Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
From 13.30 to 14.00

1623342730454.png

1623342813835.png

1623342912447.png

Last edited:
What exactly is the tot component.... anyone knows.... tall tale it seems based on the article....

Should atleast assemble it in country.

Transfer of Technology. That's A step in the right direction.

Transfer of Technology is hogwash term used by Defense Companies of Industrialized nations to secure a favorable deal with a developing country by only providing them only some assembly work in return. Complete ToT for them is like killing a hen that lays golden egg, they'll never transfer their core technologies.

Chief just jabbed @bluesky at 15:47 minutes. :rofl::rofl: Anyway i remember how some people laughed and mocked us for talking about aircraft production. Even yesterday some dumb foreigners tried to act like pundit about our MRCA program. I hope they all notice these developments. It's not like we will do it overnight but this is a step towards the goal which began with MRO of PT-6 and Bell-212.

#Haters gonna hate :victory1:

What exactly is the tot component.... anyone knows.... tall tale it seems based on the article....

Should atleast assemble it in country.

Check the video. 😑

Last edited:
Chief just jabbed @bluesky at 15:47 minutes. :rofl::rofl: Anyway i remember how some people laughed and mocked us for talking about aircraft production. Even yesterday some dumb foreigners tried to act like pundit about our MRCA program. I hope they all notice these developments. It's not like we will do it overnight but this is a step towards the goal which began with MRO of PT-6 and Bell-212.

#Haters_gonna_hate :victory1:

Check the video. 😑
in one segment he says ''we will not learn how to make diesel engines, NO we will learn how to make EV and hydrogen fuel cells'' Very interesting statement. ''We are not going to reinvent the wheel'' kind of statement.

At 18:30 he talks about MRCA programme and that BAF is perhaps looking for some kind technology transfer. Gripen ? just kidding , unless....

He is setting the agenda for the next Air chief

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom