What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

HE is sunni migrant from Lucknow !! i can fully understand his bitterness.

yeah ! Sui Incident done by Indian Army. Air strike on Baluchistan done by India and Nawab Bugti was Indian as well !
Well if you want to take credit for Bugti killing then we're ok with it. :moil:

He's talking about Anantnag in Kashmir, not the Pakistani capital.
It was always called Islamabad.Indians are in habit of changing a citys name.See this old preparation map in attachment.

Attachments

• main-qimg-a6b9d0bc6e143f43c5de81c2e58f31c1-c.jpg
    main-qimg-a6b9d0bc6e143f43c5de81c2e58f31c1-c.jpg
    917.4 KB · Views: 17
  • main-qimg-a6b9d0bc6e143f43c5de81c2e58f31c1-c.jpg
    main-qimg-a6b9d0bc6e143f43c5de81c2e58f31c1-c.jpg
    917.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Why are you so defensive?Dont panic!

I just asked what is the % of BALOCH troops in BALOCH regtt?
Pakistan's pride, SSG commandos are full of balochs. Infact the first battelion formed of SSG were all Balochs. They are jewel of our crown. Also your media/military recently accused the same Baloch regiment of SSG for beheading your soldiers. Maybe they did that all in love of India? :omghaha:

you are reaping the benefit ! enjoy.
Enjoy son.:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Pakistan's pride, SSG commandos are full of balochs. Infact the first battelion formed of SSG were all Balochs. They are jewel of our crown. Also your media/military recently accused the same Baloch regiment of SSG for beheading your soldiers. Maybe they did that all in love of India? :omghaha:

Enjoy son.:sarcastic:
Ya but my question was that how much is the % of Baloch in Baloch regtt.

It's original name is Anantnag. It remains that.

Lol how 'original' ..Do you people read before you coming on internet defending something?
Perhaps you didnt care to see the map in my last post.

I love the way he said "Koi Mai ka laal paida nahi hua jo Baluchistan ko Pakistan sai alag kar sakai"

My answer is: CM sahab pehlai to koi mai ka laal paida nahi hua aur agar ho bhi gia to us ko bhi maar dain gai. Bai fikr raho". :)

Let me guess. Reality is not your friend? I expected that from PTI follower. :D

So you are a noonie toon i guess and thinks everybody follows their leader like a blind fool. Well that quality is reserved only for the likes of you.

Why are you so defensive?Dont panic!

I just asked what is the % of BALOCH troops in BALOCH regtt?
What is percentage of mallu's in Indian army? The thing is the question in ethnicity doesn't really count. I have no problem with Punjabis and pashtuns dominating the Pakistan military. Similarly Indian army is 15% sikh when sikhs account for less than 2% of India's population. The problem is Pakistanis are more ethnically chauvinistic than Indians which is why this question is raised so many times. Even in Lucknow we don't have an ethnic identity even though our land has historically been part of Kingdoms like Awadh, Mewar and Malwa. It is something the rest of Pakistanis can learn from us Lucknowis though not other migrants most of whom were born on Pakistani side and need to have the muhajir identity to feel secure. I refuse to identify as muhajir and others should follow suit.

Out of 20 Cror, 16 Cror people live in Punjab and Sindh.
Its almost 80% of total population of Pakistan
I see no issue of 80% of Punjabis and Sindhis in Armed forces as this is exact according to population division.
The points which you are trying to make are obsolete.
Come up with some thing better dear ........
Refer to my post. India has the same problem in the army. Southerners barely make even a tiny minority in their army.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom