What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

S400 is just a defence weapon. Russia always overclaim their weapon for sale, quite normal.
I think S-400 is one of the best air defence system now in market. don,t know about it,s price but some where read it may be arround 400 milion. if we deploy 1 complit battery in DHAKA then what area it can cover, can any one help, to gave a clear image. @Barmaley @vostok can you help me bro to understand the effectiveness..................:raise:

I think S-400 is one of the best air defence system now in market. don,t know about it,s price but some where read it may be arround 400 milion. if we deploy 1 complit battery in DHAKA then what area it can cover, can any one help, to gave a clear image. @Barmaley @vostok can you help me bro to understand the effectiveness..................:raise:

The predecessor of S-400 (S-350E Vityaz) is so good that the Koreans collaborated with Almaz to build their own version of it (Cheolmae-2 or KM-SAM Anti-missile Missile), instead of going with the purchase of THAAD missiles from the US - much to the chagrin of US suppliers.

The KM-SAM is the middle-tier of South Korea's three-tier aerial and missile defense system. Though it was developed in Russia by the Almaz Design Bureau with assistance from Samsung Thales, LIG Nex1, and Doosan DST, localization and industrialization were done in South Korea enough to consider it an indigenous system. The Cheongung (Iron Hawk) can intercept targets up to an altitude of 15 km (49,000 ft) at a range of 40 km (25 mi). It is to replace upgraded MIM-23 Hawk batteries in South Korea and be made available for export. Almaz-Antey continued with the program after prototypes were transferred and have created a distinctly Russian version called the Vityaz missile system.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KM-SAM

S400 is just a defence weapon. Russia always overclaim their weapon for sale, quite normal.

well, even its not overplayed, it still is the best option available.....
it has a deterrent effect that can't be ignored.... this deterrent is now desired by quite a few newly emerging powers in Asia and Africa.... its true that Russia may restrict the distribution of S-400.... yet, Russia may not have the option to completely stop its export.... in some specific cases, Russia also needs the influence that it cannot buy without selling the S-400....

well, even its not overplayed, it still is the best option available.....
it has a deterrent effect that can't be ignored.... this deterrent is now desired by quite a few newly emerging powers in Asia and Africa.... its true that Russia may restrict the distribution of S-400.... yet, Russia may not have the option to completely stop its export.... in some specific cases, Russia also needs the influence that it cannot buy without selling the S-400....
China is selling FD2000 to Iraq and Saudi, we are selling our influence as well. I don't know when 40N6 missile will be in service?

The max range of 48N6 is around 250KM, the domestic PLA HQ9 has around 230KM range. Until 40N6 put in service, both two will be in the same class. And we had developed HQ19(Chinese Thad), which had been in service since early this year. I think HQ19 won't be for sale.

China and Russia are friend, so we will always do military business.

China is selling FD2000 to Iraq and Saudi, we are selling our influence as well. I don't know when 40N6 missile will be in service?

The max range of 48N6 is around 250KM, the domestic PLA HQ9 has around 230KM range. Until 40N6 put in service, both two will be in the same class. And we had developed HQ19(Chinese Thad), which had been in service since early this year. I think HQ19 won't be for sale.

China and Russia are friend, so we will always do military business.

thanks for clarifying....
yea, there are some limited options in the market for sure....
and anyone willing to shop, has to shop within that limited option keeping geopolitical balance in mind...

I doubt the meaning and efficiency of such a long-range missile.
You know the range of Patriot III is 80 km.

I am afraid not.
You know india want to buy a anti-missile system like Iseali Iron Dome to neutralize Pakistan's ballistic missiles.
If India really buy Iron Dome or something similar, Pakistan definitely need HQ-19 to do the same work.

I am afraid not.
You know india want to buy a anti-missile system like Iseali Iron Dome to neutralize Pakistan's ballistic missiles.
If India really buy Iron Dome or something similar, Pakistan definitely need HQ-19 to do the same work.

India already bought Arrow missile for 2 billion dollar. Iron Dome is for smaller rockets.

How many in service?
8 mig 29 and 37 f7

Hq 9 can cover 49000 square km i think s 400 may be more

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom