What's new

BANGLADESH AIR FORCE CHIEF RETURNS HOME FROM USA

When these delusional bengladeshis comes out from their wet dreams, your titsy bitsy country is insignificant when it comes to world politics. period.
Our country is more important than Pakistan in regional politics. Our very location is the reason that India cannot really amass its troops in huge numbers in its NE in a short period to fight the Chinese.

However, the Indian Army can go to Ladakh without even Pakistan knowing it.

So, BD is important in regional affairs, and America knows it.

Last edited:
and bases, the Americans need to move the equipment out of Afghanistan to somewhere.
Afghanistan is surrounded by rogue Muslim countries. BD itself is soft but unfortunately surrounded by India though not Mulsim.

I do not think America needs any military base in a little BD. It can go back to the Philippines that has a territorial water issue with China.

I wonder if BAF really receives F-16, what BD can give America in exchange. Why America does not go to Vietnam which feels enmity against China, but lures a small BD?

I think this is all because of Indian military planning. It wants its army to move through BD in an emergency.

LM stopped making Blk 52 it has to be the latest block if Bangladesh is procuring new F16's.

what about Block 60 variants ?

Also would it be possible to acquire Gripens (which have american components and engine tech) without signing ACSA ? I can see Bd signing GSMOIA but i am doubtful about ACSA.

Egypt operates a huge fleet of F-16s and other US hardware , and they only recently signed an MoU to be part of ACSA.

United States and Egypt Sign Military Logistics Cross Servicing Memorandum of Understanding - EDEX 2021 - The 2nd Edition of Egypt's Only International Defence Expo (egyptdefenceexpo.com)

thanks

Last edited:
Our country is more important than Pakistan in regional politics. India cannot really mass its troops in huge numbers in its NE to fight the Chinese.

So, Bd is important in regional affairs, and America knows it.
no disrespect to bengladesh or its people, but let me repeat, your country is insginificant when it comes to world politics. Pakistan is the sole muslim nuclear power country that is alone enough to show our muscle not mention the powerful armed forces, we lost the momentum in the last 2 decades but catching up quite quickly and when it comes to geo politics wether its regional or international we play our part. F16 maybe an integral part of PAF but its not the priority anymore.

no disrespect to bengladesh or its people, but let me repeat, your country is insginificant when it comes to world politics. Pakistan is the sole muslim nuclear power country that is alone enough to show our muscle not mention the powerful armed forces, we lost the momentum in the last 2 decades but catching up quite quickly and when it comes to geo politics wether its regional or international we play our part. F16 maybe an integral part of PAF but its not the priority anymore.

So why tf is America trying to gain control over Bangladesh then ? Why is China threatening us not to join the dam QUAD then ? WHY IS INDIA TRYING TO KEEP BANGLADESH UNDER IT'S REIGN OF CONTROL AND NOT UNDER AMERICA LET ALONE CHINA ? Can't answer huh ?

EXACTLY

Pakistan has sided with China the end.

America wants to make sure Bangladesh is under control and to make sure China will not use Bangladesh as a friendly nation to dock their warships during war time.

Bangladesh is strategic nation

For China : If it controls Bangladesh it can encircle India perfectly
QUAD : If it controls Bangladesh it can cut the Chinese circlement on India

You have to be delusional , Pakistan has only nukes but in economics is pretty much nothing.
Last time I checked people aren't fighting with nukes but with money mostly

Last edited:

Also would it be possible to acquire Gripens (which have american components and engine tech) without signing ACSA ? I can see Bd signing GSMOIA but i am doubtful about ACSA.

Egypt operates a huge fleet of F-16s and other US hardware , and they only recently signed an MoU to be part of ACSA.

United States and Egypt Sign Military Logistics Cross Servicing Memorandum of Understanding - EDEX 2021 - The 2nd Edition of Egypt's Only International Defence Expo (egyptdefenceexpo.com)

thanks

The UAE will procure Block 70s for any new F16s they may purchase in the future.

102 countries have signed ASCA it has nothing to do with Gripen support or supplies.

thanks

Block 70/72 seems to be intended as the standard offering to friendly countries.

thanks
Block 70/72 seems to be intended as the standard offering to friendly countries.
Block 60 was a customised variant tailor-made for UAE. It is not readily available as the USAF does not operate it.

also OBL raid.
if you read some of the F-16 threads on this forum, PDF generals are willing to sell their soul and do anything to get some eff-sola. especially for the V variant.
Some one starting to pack there bags from Afghanistan Guess who ?? No one can underestimate or undermine world 7th nuclear power, we know how and where to reply them at the time and place of our choice..few decades ago Soviets, in 27 feb india and now USA …they double crossed us in abbotabad and we drowned there reputation in the graveyard of supaa pawaas

Some one starting to pack there bags from Afghanistan Guess who ?? No one can underestimate or undermine world 7th nuclear power, we know how and where to reply them at the time and place of our choice..few decades ago Soviets, in 27 feb india and now USA …they double crossed us in abbotabad and we drowned there reputation in the graveyard of supaa pawaas

Eh...what again?

Our country is more important than Pakistan in regional politics. India cannot really mass its troops in huge numbers in its NE to fight the Chinese.

So, Bd is important in regional affairs, and America knows it.

BD members always seem to believe as if integrity of NE with mainland India is dependent on the mercy of Bangladesh..... This is not true.....

First India has enough logistics and man power, air bases in NE to ensure that NE can be defended for quite a long time if situation arises..... In the meanwhile Siliguri corridor 22 km broad and connects mainland very well..... 22 km broad corridor is enough for troops movement and keep supply lines open....

Our situation is not like Nakhchivan province of Azerbaijan which is separated by Armenia from mainland Azerbaijan.... NE is well connected to mainland with 22 kms broad land corridor

Also NE stayed with India during worst conditions than today..... 62 defeat by China and presence of East Pakistan which was a direct enemy..... Situation today is much better.....

Please believe me NE integrity with India is not at all dependent on Bangladesh's wishes.....

BD members always seem to believe as if integrity of NE with mainland India is dependent on the mercy of Bangladesh..... This is not true.....

First India has enough logistics and man power, air bases in NE to ensure that NE can be defended for quite a long time if situation arises..... In the meanwhile Siliguri corridor 22 km broad and connects mainland very well..... 22 km broad corridor is enough for troops movement and keep supply lines open....

Our situation is not like Nakhchivan province of Azerbaijan which is separated by Armenia from mainland Azerbaijan.... NE is well connected to mainland with 22 kms broad land corridor

Also NE stayed with India during worst conditions than today..... 62 defeat by China and presence of East Pakistan which was a direct enemy..... Situation today is much better.....

Please believe me NE integrity with India is not at all dependent on Bangladesh's wishes.....
No, IA is not self-sustained in its landlocked NE. Any military in times of war, especially in a long war, needs its military to be refurbished with weapons, men, logistics and provisions. NE is certainly incapable to supply all these.

So, IA has to supply them either through a mountainous Siliguri or through BD land and water. Now, look at the map of Siliguri, Bhutan and BD. Note also the Chinese position at the north, hardly 100 km away in between Bhutan and Sikkim.

So, how will you send logistics throgh Siliguri when PLA airforce will be sending bomber sorties to destroy Siliguri?

1622237806167.png

Back
Top Bottom