What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

the Arms Exhibition going on in Dhaka is displaying that Bangladesh Army is in the process of acquiring FM-3000 and FK-3 (HQ-22) SAMs.... also QW-12 MANPADS is there in the list.... Oerlikon 35mm AAA is also there....

the most interesting displays are -
1. a scale model of a JF-17
2. AEW&C shown over a display

Have you visited? Could you upload some photos if you captured?

the Arms Exhibition going on in Dhaka is displaying that Bangladesh Army is in the process of acquiring FM-3000 and FK-3 (HQ-22) SAMs.... also QW-12 MANPADS is there in the list.... Oerlikon 35mm AAA is also there....

Does weapons manufacturers advert in Bangladesh in these kind of exhibitions?
Could you post some pics?
It will be stupid if we go for jf-17 without tot. Like fucking hedious decision ever.

plz post some photo

I wasn't sure either. But look... got the mig 29 there in pic... pt-6 too
Who knows maybe the Chinese convinced us to get jf-17 instead with possibility to build it in home in future!? I seriously hope it's j-10 still.
I also hope it will be j 10b. but nai mamar chite kana mama valo? if j 10 never comes than it will good with jf 17 :(

I also hope it will be j 10b. but nai mamar chite kana mama valo? if j 10 never comes than it will good with jf 17 :(
If it's jf-17 without tot. I swear these defence planners are fucking losers. And 2030 defence goal is just another rant liKe digital Bangladesh.

If it's jf-17 without tot. I swear these defence planners are fucking losers. And 2030 defence goal is just another rant liKe digital Bangladesh.
we might getting su 30 which India operates. wise defense planners must have to put another Chinese aircraft for any kind of future conflict. jf 17 block 3 is a good option but with out tot it will dead horse. Agree with u. we must wait and see:undecided:

we might getting su 30 which India operates. wise defense planners must have to put another Chinese aircraft for any kind of future conflict. jf 17 block 3 is a good option but with out tot it will dead horse. Agree with u. we must wait and see:undecided:
Most probably we will get the tot if the airplane is being planed. PAC is busy meeting pakistans demands... it certainly can't attain to bulk order from other countries and have to create package with higher price to sell.

Most probably we will get the tot if the airplane is being planed. PAC is busy meeting pakistans demands... it certainly can't attain to bulk order from other countries and have to create package with higher price to sell.
now,um waiting to see the reactns of pakisthani members...:cheesy::cheesy:

now,um waiting to see the reactns of pakisthani members...:cheesy::cheesy:
They won't be shit to us if you don't be shit to them. If they come to sting for no reason... then you can roast em if you can!

Pakistan and china... bd all benefits if this happens too... then I see Indians pushing tejas for Burmese people.

Bro i have read once that BAC is working on a jet prototype that would fly in 2021. Instead of indigenous jet jf 17b3 with tot might do very well:smitten:

We wont get JF-17, atleast not under the present govt. Get over it people. J-10 is much better and suited to BAF.

We wont get JF-17, atleast not under the present govt. Get over it people. J-10 is much better and suited to BAF.
what's that model doing in dhaka military exhibition? does bangladesh allow foreign weapons seller to demonstrate their product?

i would be really happy if we get j-10

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom