What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

You are panicking :lol:
Cant answer a simple question and you dare question about the integrity of India?

Well,Its you who has lost half of your country and only an *** can be proud of empire which called them dogs.

The way you guys panic shows that the Indian General was right.Pakistani Army is Punjab Army.

Sir,

In the Indian Army Jammu and Kashmir Rifles everyone is from Jammu and Kashmir.Same goes for JAK Light Infantry.DOGRA regtt has troops from Jammu and Himachal.Ladakh Scouts has people from Leh and Ladakh.

What is the purpose of having a Infantry regtt with a communities name when you dont care about the composition.

The Indian Army General told in a speech to ask any Pakistani Army soldier this question and see their reaction...I am really having a good laught at how everyone has panicked.This is going to be a story over the drinks with my Army friends. :cheers:
This is incorrect. The police and to an extent paramilitary forces are from Kashmir. The army itself is barely from Kashmir. Most of its cadres are from northern regions like UP, Punjab and Rajhastan.

This is incorrect. The police and to an extent paramilitary forces are from Kashmir. The army itself is barely from Kashmir. Most of its cadres are from northern regions like UP, Punjab and Rajhastan.
This is completely baseless Sir.I am from Jammu and my dad was a Brigader in the Army.I have spent my entire life in cantonments.

There are 4 companies in JAKLI/JAKRIF.Yeah but 2 company are from Kashmir and 2 from Jammu.

Watch this if you dont trust me

Last edited:
Judging by your post, i take it you are confused? Pakistan army is now governs the foreign policy hence PMLN is staying silent as promised in power-sharing agreement. Pakistan army has invested a lot on Afghanistan, more than 500 billion rupees to be precise. It is on the record. To the extent, General Raheel has personally donated few lands on border of Pakistan to Afghanistan as goodwill to Afghanistan to promote friendship which ended up backfiring thus left General Raheel speechless for few days.

Where in the world do you live? It is fine with friendly debate but making fool of yourself while claim to be expert doesn't help. Stop commenting on this thread if you are not familiar with the ground reality.

Nawaz Sharif is not fan of Afghan policy. Unfortunately, his hands is tied now thank to your clueless leader thus power-sharing agreement which General Raheel now rules foreign policy. Have fun with pro-Afghan policy. You have no right to complain now since it is due to your clueless leader that Pakistan is forced to implement pro-Afghan policy instead of anti-Afghan policy. Clueless Imranistan! :disagree:
I am talking about in the early days when NS was still trying to shape the Indian policy he had a submissive policy

By investing do you mean the projects and aid we gave them in the form of hoapitals,roads etc?
The lands that were returned were the one,s we captured during our various operations we shouldnt have returned it without atleast informing the civilian govt but lets not jump to conclusions that the land was ours no it was their

No i am not in favour of a pro Afghan polocy their army helps BLA and TTP and cries over Haqani i would prefer an aggresive policy wrt Afghanistan if they dont tarhet those who target us particularly the farari camps of bla

Judging by your post, i take it you are confused? Pakistan army is now governs the foreign policy hence PMLN is staying silent as promised in power-sharing agreement. Pakistan army has invested a lot on Afghanistan, more than 500 billion rupees to be precise. It is on the record. To the extent, General Raheel has personally donated few lands on border of Pakistan to Afghanistan as goodwill to Afghanistan to promote friendship which ended up backfiring thus left General Raheel speechless for few days.

Where in the world do you live? It is fine with friendly debate but making fool of yourself while claim to be expert doesn't help. Stop commenting on this thread if you are not familiar with the ground reality.

Nawaz Sharif is not fan of Afghan policy. Unfortunately, his hands is tied now thank to your clueless leader thus power-sharing agreement which General Raheel now rules foreign policy. Have fun with pro-Afghan policy. You have no right to complain now since it is due to your clueless leader that Pakistan is forced to implement pro-Afghan policy instead of anti-Afghan policy. Clueless Imranistan! :disagree:
you once told me that you are not on noora's payroll and what do we have here!!!

I am talking about in the early days when NS was still trying to shape the Indian policy he had a submissive policy

By investing do you mean the projects and aid we gave them in the form of hoapitals,roads etc?
The lands that were returned were the one,s we captured during our various operations we shouldnt have returned it without atleast informing the civilian govt but lets not jump to conclusions that the land was ours no it was their

No i am not in favour of a pro Afghan polocy their army helps BLA and TTP and cries over Haqani i would prefer an aggresive policy wrt Afghanistan if they dont tarhet those who target us particularly the farari camps of bla
well responded I mean this guys king noora will fall on his fat arse but the fat coushining will absorb the fall. the way he painted his lord noora like he was a promised massiah :astagh:and not in any fault what so ever.

It is nothing wrong with shaping economical trade with India. India is bigger market in Asia. Trade and politics shouldn't be mixed.

And because of Pakistan army investment for the large picture, expect Pakistan army to maintain pro-Afghan policy for the time being. Those investments probably has to do with keeping India at bay which is foolish since there is no way Afghans will change their minds for Pakistan.

Then again, how can you reconcile with Pakistan army who already made up their minds? They are good at keeping the nation secure, but not at politics. Not the first time they made blunder. It goes back to Musharraf to 80s with constant blunder, and to this day, Pakistan is still dealing with the side effects.

you once told me that you are not on noora's payroll and what do we have here!!!

well responded I mean this guys king noora will fall on his fat arse but the fat coushining will absorb the fall. the way he painted his lord noora like he was a promised massiah :astagh:and not in any fault what so ever.

If Nawaz Sharif is paying me, then no. So you probably heard correct as i am not on noora's payroll. In fact, i am not supporter of PMLN.

I was supporter of PTI. Then reality kicked in. Right now, i support PMLN for the sake of stability and economical growth. Given the side effects of Marshall Law, and clueless leadership from Imran Khan, Pakistan has no choice but to continue with PMLN for the time being until better replacement steps in. I have said that before, but i am surprised you don't remember that. :D

It is nothing wrong with shaping economical trade with India. India is bigger market in Asia. Trade and politics shouldn't be mixed.

And because of Pakistan army investment for the large picture, expect Pakistan army to maintain pro-Afghan policy for the time being. Those investments probably has to do with keeping India at bay which is foolish since there is no way Afghans will change their minds for Pakistan.

Then again, how can you reconcile with Pakistan army who already made up their minds? They are good at keeping the nation secure, but not at politics. Not the first time they made blunder. It goes back to Musharraf to 80s with constant blunder, and to this day, Pakistan is still dealing with the side effects.
The submissive policy also included accepting loc as intl border and your statement about politics and trade not mixong is super wrong look at EU and Russia,Australia and China,America and USA their political issues do put pressure on their economical issues why else do you think EU stopped importing gas from Russia?

If Nawaz Sharif is paying me, then no. So you probably heard correct as i am not on noora's payroll. In fact, i am not supporter of PMLN.

I was supporter of PTI. Then reality kicked in. Right now, i support PMLN for the sake of stability and economical growth. Given the side effects of Marshall Law, and clueless leadership from Imran Khan, Pakistan has no choice but to continue with PMLN for the time being until better replacement steps in. I have said that before, but i am surprised you don't remember that. :D
The carrot and stick policy wet.Afghanistan should be replaced by stick policy only no more returning of captured territory,no more open borders they want to be India,s bitch well let them have it

I was former supporter of PTI. Then reality kicked in. Right now, i support PMLN for the sake of stability and economical growth. Given the side effects of Marshall Law, and clueless leadership from Imran Khan, Pakistan has no choice but to continue with PMLN for the time being until better replacement steps in. I have said that before, but i am afraid you don't remember that. :D
my friend i was not born yesterday nor can you pull wool over my eyes. You were never a supporter of pti and always have been a supporter of noora. so please fool someone else with i supported pti and reality kicked in.:lol::lol::lol:. It is a VERY good way of selling your munjan. Difference between noora and imran is one is higher level of idiot than the other one.

Yes lord noora is great has leadership qualities to die for. From prostrating to his chum moohdhi doing everything and anything that thrown mud at the armed forces through his chamche, merasi, malsheya's, qassedagar like the recent eaxmple of taki wraped achakzai and the walking barrel of diesel fazlu. having a seizure if he has to mention india or yahdev. seems like his toungs has been stapled preventing him from saing either of those things.

my friend i was not born yesterday nor can you pull wool over my eyes. You were never a supporter of pti and always have been a supporter of noora. so please fool someone else with i supported pti and reality kicked in.:lol::lol::lol:. It is a VERY good way of selling your munjan. Difference between noora and imran is one is higher level of idiot than the other one.

Yes lord noora is great has leadership qualities to die for. From prostrating to his chum moohdhi doing everything and anything that thrown mud at the armed forces through his chamche, merasi, malsheya's, qassedagar like the recent eaxmple of taki wraped achakzai and the walking barrel of diesel fazlu. having a seizure if he has to mention india or yahdev. seems like his toungs has been stapled preventing him from saing either of those things.

If you don't believe me, then there is nothing i can do to convince you otherwise. Carry on with the delusion. :D

The submissive policy also included accepting loc as intl border and your statement about politics and trade not mixong is super wrong look at EU and Russia,Australia and China,America and USA their political issues do put pressure on their economical issues why else do you think EU stopped importing gas from Russia?

The carrot and stick policy wet.Afghanistan should be replaced by stick policy only no more returning of captured territory,no more open borders they want to be India,s bitch well let them have it

You got the wrong analogy. Biggest example is USA and China. Despite their differences, their trade with each other has been cooperative as they learned to separate politics and business just as both India and China learned to separate politics and business.

Problem is Pakistan army is inept when it comes to politics. The fact that we are still arguing on this topic shows you know nothing about 80s and history of Marshall Law. :D

As for carrot and stick policy, again it is Pakistan army call. Judging by their investment for the long term in Afghanistan, expect pro-Afghan policy for the time being.

If you don't believe me, then there is nothing i can do to convince you otherwise. Carry on with the delusion. :D

You got the wrong analogy. Biggest example is USA and China. Despite their differences, their trade with each other has been cooperative as they learned to separate politics and business just as both India and China learned to separate politics and business.

Problem is Pakistan army is inept when it comes to politics. The fact that we are still arguing on this topic shows you know nothing about 80s and history of Marshall Law. :D

As for carrot and stick policy, again it is Pakistan army call. Judging by their investment for the long term in Afghanistan, expect pro-Afghan policy for the time being.
indeed we are the deluded while the enlitended are qaseedgar :enjoy: but ill let you carry on.

indeed we are the deluded while the enlitended are qaseedgar :enjoy: but ill let you carry on.

Aren't you deluding yourself? Since you are oblivious from the reality, what do you expect me to say? Welcome to delusional world? :D

Aren't you deluding yourself? Since you are oblivious from the reality, what do you expect me to say? Welcome to delusional world? :D
come on now you are earning a dehari and now a bonus naan as well but but i am willing to help increse your earnings :enjoy::enjoy:

come on now you are earning a dehari and now a bonus naan as well but but i am willing to help increse your earnings :enjoy::enjoy:

Since the debate is going nowhere, how about we end this now? If you want to carry on, feel free to carry on being delusion by yourself. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom