What's new

Bangladesh A set for five-match tour of India

Bangladesh A team has beaten India A team by 65 runs and level the series 1-1
View attachment 258034

Were you sleeping when Bangladesh A lost the first match ?
Come on man...This is just a sport....Don't feel proud as if Bangladesh's economy has overtaken India's...
We know you are jealous of India. Don't reveal that easily. Hold up.....

Were you sleeping when Bangladesh A lost the first match ?
Come on man...This is just a sport....Don't feel proud as if Bangladesh's economy has overtaken India's...
We know you are jealous of India. Don't reveal that easily. Hold up.....
LOL we are talking about Cricket not economy and no, we r not jealous of India, rather most of the Indians r jealous of Bangladesh. Most of the Indians can not take any good news about Bangladesh and starts to jump in there to mess lol

LOL we are talking about Cricket not economy and no, we r not jealous of India, rather most of the Indians r jealous of Bangladesh. Most of the Indians can not take any good news about Bangladesh and starts to jump in there to mess lol

What is there to feel jealous about Bangladesh ?
When did Indians jump in to mess when something good happened to BD ?
Please enlighten.....

What is there to feel jealous about Bangladesh ?
When did Indians jump in to mess when something good happened to BD ?
Please enlighten.....
every where all over internet. It is called online indian warrior. actually Indians target not just only target Bangladesh but also Pakistan and Sri lanka.

every where all over internet. It is called online indian warrior. actually Indians target not just only target Bangladesh but also Pakistan and Sri lanka.

May be one or two resort to what you say.
But generally Indians do not see Sri Lanka and Bangladesh as irritants or enemies.
Don't judge us all by the acts of few.

May be one or two resort to what you say.
But generally Indians do not see Sri Lanka and Bangladesh as irritants or enemies.
Don't judge us all by the acts of few.
sorry bro, actually those r majority.

sorry bro, actually those r majority.

No buddy.
You bash India unnecessarily through your posts. Stop doing that for some weeks and observe what Indians post about Bangladesh. You will know the truth.
I am not trying to brainwash you......For you to find the truth , if u r interested, try this.

No buddy.
You bash India unnecessarily through your posts. Stop doing that for some weeks and observe what Indians post about Bangladesh. You will know the truth.
I am not trying to brainwash you......For you to find the truth , if u r interested, try this.
do u understand that i am in this forum long way before than you ? LOL

hehehe i knew this gonna happen when u don't pick performers :D
Bangladeshi coach protested against this squad but the cheif selector did it by himself and for this there were big verbal fight in board. This selector thinks, he knows best, he has ego issue.

Anamul, Rony Talukder, Somya disappointed. What is the way for BD opener? Imrul Kayes I dont like much.

do u understand that i am in this forum long way before than you ? LOL
And i have been here.long b4 u :D
People troll bangladesh for fun while against pakistan its serious......most respect srilanka though

My BD A team 17 players:
1. Anamul Haque
2. Soumya Sarkar (yet to prove as test player)
3. Sadman Islam
4.Tasamul Haque
5.Mossaddek Hossain
6. Rony Talukdar
7. Naeem Islam
8. Shahriar Nafees
9. Taibur Rahman
10. Asif Ahmed
11. Abu jayed
12. Shubasish Roy
13. Abu Haider
14. Taskin Ahmed ( yet to prove fit for test)
15. Mukter Ali
16. Saqlain Sajib
17. Sanjamul Islam

-------
these players also might get chance:
1. Shykat Ali
2. Nurul Hasan
3. Marshal Ayub
4. Shovogoto hom
5. Abdur Razzak
6. Kamrul Islam
7. Rahatul Ferdous
-----
BOY O BOY ! ! ! SO MANY PLAYERS :D
@45'22'
I didnt get this.notification

Anamul, Rony Talukder, Somya disappointed. What is the way for BD opener? Imrul Kayes I dont like much.
Sadman Islam, Shahriar Nafees (He is in great form now) and Naeem Islam (consistent performer) in place of Anamul, Rony and Mominul. Sadman Islam and Liton opens (he is a opener) and then Shahriar nafees and then Naeem Islam.
Then Soumya will come as he lacks in defence. try this, things will change completely.

I will add Mosaddek hossain in place of Soumya when he plays in National team and i will put him ahead of Naeem Islam. Then Sykat Ali, rahatul ferdous and Muktar Ali in place of Sabbir, Nasir and Rubel

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom