What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

So you are a noonie toon i guess and thinks everybody follows their leader like a blind fool. Well that quality is reserved only for the likes of you.

I am afraid that applies to you. Otherwise, you would have branded me 'Indian' without research which requires rational analysis. :D

He is worse than an Indian he is a baboon leagi

Champion for moral changes while continue to talk like baboon. Don't you have manner? Look at me, despite our differences, i am within line for friendly banter. Should i say you are worst than terrorist which you support Imran Khan who has been supportive of terrorism from the day one?

It is friendly debate. No need to cross the line. At the end, we all are human beings.

Question is when are we going to do this? With Nawaz in centre forget about a hardcore policy towards these bastards. Even army chief has displayed his extreme displeasure with the way this government is acting. I have said it before we first need to get rid of traitors present in our rows, only than we adopt a tougher stance towards these enemies specially Afghanistan.

why you think we will wait for this guy who seeks food on funerals and is only concerned about making money? I am referring to people's response.
we will start by kicking out the trouble makers back to Afghanistan who have extended their stay in Pakistan
and then we will do what we have been doing for centuries.. go across the globe to settle scores. Afghanistan is just next door.

Champion for moral changes while continue to talk like baboon. Don't you have manner? Look at me, despite our differences, i am within line for friendly banter. Should i say you are worst than terrorist which you support Imran Khan who has been supportive of terrorism from the day one?

It is friendly debate. No need to cross the line. At the end, we all are human beings.
In the fights between Indians and Pakistanis your party supporters have a stupid habit of bringing in our domestic issue on intl threads and.guess what on the same thread we have two groups speaking against our policies one Pakistani the other Indian one supporter of your party called Kashmir a drama and that we should make loc intl border another other called Pakistan a گشتی and mocked soldiers who lost lives
Any reason why i should not call your party supporters worse than Indians?
Their comments are very similar(not accusing you of anything its just a general observation)

In the fights between Indians and Pakistanis your party supporters have a stupid habit of bringing in our domestic issue on intl threads and.guess what on the same thread we have two groups speaking against our policies one Pakistani the other Indian one supporter of your party called Kashmir a drama and that we should make loc intl border another other called Pakistan a گشتی and mocked soldiers who lost lives
Any reason why i should not call your party supporters worse than Indians?
Their comments are very similar(not accusing you of anything its just a general observation)

It is called friendly banter. You are the one who has crossed the line which was needless.

Right now, foreign policy is being governed by Pakistan army after power-sharing agreement thank to your clueless leader who practically almost handed Marshall Law on the platter to Pakistan army. At least get your fact straight.

PMLN has no power over foreign policy for the time being. From Balochistan to Afghanistan, General Raheel is presiding the political affairs over foreign policy at this moment. I suggest you get acquainted with reality and stop embarrassing yourself.

The member which you are defending almost mistook me for Indian without research which requires rational analysis. I am afraid you are no different either.

why the -ve rating? Just posting the truth and that too in a straight forward video.

You guys are such losers

more relevant is people should know how Balochistan is leaving Pakistan....soon:welcome:

In your dreams and that is coming straight from a bharti mouth, what else can be said.:pakistan:

It is called friendly banter. You are the one who has crossed the line which was needless.

Right now, foreign policy is being governed by Pakistan army after power-sharing agreement thank to your clueless leader who practically almost handed Marshall Law on the platter to Pakistan army. At least get your fact straight.

PMLN has no power over foreign policy for the time being. From Balochistan to Afghanistan, General Raheel is presiding the political affairs over foreign policy at this moment. I suggest you get acquainted with reality and stop embarrassing yourself.

The member which you are defending almost mistook me for Indian without research which requires rational analysis. I am afraid you are no different either.
I know a noon leagi and their standard behavior online their praises for ns and rants against our army(and even on occasions justifying Indian role in bd) that make us appear weaker online but no you prefer to defend your king more than Pakistan

Oh really and before that we were sending saris when our people got sniped at the border yeah i am glad atleast the Indian policy is out of Nawaz,s hand their were even reports he was willing to compromise a lot on Pakistan,s stance on Kashmir before army just had a soft coup(not infavour of soft or hard coup but Nawaz deserve it)
Our Afghan policy is confusing but its also a result of not explaining what we did we were handing back territory we occupied we shouldnot do it their army is fully Indian sponsored its naive to trust them now

I know a noon leagi and their standard behavior online their praises for ns and rants against our army(and even on occasions justifying Indian role in bd) that make us appear weaker online but no you prefer to defend your king more than Pakistan

Oh really and before that we were sending saris when our people got sniped at the border yeah i am glad atleast the Indian policy is out of Nawaz,s hand their were even reports he was willing to compromise a lot on Pakistan,s stance on Kashmir before army just had a soft coup(not infavour of soft or hard coup but Nawaz deserve it)
Our Afghan policy is confusing but its also a result of not explaining what we did we were handing back territory we occupied we shouldnot do it their army is fully Indian sponsored its naive to trust them now

Judging by your post, i take it you are confused? Pakistan army is now governs the foreign policy hence PMLN is staying silent as promised in power-sharing agreement. Pakistan army has invested a lot on Afghanistan, more than 500 billion rupees to be precise. It is on the record. To the extent, General Raheel has personally donated few lands on border of Pakistan to Afghanistan as goodwill to Afghanistan to promote friendship which ended up backfiring thus left General Raheel speechless for few days.

Where in the world do you live? It is fine with friendly debate but making fool of yourself while claim to be expert doesn't help. Stop commenting on this thread if you are not familiar with the ground reality.

Nawaz Sharif is not fan of Afghan policy. Unfortunately, his hands is tied now thank to your clueless leader thus power-sharing agreement which General Raheel now rules foreign policy. Have fun with pro-Afghan policy. You have no right to complain now since it is due to your clueless leader that Pakistan is forced to implement pro-Afghan policy instead of anti-Afghan policy. Clueless Imranistan! :disagree:

Over 9000%
Stupid ***

Now they will tell you that you're not a real baluch. :omghaha:
You are panicking :lol:
Cant answer a simple question and you dare question about the integrity of India?

good enough to screw you over much more than the Baloch troops s did in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre

back in the olden days.
Well,Its you who has lost half of your country and only an *** can be proud of empire which called them dogs.

The way you guys panic shows that the Indian General was right.Pakistani Army is Punjab Army.

What is percentage of mallu's in Indian army? The thing is the question in ethnicity doesn't really count. I have no problem with Punjabis and pashtuns dominating the Pakistan military. Similarly Indian army is 15% sikh when sikhs account for less than 2% of India's population. The problem is Pakistanis are more ethnically chauvinistic than Indians which is why this question is raised so many times. Even in Lucknow we don't have an ethnic identity even though our land has historically been part of Kingdoms like Awadh, Mewar and Malwa. It is something the rest of Pakistanis can learn from us Lucknowis though not other migrants most of whom were born on Pakistani side and need to have the muhajir identity to feel secure. I refuse to identify as muhajir and others should follow suit.

Refer to my post. India has the same problem in the army. Southerners barely make even a tiny minority in their army.
Sir,

In the Indian Army Jammu and Kashmir Rifles everyone is from Jammu and Kashmir.Same goes for JAK Light Infantry.DOGRA regtt has troops from Jammu and Himachal.Ladakh Scouts has people from Leh and Ladakh.

What is the purpose of having a Infantry regtt with a communities name when you dont care about the composition.

The Indian Army General told in a speech to ask any Pakistani Army soldier this question and see their reaction...I am really having a good laught at how everyone has panicked.This is going to be a story over the drinks with my Army friends. :cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom