What's new

Bangladesh Air Force chief meets US officials in Pentagon

Just a heads up, for our BD friends, is that remember that US never sells Weapons unless they buy people, loyalty, and other things, their sales are always connected to the leverage they want on the country they sell.
BD will only buy American hardware if it does not compromise its geopolitical advantage (i.e., balance in relations between East and West).

People who are born Mullah families and brought up by Mullah parents in a foreign country should better learn civility. Do not please come again to educate me as if you are a joker!! I have enough education on many societies including the ignorant Mullah one.

You need help.

hope this is a goodwill tour. but its kind of unfair that many neutral countries manage to get PRC investment and US fighters but we cant for some reason.
My hunch is the US is willing to wave strings to improve sales. The US economy needs to recover and a good way to do so is to increase military sales to non-rogue states like Bangladesh.
Worst case, Bangladesh would threaten to bomb countries that do not buy t-shirts but would never follow through with it.

My hunch is the US is willing to wave strings to improve sales. The US economy needs to recover and a good way to do so is to increase military sales to non-rogue states like Bangladesh.
Worst case, Bangladesh would threaten to bomb countries that do not buy t-shirts but would never follow through with it.
Yes because BD purchasing aircraft package worth 4 billion will help the US economic problem

Its like waving an umbrella in a subway tunnel.

Yes because BD is the only customer in the market. :cuckoo:
My point was that only US sells weapons to improve their increase their influence.

No amount of selling will improve this economic condition. All those who pay that much big bucks make their own aircraft .

So the removal of Israel from passports is in order to get American attention ?

So the removal of Israel from passports is in order to get American attention ?

No one of the Bangladeshi brothers already mentioned as speculation is rife - Bangladesh is being arm-twisted by Gulf States and Saudi as US proxy. Roti aur Ruzee ka mamla, major source of our remittance.

@DalalErMaNodi now you know where "The Bangladesh Defence Analyst" gets their fake newj.

It's me. I am paid by special US agents to confuse and subterfuge...

Am not a BD fan but recent developments between US and BD showing some major military deal bound to happen, am assuming this becoz before few days Chinese ambassador to BD Warnnered about joining quad initiative after that BD removing travel restrictions to Israel as good will gesture to showing Securlistic nature, all these sudden changes happen in less than 2 months frame, so unless some done deal on the line why a Islamic Republic like BD changes it's stances so fast, my assumptions is US will allow either more cj130 or f16 as foreign military sales where around 50 - 60 % will be on credit or in form of aid, by doing this US will have more to gain than loosing, after India another country using US military equipment as main stay element give their new jdac2 global reach, also in future if China try to flex in to US influenced domains it will act as early warning posts or listening posts, more importantly using us military equipment as reason to station their undercover agents in norm of maintenance which will give cosndierable human intelligence boost, also BD using some Chinese weaponry systems which will give an insight to Americans to pit them against to test their ew capabilities.

Last edited:
Am not a BD fan but recent developments between US and BD showing some major military deal bound to happen, am assuming this becoz before few days Chinese ambassador to BD Warnnered about joining quad initiative after that BD removing travel restrictions to Israel as good will gesture to showing Securlistic nature, all these sudden changes happen in less than 2 months frame, so unless some done deal on the line why a Islamic Republic like BD changes it's stances so fast, my assumptions is US will allow either more cj130 or f16 as foreign military sales where around 50 - 60 % will be on credit or in form of aid, by doing this US will have more to gain than loosing, after India another country using US military equipment as main stay element give their new jdac2 global reach, also in future if China try to flex in to US influenced domains it will act as early warning posts or listening posts, more importantly using us military equipment as reason to station their undercover agents in norm of maintenance which will give cosndierable human intelligence boost, also BD using some Chinese weaponry systems which will give an insight to Americans to pit them against to test their ew capabilities.

I'd agree with most of your assessments, however US will have little to gain by placing their maintenance people in our Air Force.

We do not use top of the line latest Chinese aircraft models.

If Bangladesh leans to US influence, India will have more leverage with Bangladesh, and that is something which remains debatable and some what disagreeable in Bangladesh, which some folks equate with our country being sold down the river.

Fifty years of Indian influence in our economic and foreign affairs has left a bad taste.

If Bangladesh see themselves as free nation, Bangladesh should be free to choose weapons they like where ever they come from
Please edit and write "If Bangladesh see themselves as free nation, Bangladesh should be free to choose weapons they like where ever they come from except Israel" as otherwise some people on here might piss themselves.

Back
Top Bottom