What's new

Bangladesh Air Force chief meets US officials in Pentagon

Talking about mah favorite burger brother!

Taharey kotojey beshecchi bhaalo - chaand bujhi ta janey....

Consuming for the last fifteen years...

iu

Is it halal?

My friend, I had quite the chuckle reading that. I guess because it fits him quite well
BAF chief pays a visit to an F-16 plant and now all of a sudden we are fighting China. Going by that logic, Pakistan has been fighting China for decades now.

"Kid", these visits are routine. Now walk along.

More unsubstantiated trash.

bangladesh-lifts-ban-on-travel-to-israel-
☝☝☝☝☝
What's that
Let's see how many of BD defence forces high commands official had visited pentagon in BD history?
Let's count it out?
If you have any dam knowledge about it? KID 😀
problem with south east Asian culture that they become jealous or excited if they think they are closing down to any emperor or the ruling power ?
It goes back to the days of nawab Siraj dullaha times?
Impressed and jealous conspirators made the conspiracy so they can gain the power and become the next slave nawab of that stare for british Indian RAJ?
same goes to BD now, you guys faulty thinks USA crunt rulling regime got impressed by, your so called economic, or military growth? Lolzz
No it's not that, all American -britsh RAJ wants an mir jafar and Mir sadiq one more time to re-establish their control over south East Asia then let it fight against grown up china and by that way they will keep Thier power and will do the last strike on china when ever it will get, tired of these small reginol battles ?
Beaware of one army take over of BD as its your history same as us?
If your political leadership isn't ready to accept what pentagon wants then it won't be anymore, BD has much easier opening to the power corridors comparing india. Pak, Iran or AFGHANISTAN ?
mark my words!
Americans don't give any dam free launches to any one at all?
They have mastered the trapping , and giving birth to conspiracies!
I'm not jealous of BD getting any, F35s which you guys are hoping for! Lolzz
EVN if you get those still, you won't stand anywhere in this power packed region, I'm just making you beware of the strategical situation in the region we all Share !
Other then that best of luck!

Last edited:
Well I’m sure Bangladesh would like to get a hold of some juicy goodies. Maybe a deal could be made with my country.

I’m fine with it (Not that It means much)

I think although the US has excellent weapons that BD could really do with, geopolitics dictate that BD stays away from any major war-fighting weapons systems from the US.

BAF chief pays a visit to an F-16 plant and now all of a sudden we are fighting China. Going by that logic, Pakistan has been fighting China for decades now.
The time Pakistan got it's F16s that time china wasn't any where producing world class Fighter jets? and at that time it wasn't on USs mian threat list?
Instead PAKISTAN was the mediator between china and USA and a door opener for China -usa relationship!
stop comparing apples with oranges!
EVN 100s of F16s or F35s will put BD anywhere big boys A bomb league instead it will risk BD to get marked red from each side from all bigger players of the region will paint BD red and that means a conflict, developing just one single signal from China and Russia, mayanmar can take on BD within 24 hours notice! Thn what u think who will support BD against mayanmar?
India, pak, china, Russia, Iran?
None of these!
USA will push for more bases, more sales of its decade old refurbished junk, and will slowly takeover BD by converting it in a Vietnam like situation, I don't mind whatever you guys think, or feel funny about it?
but that's what's going on and history will prove that!
India,pak peace talks tried but failed as both countries can't give any bases their political leadership isn't ready to face public even though their military leadership with greed wanted that!
AFGHNISTAN , is the tomb of super powers , it had proven that time and time again!
while Iran is hard core, anti USA , Israel! Only chance for establishing new modern WAR front against china what USA is looking forward right now and BD is being offered let's see where it reaches?
It's your military and political leadership which has to decide?
I'm not certainly of those fools who can sing for any fool wearing any uniform and telling me what's good for me and my nation!

It appears Bangladesh will buy F-16V to fight China's J-10C. Bangladesh must have decided to join quad to fight China because Xinjiang genocide against Muslims.
Actually it's a lollipop from pentagon to get bases, what happens after that's another story 🤣🤣🤣

China and Russia, mayanmar can take on BD within 24 hours notice! Thn what u think who will support BD against mayanmar?
India, pak, china, Russia, Iran?
None of these!
1)Firstly Russia have it on problems on the west to to worry about.

2) China is all about business. They will either supply us and myanmar or only myanmar in a event of war

3) LMAO myanmar invading BD? good luck making it happen.

1)Firstly Russia have it on problems on the west to to worry about.

2) China is all about business. They will either supply us and myanmar or only myanmar in a event of war

3) LMAO myanmar invading BD? good luck making it happen.
Lol Russia has no problems with west instead now it's it's oil pipeline to Germany been accepted by USA?
CHINA isn't about bussines it's the new crown king to rule this world and old king AMERICA is afraid of lossing that crown by the hands of China and it's partner Russia and Thier partners like Iran, mayanmar and many more!
Yes mayanmar has far more better equiped army and it's forces are fighting forces and if it's needed they will invade and occupy BD if it's neccecry!

Lol Russia has no problems with west instead now it's it's oil pipeline to Germany been accepted by USA?
CHINA isn't about bussines it's the new crown king to rule this world and old king AMERICA is afraid of lossing that crown by the hands of China and it's partner Russia and Thier partners like Iran, mayanmar and many more!
Yes mayanmar has far more better equiped army and it's forces are fighting forces and if it's needed they will invade and occupy BD if it's neccecry!
Are you retarded? myanmar cant fight their rag-tag rebels, so how are they gonna invade BD.

Are you retarded? myanmar cant fight their rag-tag rebels, so how are they gonna invade BD.
Do you want I reply to ur personal attack?
go and look at the military power between BD VS MAYANMAR then come and talk here?
Actually that's the plan is, use BD against MAYANMAR +CHINA+RUSSIA+IRAN +PALESTINIANS +all against Israel and usa!
Next time u attack me personally, go ask some one who I'm I here, I don't stop untill your brains got fried !
Talk in manners we can talk anything!

Do you want I reply to ur personal attack?
go and look at the military power between BD VS MAYANMAR then come and talk here?
Actually that's the plan is, use BD against MAYANMAR +CHINA+RUSSIA+IRAN +PALESTINIANS +all against Israel and usa!
Next time u attack me personally, go ask some one who I'm I here, I don't stop untill your brains got fried !
Talk in manners we can talk anything!
:rofl:
I see, you are one those types in PDF.

Speaking of your plan, how can USA use BD against Myanmar+China+Russia+Iran if BD is a weak *** country that even myanmar invade alone.

Some black BD pot calling an American kettle black.

Why do we think ourselves white? It is because we ask the studio guys to whitewash our face photo. Now, we see our own pictures and think we are a group of white people.

Our white people should learn ethics and learn how to restrict themselves within the limits of nicities when writing on others.

Some education my friend.

Listen to the lyrics for some perspective on this word.

Back
Top Bottom