1966929_284197981742778_625732603_n.jpg

24 Yak-130

yak+130+bangladesh.jpg

4 C-130E Hercules
1441464_659120724128532_919695424_n.jpg

Link: http://www.defencebd.com/p/aircraft-of-bangladesh-air-force.html
half of em retired

Who is the moderator of this sub-forum?

One of my messages was deleted. And I was given a pre warning for de-railing the thread.

However, there have been subsequent posts not related to the BAF.

Where is the consistency?

The moderator is annoying. Keeps deleting many of my post yet keeps other off topic post directed at me.

Why not to report such posts rather than playing drama queen and Victim Card. Next posts of you making accusations without any substance you will be receiving real warning with fraction. Report such posts without quoting back or doing the same and move on.

Why not to report such posts rather than playing drama queen and Victim Card. Next posts of you making accusations without any substance you will be receiving real warning with fraction. Report such posts without quoting back or doing the same and move on.
Did report the post but to no result and the same continuation!
Submitting up complaints publicly seems to have itched you a bit, but that wasn't intended!

Did report the post but to no result and the same continuation!
Submitting up complaints publicly seems to have itched you a bit, but that wasn't intended!

Not a good way when the one hasn't done proper homework first. Always report such post and move on without quoting back or being itched unnecessarily. Sometimes, choice of words can do wonders that I hope you understand. No further off-topic discussion and carry on with subject in hand.

guys with our pilots doing 120 flight hours a year... if on average each of our migs did 120 a year by now it has done 2040 flight hours... 1980s original mig 29 airframe had a service life of 2500.... by some source that was improved upto 3000.... assuming we have 1000 flight hours left... with further servicing pushing it to 1000 more flight hours... we can push our mig 29 till 2033 max.... or 2025 on average.... with mig 29 servicing cost increasing to the point it doesn't make sense to operate them anymore at this stage of their life,... it's financially more viable to sell and replace those completely with j-10 to form a complete sqd... or buy sukhois which are more reliable and cheaper to maintain.... idk how much but mig 29s with 2000 flight hours costs around 5m each to keep them running smooth and dandy!

I have received a warning from the moderator named The Eagle that I insulted Pakistan/Pakistani by calling them savages and racist during a tit for tat conservation. Interestingly that thread was all about throwing dirt and I replied when some **** insulted by motherland using abusive words.
Anyway yesterday the very same moderator deleted my massages implying similar staff. If he really had such a thing that thread, he could have just closed it. Also whenever similar dirty exchanges between Indians and us happens I hardly see any moderator nearby! He is a **** himself and that irritates him, understandable. But two different treatment for similar situations, not buying it.
Anyway I have decided to leave this forum as I believe it is failing to serve the purpose. I also see many elements of pure Racism persist here from the forum administrators. All the Best for Everybody. This is rome333. THANK YOU.

Hey bro. I would encourage you not to leave. Despite its flaws, this sub forum (and the entire forum as a whole) is a nice gathering place to discuss topics we are all collectively interested in that most folks out there dont care about. So please stay and chime in with your thoughts in the future.

But this is one thing I couldn't disagree with! Why spam all the threads

Anyways lets get back to the discussion. This individual obviously is burning all the bridges with this forum (though I suppose he will lurk and watch from afar henceforth).

Btw bro, have there been any good BAF videos that have been created lately (esp on board/go pro etc)? Please post them here.

I have received a warning from the moderator named The Eagle that I insulted Pakistan/Pakistani by calling them savages and racist during a tit for tat conservation. Interestingly that thread was all about throwing dirt and I replied when some **** insulted by motherland using abusive words.
Anyway yesterday the very same moderator deleted my massages implying similar staff. If he really had such a thing that thread, he could have just closed it. Also whenever similar dirty exchanges between Indians and us happens I hardly see any moderator nearby! He is a **** himself and that irritates him, understandable. But two different treatment for similar situations, not buying it.
Anyway I have decided to leave this forum as I believe it is failing to serve the purpose. I also see many elements of pure Racism persist here from the forum administrators. All the Best for Everybody. This is rome333. THANK YOU.
Despite it's shortcoming and obvious bias,this is a good platform to discuss our defence, economy,foreign policy and interaction with other Bangladeshi members with similar enthusiasm.It will be good delight to us if you not leave this forum entirely.Come back again after some times.;)

the Arms Exhibition going on in Dhaka is displaying that Bangladesh Army is in the process of acquiring FM-3000 and FK-3 (HQ-22) SAMs.... also QW-12 MANPADS is there in the list.... Oerlikon 35mm AAA is also there....

the most interesting displays are -
1. a scale model of a JF-17
2. AEW&C shown over a display

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom