements in specific wars or operations of a military campaign. In Great Britain and those countries of the Commonwealth which share a common military legacy with the British, battle honours are awarded to selected military units as official acknowledgement for their achievements in specific wars or operations of a military campaign.

I already said I'm respectful to the South Indian batmans who won the gallantry awards in 1971

You are pathetic.

A battle honour is an award of a right by a government or sovereign to a military unit to emblazon the name of a battle or operation on its flags ("colours"), uniforms or other accessories where ornamentation is possible.

In European military tradition, military units may be acknowledged for their achievements in specific wars or operations of a military campaign. In Great Britain and those countries of the Commonwealth which share a common military legacy with the British, battle honours are awarded to selected military units as official acknowledgement for their achievements in specific wars or operations of a military campaign.

You are pathetic.

Serving the combatants, as the batmans do, is indeed an achievement.

Serving the combatants, as the batmans do, is indeed an achievement.

getting slaughtered en masse is the greatest achievement, you faggot.

I admit that's where we wronged- Pakistanis knew how to handle these thankless scums.

This stuff is WAY off topic. Please let's get back to BAF....

No, there were no Tamil soldiers in the war. Tamils are not even considered real Hindus by Indians, let alone martial.

Heh thats funny because I have Tamil elder relatives who were there...obviously you know nothing about the operations involved.

You can't even speak for your own country quite obviously, so don't speak for ours.

I've elder relatives who have landed on the moon.
:omghaha:

OK guys game over because our resident trolls have finished doing their business out in the open and have returned to the Sanghi Internet dhaba they infest.

Sanghis please take the OT topics somewhere else......

meanwhile..... whats the air traffic like over West Bengal?.....
the usual thing, or anything new?

:lol:

This is what happens when you commit kanjoosi over infrastructure.....

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom