What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

he is tellling Modi that comparing Balochsitan with kashmir is wrong because in kashmir.. the Indian occupation forces are killing protesters.. the war is between Kashmiris but Modi/India is using BLA to kill innocent Baloch people (reference Quetta blast and attacks on labours, merchants in other parts of Baluchistan). he says he is conspiring against Baloch people by making them fight each other.. . ( reference to serving Indian officer caught recently )
thanks laddy

Interesting, while Pakistani members accuse India, this is what we find:

‘Govt may soon lose all control over Balochistan’

THE NEWSPAPER'S STAFF REPORTER — PUBLISHED FEB 27, 2015 06:57AM

54efa3c6a22fa.jpg

Prince of the defunct Kalat state Prince Mohyuddin Baloch.—PPI/File

KARACHI: The prince of the defunct Kalat state and chief of the Baloch Rabita Ittefaq Tehreek, Prince Mohyuddin Baloch, has warned that if the government fails to settle by the end of 2015 the Balochistan issue according to the aspirations of people, it will soon lose all control over the situation.

“We have so far managed to restrain [disgruntled] Baloch people but after Dec 31, 2015 the situation will get out of our control and our rulers will no more be in a position to do anything to reverse it. After the end of this year, we will be forced to allow Baloch people to take any path they like,” said the prince at a press conference held at a local hotel here on Thursday.

He was accompanied by his younger brother Prince Yahya Baloch of Kalat.

Take a look: Cannot rule out presence of IS militants in Balochistan: Dr Malik

He said: “So far, our 5,000 children have been killed and some 10,000 people have been kidnapped, but no one should think that the resistance has been crushed. It is correct that Baloch are by nature slow, stubborn and quarrelsome, but when it comes to war no one can defeat them.”

The entire world was increasingly becoming interested in Balochistan and trying to take advantage of it because of its strategic position. All wanted to exploit its resources at the cost of Baloch people who remained deprived with little positive impact on their life, he said.

The prince who remained federal minister in military ruler Gen Ziaul Haq’s regime said: “My father Khan of Kalat had attached his autonomous state to that of Pakistan on the advice of the Quaid-i-Azam and in the hope that a big Islamic state was in the making, but after its coming into being, the Pakistan of the Quaid-i-Azam and Allama Iqbal was forgotten.

“Though we were a small state, we were content with whatever we had. Not only were we practising Islam but we also used to have a form of democracy in line with our Baloch traditions, but after joining Pakistan, we lost everything and were grossly neglected by the new state,” he said.

He recalled that a democratic government was dismissed in Balochistan in 1972 because everyone had set their sights on its resources and every ruler wanted to exploit its strategic position.

“Sometimes Baloch people were branded as traitors and foreign agents without producing any proof. But in spite of it we always talked about peace,” he said.

He said that from 1976 to 1999, the situation remained comparatively peaceful in the province but afterwards it went downhill. “Today we see use of force, mutilated bodies dumped in deserted places, even I could have got killed but let me make it clear that at present Baloch people are not at war but are staging protests and even those who have climbed to mountains tops are not engaged in fighting,” he said.

He said the objective of the protest was to draw the government’s attention and make it listen to them but, regretfully, no one was paying any heed to their cries. “If someone thinks Baloch organisations have vanished into thin air, he is mistaken. No doubt some Baloch leaders are abroad and others lie low within the country, but all resistance groups are part of Baloch nation and everyone has its sphere of influence,” he said.

In reply to a question the prince said the purpose of his press conference was to awaken the establishment in Lahore and Islamabad from their deep slumber and bring home to them the fact that Baloch people were not happy with the present situation. “Pakistan at present is passing through the worst crisis of its history. The country has not even a semblance of governance. Some say it is being ruled by people in uniform, others say people in black suits are running the affairs and yet others say people in civvies are real rulers,” he said.

He said that he did not recognise Nawaz Sharif as a true ruler because he did not have genuine authority. “He is merely a face of the establishment. In case of any change, such rulers will fly to the country where they have amassed their assets,” he remarked.

Published in Dawn, February 27th, 2015

http://www.dawn.com/news/1166129

@Irfan Baloch I know you are a Baluch, sir. But merely pointing out that own house is also not exactly in order.

@WAJsal Cancer growing bro! I know an old news, but he does say beyond 31 Dec 15. Intrigued as to why he gave a date?

You are a fool if you think they are not. But they have failed and will fail because

Fist of all no need for name calling, it would pretty soon then decent into all short of name calling

Pakistan is not some small nation with non workable institutions. ISI is pretty strong and so is military and FC. Forget about military, the FC and Levies are in full control in Balochistan with the support of locals.

So is India, and about control of Baluchistan , i though people of Baluchistan are in control of their region.you require military and ISI to control them, that speaks the story

* You will never get diplomatic help from any country because Balochistan and it's people voluntarily merged into Pakistan except for Kalat state whose decision was made by the King (Khan) of Kalat and people were not involved. Therefore, Balochistan is not considered a disputed territory by entire world.

* Population, let's see. The Balochs of Makran living in entire south and south west have no issues with Pakistan. The people living in eastern Balochistan are actually mix people with Sindh and South Punjab having families and tribes spread across the borders of 3 provinces and they have no issues with Pakistan. The people living next to Afghanistan are Hazaras whose history of patriotism with Pakistan is used as examples. The entire north of Balochistan is Pushtuns, which again, have no issues with Pakistan. The central Balochistan have dozens of Baloch tribes out of them only few elders of 3 tribes (Marri, Mengal and Bugti) have issues of resource sharing and more autonomy(not independence). All those elders from these tribes who demand independence are out of Pakistan sitting in Afghanistan, Switzerland, Germany or Britain and have 0 influence.

* Indian terrorism in Balochistan is already known and was further exposed after catching indian monkey

Buddy we haven't yet started and you guys running and shouting all over the forum and in international arena, i guess India word carries more weight then yours.

And regarding terrorism in Balochistan, wheres the proof you were supposed to present to UN, hope it is sill being drafted:coffee:

Fist of all no need for name calling, it would pretty soon then decent into all short of name calling

So is India, and about control of Baluchistan , i though people of Baluchistan are in control of their region.you require military and ISI to control them, that speaks the story

Buddy we haven't yet started and you guys running and shouting all over the forum and in international arena, i guess India word carries more weight then yours.

And regarding terrorism in Balochistan, wheres the proof you were supposed to present to UN, hope it is sill being drafted:coffee:

I never call you fool, I was using a saying.

Where did I said Pakistan need military and isi to control people? Every country including US need police and law enforcement agencies to keep the things running. So Balochistan situation is same where ISI keep track of indian terrorists and police(levies) and FC keep the law and order.

Like I said you will be a fool to think india has not been trying to do that. India had tried and failed and now the timings are changed as Balochistan issue is almost a dead issue. Tons of misguided people have surrendered and the normalcy is taking over. India have zero options when it comes to Balochistan. Pakistan is very vigilant and have network of Intel in Afghanistan so you can hardly acheive any major success from there. Iran itself have Balochistan issue and will fkk india if it found india is involved in stirring troubles in Pakistan's Balochistan. Pakistan coast guards and navy units are placed strategically along the coast of Balochistan shutting the sea route to indian terrorists. This is not Bangladesh where india was covering pakistan from 4 sides and air.

54efa3c6a22fa.jpg

KARACHI: The prince of the defunct Kalat state and chief of the Baloch Rabita Ittefaq Tehreek, Prince Mohyuddin Baloch, has warned that if the government fails to settle by the end of 2015 the Balochistan issue according to the aspirations of people, it will soon lose all control over the situation.

“We have so far managed to restrain [disgruntled] Baloch people but after Dec 31, 2015 the situation will get out of our control and our rulers will no more be in a position to do anything to reverse it. After the end of this year, we will be forced to allow Baloch people to take any path they like,” said the prince at a press conference held at a local hotel here on Thursday.

He said: “So far, our 5,000 children have been killed and some 10,000 people have been kidnapped, but no one should think that the resistance has been crushed. It is correct that Baloch are by nature slow, stubborn and quarrelsome, but when it comes to war no one can defeat them.”

The entire world was increasingly becoming interested in Balochistan and trying to take advantage of it because of its strategic position. All wanted to exploit its resources at the cost of Baloch people who remained deprived with little positive impact on their life, he said.

The prince who remained federal minister in military ruler Gen Ziaul Haq’s regime said: “My father Khan of Kalat had attached his autonomous state to that of Pakistan on the advice of the Quaid-i-Azam and in the hope that a big Islamic state was in the making, but after its coming into being, the Pakistan of the Quaid-i-Azam and Allama Iqbal was forgotten.

“Though we were a small state, we were content with whatever we had. Not only were we practising Islam but we also used to have a form of democracy in line with our Baloch traditions, but after joining Pakistan, we lost everything and were grossly neglected by the new state,” he said.

He recalled that a democratic government was dismissed in Balochistan in 1972 because everyone had set their sights on its resources and every ruler wanted to exploit its strategic position.

“Sometimes Baloch people were branded as traitors and foreign agents without producing any proof. But in spite of it we always talked about peace,” he said.

He said that from 1976 to 1999, the situation remained comparatively peaceful in the province but afterwards it went downhill. “Today we see use of force, mutilated bodies dumped in deserted places, even I could have got killed but let me make it clear that at present Baloch people are not at war but are staging protests and even those who have climbed to mountains tops are not engaged in fighting,” he said.

He said the objective of the protest was to draw the government’s attention and make it listen to them but, regretfully, no one was paying any heed to their cries. “If someone thinks Baloch organisations have vanished into thin air, he is mistaken. No doubt some Baloch leaders are abroad and others lie low within the country, but all resistance groups are part of Baloch nation and everyone has its sphere of influence,” he said.

In reply to a question the prince said the purpose of his press conference was to awaken the establishment in Lahore and Islamabad from their deep slumber and bring home to them the fact that Baloch people were not happy with the present situation. “Pakistan at present is passing through the worst crisis of its history. The country has not even a semblance of governance. Some say it is being ruled by people in uniform, others say people in black suits are running the affairs and yet others say people in civvies are real rulers,” he said.

He said that he did not recognise Nawaz Sharif as a true ruler because he did not have genuine authority. “He is merely a face of the establishment. In case of any change, such rulers will fly to the country where they have amassed their assets,” he remarked.

@Irfan Baloch I know you are a Baluch, sir. But merely pointing out that own house is also not exactly in order.

@WAJsal Cancer growing bro! I know an old news, but he does say beyond 31 Dec 15. Intrigued as to why he gave a date?
Haha look at this desperate bharti, student of raw and arnab goswami, posting articles from Feb 2015. Balochistan is quite peaceful nowadays compared to past. More people are benifitting from CPEC. The situation of Balochistan was only because of economic deprivation and development funds. Once development comes to Balochistan all issues of resource sharing will disappear.

Haha look at this desperate bharti, student of raw and arnab goswami, posting articles from Feb 2015. Balochistan is quite peaceful nowadays compared to past. More people are benifitting from CPEC. The situation of Balochistan was only because of economic deprivation and development funds. Once development comes to Balochistan all issues of resource sharing will disappear.

Brilliance!!! My gawd!!!!

Mr 7,00,000 and Mr Ask-Musharraf ..... it's for people who have sense and some background understanding. Not for delinquents who can not explain a figure of 7,00,000 troops ... and quote Musharraf for everything.

Now go on your 7,00,000 troops mission.

Inshallah Baloch will strike those Maderchods in Afghanistan samachar camps . we have had enogh of these scumbags.

the butcher of Gujrat thinks he can get away with this.. it is not Gujrat or Kashmir it is Balochistan and revenge is hard wired into us. I will like to have my victory feast next to the corpses of these scumbags that are funding and killing our people.

watch this space.. those that are celebrating the terror attacks against the security forces and people of Balochistan will choke with pain. these scumbags will forget haqqanis and Lashker Tayaba when we will organise a Baloch response force and hit them in their terror camps inside Afghanistan.

Check you language man- You are a senior moderator- take some time off to cool your head-

Nope they aren't . Such separatist mood is limited to only some pockets and sadly my homeland anantnag is part of that >_<

I think denying the fact won't work. We should address the Kashmir issue at its core. Kashmir is the key to the prosperous South Asia. Any progress in SAARC will sprout from Kashmir.

Inshallah Baloch will strike those Maderchods in Afghanistan samachar camps . we have had enogh of these scumbags.

the butcher of Gujrat thinks he can get away with this.. it is not Gujrat or Kashmir it is Balochistan and revenge is hard wired into us. I will like to have my victory feast next to the corpses of these scumbags that are funding and killing our people.

watch this space.. those that are celebrating the terror attacks against the security forces and people of Balochistan will choke with pain. these scumbags will forget haqqanis and Lashker Tayaba when we will organise a Baloch response force and hit them in their terror camps inside Afghanistan.

Do you mind me asking you the % of Baloch troops in the Baloch regtt?..Just curious.

Brilliance!!! My gawd!!!!

Mr 7,00,000 and Mr Ask-Musharraf ..... it's for people who have sense and some background understanding. Not for delinquents who can not explain a figure of 7,00,000 troops ... and quote Musharraf for everything.

Now go on your 7,00,000 troops mission.

My bharti, you talking about logic is like crow claiming they are white or a snake claiming it does not have poison.

My bharti, you talking about logic is like crow claiming they are white or a snake claiming it does not have poison.

Mr 700,000 and Mr Ask Musharraf Coz I lost my brains to be rationale

Good effort. You just might be taken seriously someday.
Till then, you remain as always - annoying and simply a broken gramophone ... outdated and creaky.

Ignore on.

Ciao and regards. Have Fun.

Nope they aren't . Such separatist mood is limited to only some pockets and sadly my homeland anantnag is part of that >_<
Your opinion doesn't matter. You're a minority. Muslims are a majority in Kashmir. Play by the rules... But as usual, you guys are match fixers.

Mr 700,000 and Mr Ask Musharraf Coz I lost my brains to be rationale

Good effort. You just might be taken seriously someday.
Till then, you remain as always - annoying and simply a broken gramophone ... outdated and creaky.

Ignore on.

Ciao and regards. Have Fun.

Mr bharti, you are just another illogical part of goswami and 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches. :sniper:

I don't give a fk about indians taking someone serious or not. I just enjoy slamming internet bhartis who are students of goswami and indian army, in my free time. It's just a time pass.:cool::azn:

Btw try to quote the correct sentence, it is "death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches":sniper:

54efa3c6a22fa.jpg

ONE YEAR OLD NEWS.
Come up with some thing better.
Just look at Kashmir, where was Kashmir in Feb 2015. And where it is now?
India is on final stages of defeat in Baluchistan ..............

Do you mind me asking you the % of Baloch troops in the Baloch regtt?..Just curious.
Do ask him............
But do consider that in Population of 200 Million, Baloch are 14 Million.
So technically they are almost 7% of population.
Hence even if 7% Baloch are in Armed forces, then its pretty good figure.
Don't you think?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom