What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

You are panicking :lol:
Cant answer a simple question and you dare question about the integrity of India?
Yeah i give up. Kashmir is a atoot ang of Bharat maata. Now you can come & take our Kashmir & Baluchistan. You're more than welcome.

Btw tail hai apne paas bus khushbu laga ke aana kiunke you bhartis stink donkey sh!t.

Yeah i give up. Kashmir is a atoot ang of Bharat maata. Now you can come & take our Kashmir & Baluchistan. You're more than welcome.

Btw tail hai apne paas bus khushbu laga ke aana kiunke you bhartis stink donkey sh!t.
I am from Jammu and all your Pakistani views are funny to me.

I am afraid that applies to you. Otherwise, you would have branded me 'Indian' without research which requires rational analysis. :D
Did i branded you Indian? I asked for your flags but seems like your PM you are too ashamed to display that.

Inshallah Baloch will strike those Maderchods in Afghanistan samachar camps . we have had enogh of these scumbags.

the butcher of Gujrat thinks he can get away with this.. it is not Gujrat or Kashmir it is Balochistan and revenge is hard wired into us. I will like to have my victory feast next to the corpses of these scumbags that are funding and killing our people.

watch this space.. those that are celebrating the terror attacks against the security forces and people of Balochistan will choke with pain. these scumbags will forget haqqanis and Lashker Tayaba when we will organise a Baloch response force and hit them in their terror camps inside Afghanistan.

Irfan Bhai as I said earlier ye BC diplomatic zuban nahi samjh rahe ek azeem o Shan Shab e barat ki zarorat hai to make them feel how fire work actually look like.

why you think we will wait for this guy who seeks food on funerals and is only concerned about making money? I am referring to people's response.
we will start by kicking out the trouble makers back to Afghanistan who have extended their stay in Pakistan
and then we will do what we have been doing for centuries.. go across the globe to settle scores. Afghanistan is just next door.
I think because people have chosen NS to lead. Doesn't Balochistan too have a PML government? Now we would had been fine if NS would have stuck around for food and money only but he is a traitor who is doing business at the expense of Pakistan. Now I am aware of the famous Baloch Resolve specially when it comes to revenge however this is a national thing. Though Balochistan CM is the only person who has come on record to name India and Afghanistan but even than NS ko sharam nahi aii. Without the centre involved Balochistan cannot act on its own with matters related to Afghanistan and India.

By the way can Balochistan kick those Afghans out without centres approval?

I have said it before and I will say it again.............. Children in Pakistan were attacked in schools and universities when a mass murderer bigot took charge in India. His open declaration in Bangladesh how he and his country supported terrorist to fight Pakistan and now this gem of an open declaration to interfere in Pakistan's internal affairs is enough to prove that he will go to any low in his hatred for Pakistan in specific and Muslims in general. Don't get confused by his fake smile he carries ............... he is one cunning enemy. He would only understand when his own children get shot at point blank range, his temples bombed every other day, streets soaked in blood, his countrymen scared to death.

And to federal government in Pakistan ............................ you f**kng morons if you are done with protecting your petty individual interests and political idiocy and dramaybazi ......................... do pay a little attention to surge in kidnappings and child abductions. Bombings in mosques, hospitals, schools, universities may not have broken our resolve but these rampant abductions would have a very deteriorating effect. See into it there is something fishy there.

there is someone who don't sleep 24/7 so that 180m could sleep 24/7 and this is ISI.... Long Live Pakistan Long Live ISI..

Stay Blessed Balouchistan...

Yup sure..why don't u come and offer to Mumbai citizens,lets see if ur alive next moment :D
thats what balochis had done.
now you got your answer to this question.
. "Just the act of voicing opinion by Indian politicians have made many people going berserk, what would actual act would do."

thats what balochis had done.
now you got your answer to this question.
. "Just the act of voicing opinion by Indian politicians have made many people going berserk, what would actual act would do."

Yes I see how people of Baluchistan are not Thanking India

you are referring to brahamdagh bugti. his stance is that balochistan was never a part of pakistan and never acceded to india but the bitter truth is that his father and grand father accepted pakistan. his grand father was once chief minister of balochistan now the reason behind his so called luxurious struggle is that his tribe didn't elected him their next nawab so he started killing his own baloch people in the name of independence. his own brother shahzain bugti is not even with him in this struggle. its only indian media who represent him to the world and that too with no supporters. see the truth about balochistan by his own brother

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...s-patriotic-views-on-independence-day-Kashmir

https://gmcmissing.wordpress.com/2009/05/20/aali-elected-new-bugti-tribe-chief/

and lets check out what the leader of bugti says about pakistan. he was a former parliamentarian so he accepts pakistan too.

the truth of balochistan by a balochi.

about hyrbyair marri claim that balochistan was never a part of pakistan. his father was a patriotic pakistani and an ex parliamentary.his brother is still in government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changez_Marri
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khair_Bakhsh_Marri

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom