What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

By talking about Azad Kashmir, Modi is nevertheless talking of Kashmir. On Baluchistan, there is no space which Modi or Americans could use to their advantage.

It is good Modi did. Now people will focus on Kashmir. Trust me, any publicity is good publicity.Kashmir is desperate to get publicity. That's only way to get recognition in the world. Modi may have made blunder by accident. :D

Question is when are we going to do this? With Nawaz in centre forget about a hardcore policy towards these bastards. Even army chief has displayed his extreme displeasure with the way this government is acting. I have said it before we first need to get rid of traitors present in our rows, only than we adopt a tougher stance towards these enemies specially Afghanistan.

You do realize PMLN has no control in foreign policy. It is Pakistan army that governs the foreign policy. It was Pakistan army all along with their pro-policy of Afghanistan, and to the extent, General Raheel personally offered some lands from the border of Pakistan as goodwill which ended up backfiring on Pakistan army as whole.

Ever since the power-sharing agreement that was illegally forced on PMLN through Dharna, PMLN has not been able to assume control on foreign policy. I am guessing PMLN needs to win the election again to regain the complete powers that is lost in power-sharing agreement.

Until then, it is all Pakistan army. Pakistan army has personally invested a lot on Afghanistan, 500 billion rupees to be precise. So expect pro-Afghan policy for the time being. There is nothing any political party can do anything about this never mind PMLN.

Do ask him............
But do consider that in Population of 200 Million, Baloch are 14 Million.
So technically they are almost 7% of population.
Hence even if 7% Baloch are in Armed forces, then its pretty good figure.
Don't you think?
The reason i am asking is because one Indian General claimed that Baloch and Sindh regtt have 80% Punjabis..so i am curious.

@Irfan Baloch

The reason i am asking is because one Indian General claimed that Baloch and Sindh regtt have 80% Punjabis..so i am curious.

@Irfan Baloch
Out of 20 Cror, 16 Cror people live in Punjab and Sindh.
Its almost 80% of total population of Pakistan
I see no issue of 80% of Punjabis and Sindhis in Armed forces as this is exact according to population division.
The points which you are trying to make are obsolete.
Come up with some thing better dear ........

Last edited:
Out of 20 Cror, 16 Cror people live in Punjab and Sindh.
Its almost 80% of total population of Pakistan
I see no issue of 80% of Punjabis and Sindhis in Armed forces as this is exact according to population division.
The points which you are trying to make are obsolete.
Come up with some thing better dear ........
Why are you so defensive?Dont panic!

I just asked what is the % of BALOCH troops in BALOCH regtt?

Why are you so defensive?Dont panic!

I just asked what is the % of BALOCH troops in BALOCH regtt?
I am not in panic mode.
I am just chilling with you,
As I already knew the pattern, purpose and objective of your post.
if you ask me,this is pretty out dated tactic. :azn:

I am not in panic mode.
I am just chilling with you,
As I already knew the pattern, purpose and objective of your post.
if you ask me,this is pretty out dated tactic. :azn:
People get worked up when they lie or they try to hide or know something is wrong.

I am glad you are truthful. Most Indians here are unwilling to admit even for second that there is tension in Kashmir let alone Lucknow. There are core reasons for dissension against India. By dealing with those core reasons India can find a solution and claim the moral highground-that look we dealt with the grievances of muslims and are trying. But India has a suppressive attitude towards muslims. It kills people like Afzal Guru and Burhan Wani, one who has no links to militancy, the other forced into it because his relatives were killed.

Indian attrocities further contribute. I know the situation in Lucknow though I do not have similar contacts in Kashmir where the situation is far worse.

Yeah. Things are bad in Lucknow. Like Islamabad, totally horrible.

7th time in past 3 months - give reference.

@Joe Shearer I seriously wonder if he is think tank or PDF Think(ing) Tank(ed)!

Yeah. Things are bad in Lucknow. Like Islamabad, totally horrible.

7th time in past 3 months - give reference.

@Joe Shearer I seriously wonder if he is think tank or PDF Think(ing) Tank(ed)!
HE is sunni migrant from Lucknow !! i can fully understand his bitterness.

1.They're trying to erupt fights between the brothers in Baluchistan. But in Kashmir, Kashmiri people are fighting united for freedom.

2.i want to convey the message to Modi that there is a Earth & Sky difference between Kashmir & Baluchistan.

3.I'm son of Baluchistan & i can assure you that Baluchistan happily ceded the territory to Pakistan before Independence.

4. Whole of IOK wants freedom. On the other hand, there are not even a percent of rabels in Baluchistan.
yeah ! Sui Incident done by Indian Army. Air strike on Baluchistan done by India and Nawab Bugti was Indian as well !

I am glad you are truthful. Most Indians here are unwilling to admit even for second that there is tension in Kashmir let alone Lucknow. There are core reasons for dissension against India. By dealing with those core reasons India can find a solution and claim the moral highground-that look we dealt with the grievances of muslims and are trying. But India has a suppressive attitude towards muslims. It kills people like Afzal Guru and Burhan Wani, one who has no links to militancy, the other forced into it because his relatives were killed.

Indian attrocities further contribute. I know the situation in Lucknow though I do not have similar contacts in Kashmir where the situation is far worse.
u again blabbering about Lucknow ! come lets discuss Lucknow !!

You do realize PMLN has no control in foreign policy. It is Pakistan army that governs the foreign policy. It was Pakistan army all along with their pro-policy of Afghanistan, and to the extent, General Raheel personally offered some lands from the border of Pakistan as goodwill which ended up backfiring on Pakistan army as whole.

Ever since the power-sharing agreement that was illegally forced on PMLN through Dharna, PMLN has not been able to assume control on foreign policy. I am guessing PMLN needs to win the election again to regain the complete powers that is lost in power-sharing agreement.

Until then, it is all Pakistan army. Pakistan army has personally invested a lot on Afghanistan, 500 billion rupees to be precise. So expect pro-Afghan policy for the time being. There is nothing any political party can do anything about this never mind PMLN.

It would be better if you display your flags. I dont like to shoot in the dark.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom