What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

I hope PAF goes for Kj2000 sometime in future. We have 7 AWACS in our airforce but we would need more to have AWACS available in case of a war.
Dude, there is a better baby available for PAF in future. KJ-3000 is under test right now.

if BAF want to procure Mig 35 instead of Su 30 on Indian loan it will be wrong decision. other thing on defense pact is co operation between our three doc yards with Indian Two doc yard & Defense industry to industry. so Indian experts are easily enter the....................!! :undecided:

Now BD needs to raise the procurement of J 10b to counter India.
Guys what types of military hardware BD need to choose by this loan.
MY Choice................:enjoy:
since india and china both buying s-400 , then why we don,t buy them too (i want chines verson s-400 and Krasukha-4 ).
it,s a defencive weapons so i don,t think india will have any objection.
S-400-infographic.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasukha_EW_System
1*yIc10zV6bR5LEmGDlHFevA.jpeg

If money left then want to buy this...................:D
Battery.jpg156700f5-ceac-4784-9405-8b454629bedbOriginal.jpg

clubkbattery.jpg6c6a8161-d26a-4d66-bd93-db5bc1c77996Original.jpg

Dude, there is a better baby available for PAF in future. KJ-3000 is under test right now.

Didn't know about it. Looks like a beast. Interesting prospect for Pakistan that is already using Chinese AWACS.

Cool , but be practical.
Right.
Wait and see the performance of S-400 in Syria.
Although China has sign a contract to pursue S-400, I personally doubt whether S-400 is as capable as Russia claims.
According to Russia, the most range of S-400 is 400 Km.
But the missile 40N6 which is alleged to have a 400km range is still under development ,no-one knows when it could be practical.

China with S-300PMU2 and HQ-9/9A does not need air defense systems urgently and China not like india wouldn't like to be the guinea pig of new systems .
China prefers to buy something tested and robust. So the new Su-35 and S-400 obviously could not give China an appetite.
However, our friend Russia is kind of shortage of money in recent years. China should buy goods to support them.
That is why the negotiation about Su-35 and S-400 lasted so long with a lot of rumors.
Anyway, China has bought the S-400 which is more or less better than S-300PMU2.

Last edited:
Right.
Wait and see the performance of S-400 in Syria.
Although China has sign a contract to pursue S-400, I personally doubt whether S-400 is as capable as Russia claims.
According to Russia, the most range of S-400 is 400 Km.
But the missile 40N6 which is alleged to have a 400km range is still under development ,no-one knows when it could be practical.

China with S-300PMU2 and HQ-9/9A does not need air defense systems urgently and China not like india wouldn't like to be the guinea pig of new systems .
China prefers to buy something tested and robust. So the new Su-35 and S-400 obviously could not give China an appetite.
However, our friend Russia is kind of shortage of money in recent years. China should buy goods to support them.
That is why the negotiation about Su-35 and S-400 lasted so long with a lot of rumors.
Anyway, China has bought the S-400 which is more or less better than S-300PMU2.
can you tell me bro, which air defence is more capable then S-400? with proff ?

can you tell me bro, which air defence is more capable then S-400? with proff ?
I can't. Because the real capability of S-400 is untested.
For a sophisticated weapon system ,the robustness is the most important.
If I can choose, i prefer the latest Patriot SAM.
Let's take Su-30mki as an example. Russian gave indian a list of beautiful datas about Su-30mki shining indian eyes.
They could not wait a moment to pour money in it.
Actually, some new technology used in Su-30mki are untest and unpractical and need lots of improvement . To a new sophisticated system, this phenomenon is very normal.
So Indian bought Su-30mki and operated it while a lot of deciencies exposed during the usage. To fix it, indian wasted a huge amount of money which is supposed to paid by Russia.
Now, some of Su-30mki technologies have been improved and modified and applied on Su-35.

India is the guinea pig of Russian Weapons.

Cool , but be practical.
from now on we only have 1 capable radar system in barisal, everything eals is out dated. we must protect out capital DHAKA. IN CHINES VERSON S-400 there is a lot of chines input system which later we can intregrated to HQ-9 , FD-2000 ETC ETC and can create an effective umbralla (national air defence system).

from now on we only have 1 capable radar system in barisal, everything eals is out dated. we must protect out capital DHAKA. IN CHINES VERSON S-400 there is a lot of chines input system which later we can intregrated to HQ-9 , FD-2000 ETC ETC and can create an effective umbralla (national air defence system).
If the imagery enemy of Bangladesh' SAM is indian, i suggest to choose another SAM instead of S-400 which India has already bought.
India will know the weakness of S-400.

If the imagery enemy of Bangladesh' SAM is indian, i suggest to choose another SAM instead of S-400 which India has already bought.
India will know the weakness of S-400.
indias number 1 enemy is china, then why china also buying the same S-400 system? what i know that every single platfrom has it,s own uniqe system and that is built for those particular nation.

indias number 1 enemy is china, then why china also buying the same S-400 system?
S-400 will not be the mainstay of China' air defense.
China is so big that there are a lot of different SAMs providing multi-lays of protection.
As for long-rang SAM, HQ-9 and its variants are always the mainstay of air defense force.
3 billion S-400 could only cover a couple of cities but there are a lot of cities in China. We can deploy S-400 away from india.
Why China bought S-400?
IMO, there are two main reasons:
First, Russia has suffer a lot because of the sanction and low oil price. They want money and provide China an offer of S-400 and Su-35.China should buy something to support Russia. In fact, China had already bought huge amount oil from Russia in advance .
Second, S-400 is alleged to be very powerful and more advanced than S-300 which China already has and is familiar with. China could learn something to improve our indigenous SAM system.
what i know that every single platfrom has it,s own unique system and that is built for those particular nation.
Yes. If you are willing to pay the money, you can ask supplier for modifying according to you unique requestments.
But people usually want to customize the fighter jet or warship ,never hear about SAM system.

Last edited:
S-400 will not be the mainstay of China' air defense.
China is so big that there are a lot of different SAMs providing multi-lays of protection.
As for long-rang SAM, HQ-9 and its variants are always the mainstay of air defense force.
3 billion S-400 could only cover a city but there are a lot of cities in China. We can deploy S-400 away from indian.
Why China bought S-400?
IMO, there are two main reasons:
First, Russia has suffer a lot because of the sanction and low oil price. They want money and provide China an offer of S-400 and Su-35.China should buy something so a support to Russia. In fact, China had already bought huge amount oil from Russia in advance .
Second, S-400 is alleged to be very powerful and more advanced than S-300 which China already has and is familiar with. China could learn something to improve our indigenous SAM system.
you forget to mention! China will have experience about s 400! which India will operate, It would give China edge over India

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom