What's new

BANGLADESH AIR FORCE CHIEF RETURNS HOME FROM USA

So why tf is America trying to gain control over Bangladesh then ? Why is China threatening us not to join the dam QUAD then ? WHY IS INDIA TRYING TO KEEP BANGLADESH UNDER IT'S REIGN OF CONTROL AND NOT UNDER AMERICA LET ALONE CHINA ? Can't answer huh ?

EXACTLY

Pakistan has sided with China the end.

America wants to make sure Bangladesh is under control and to make sure China will not use Bangladesh as a friendly nation to dock their warships during war time.

Bangladesh is strategic nation

For China : If it controls Bangladesh it can encircle India perfectly
QUAD : If it controls Bangladesh it can cut the Chinese circlement on India

You have to be delusional , Pakistan has only nukes but in economics is pretty much nothing.
Last time I checked people aren't fighting with nukes but with money mostly
with one usd per day??

BD members always seem to believe as if integrity of NE with mainland India is dependent on the mercy of Bangladesh..... This is not true.....

First India has enough logistics and man power, air bases in NE to ensure that NE can be defended for quite a long time if situation arises..... In the meanwhile Siliguri corridor 22 km broad and connects mainland very well..... 22 km broad corridor is enough for troops movement and keep supply lines open....

Our situation is not like Nakhchivan province of Azerbaijan which is separated by Armenia from mainland Azerbaijan.... NE is well connected to mainland with 22 kms broad land corridor

Also NE stayed with India during worst conditions than today..... 62 defeat by China and presence of East Pakistan which was a direct enemy..... Situation today is much better.....

Please believe me NE integrity with India is not at all dependent on Bangladesh's wishes.....

Buddy India's surrounded by China on all sides , maybe focus on national development first and keep your people from not dying due to Covid.

If Bangladesh were to side with the Chinese a bit more trust me , India would be even more surrounded.
Some one starting to pack there bags from Afghanistan Guess who ?? No one can underestimate or undermine world 7th nuclear power, we know how and where to reply them at the time and place of our choice..few decades ago Soviets, in 27 feb india and now USA …they double crossed us in abbotabad and we drowned there reputation in the graveyard of supaa pawaas

America used Afghanistan as a test ground for their weapons , stop acting like your nation is the most advanced in the world when your neighbor India has sent probes to Mars. America literally took money out of your nation and even went on bombing runs on it. Also don't get me started on the Chinese debt trap you guys are going to face soon.

Claimed superpower just happens to need an actual superpower to be powerful LMAO

Buddy without the West you guys wouldn't have anything , literally took Jewish scientist for nukes to be made.

Last edited:
All stupidity aside on this thread, this engagement between the US and Bangladesh is really something.

Who would have thought such a thing only a few years ago.

It sorta explains why there was a delay in procuring MRCA.

The background politics have shifted since late 2017.

As for this particular meeting. hopefully some ties are formed and equipment is coming.

The key will be access to the full spectrum of capabilities of the platform rather than some watered down neutered iteration like the Egyptian or Iraqi F-16s.

AMRAAM and -9X.

Otherwise go J-10C.

Options are a wonderful thing.

@bluesky and @SpaceMan18 I can answer you both but I don't want to ruin this thread with off topic discussion.....

Anyways if BD gets block 72 then it will be one of the most advanced fighter jets in Asia and most advanced in the subcontinent.....

As a strategic ally BD can use those to shot down Chinese Jets and bombers bombing Siliguri corridor.... Seems BD will join QUAD too..... This is great news for India....

Buddy without the West you guys wouldn't have anything , literally took Jewish scientist for nukes to be made.
So this is the reason you are licking israeli asss to get hand on jewish mall ?? :lol:

@bluesky and @SpaceMan18 I can answer you both but I don't want to ruin this thread with off topic discussion.....

Anyways if BD gets block 72 then it will be one of the most advanced fighter jets in Asia and most advanced in the subcontinent.....

As a strategic ally BD can use those to shot down Chinese Jets and bombers bombing Siliguri corridor.... Seems BD will join QUAD too..... This is great news for India....
Ohh come on ..in kargil war PAF with no BVR never pitched its F-16s against IAF because We dont have any BVR at that time , just look at the iraqi and egyption F-16s block 52 which US forcefully sell them but without any BVR due to isreali factors, similarly im 100% sure they will never give AMRAAMs to Bangladesh because of india factor, just imagine how would a teeth less f-16V compete an indian BVR capable mig-21 ??

All stupidity aside on this thread, this engagement between the US and Bangladesh is really something.

Who would have thought such a thing only a few years ago.

It sorta explains why there was a delay in procuring MRCA.

The background politics have shifted since late 2017.

As for this particular meeting. hopefully some ties are formed and equipment is coming.

The key will be access to the full spectrum of capabilities of the platform rather than some watered down neutered iteration like the Egyptian or Iraqi F-16s.

AMRAAM and -9X.

Otherwise go J-10C.

Options are a wonderful thing.

Ostader mar shesh raat.

Ohh come on ..in kargil war PAF with no BVR never pitched its F-16s against IAF because We dont have any BVR at that time , just look at the iraqi and egyption F-16s block 52 which US forcefully sell them but without any BVR due to isreali factors, similarly im 100% sure they will never give AMRAAMs to Bangladesh because of india factor, just imagine how would a teeth less f-16V compete an indian BVR capable mig-21 ??

Israel vs Egypt or Iraq situation is very different my friend and cannot be compared to India and Bangladesh situation. India and BD relations are not hostile towards each other the way they are between Israel and Arab nations.

In the middle east its a matter of Israel existence for USA. But here BD and India are very friendly at least today under Hasina Govt..... looking at the contribution this govt has made in economic progress of BD its highly likely this govt is going to see another term as well....

Mostly seems US wants BD to join QUAD and since India and BD 2 non hostile nations towards each other in this organization they wont have any trouble providing them AMARAM latest variants.......

For BD also they have now option to opt for even superior Typhoon from EU and if US which is known to supply weapons with strings does not agree to sell AMARAM with F-16s then it doesn't make any sense for BD as well to go for it...

So considering above all points I don't think US will have a problem to supply AMARAM and I doubt BD will buy them either without AMARAM.....

Last edited:
So this is the reason you are licking israeli asss to get hand on jewish mall ?? :lol:

We didn't even get the dam F-16s and you guys are already screaming MUH HUH JEWISH , mf then stop using nukes since it's a Jewish invention.

Your buddies Turkey and China work with Israel , but you're over here acting like your nation has never worked with Israel secretly :lol:
IMO ... 32 F/A-18E/F and 16 AH-64E.

Ehhh not quite

1 sqd of EFT
2 sqd of F-16s if we decide on the dam F-16s
And 16 T129s not Apaches

So, guys, when the planes will arrive and what is their number? Is it one or two sq?

Back
Top Bottom