What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

Actually no. You just showed everyone how big of a liar you are. If not than show me where did i called you an Indian?

Ungrateful. Here i am sparing you from making fool of yourself in front of the world, but guess what? It would have been better if i let you make fool of yourself and earn the reputation 'liar' by youself as the world witness which you are so keen to call me liar now after i saved you from making fool of yourself.

Why are you so defensive?Dont panic!

I just asked what is the % of BALOCH troops in BALOCH regtt?

The Pak Army regiments are not based upon ethnicity. Baloch Regiment is the most decorated regiment, and most soldiers that graduate prefer to join the Baloch regiment. I am Pukhtoon and family is in Sindh and my uncle was in the Baloch regiment. There are also alot of Baloch in the Punjab Regiment.

So basically your origin/ethnicity has nothing to do in which regiment you end up with. On graduation they ask for your preferred regiment and then depending on availability you are assigned to those regiments.

The percentage of the different ethnic groups in Pak Army as of 2007:
Punjabis: 53.19% ( this includes Saraikis )
Pashtuns: 21%
Sindhis: 13.5% (includes Mohajirs, who predominately prefer to join the Navy and Airforce)
Kashmiris: 9.11%
Balochis: 3.2% (Balochis predominately prefer to join the Navy)

http://404ihpakistan.weebly.com/pakistans-military-ethnic-composition.html

The Pak Army regiments are not based upon ethnicity. Baloch Regiment is the most decorated regiment, and most soldiers that graduate prefer to join the Baloch regiment. I am Pukhtoon and family is in Sindh and my uncle was in the Baloch regiment. There are also alot of Baloch in the Punjab Regiment.

So basically your origin/ethnicity has nothing to do in which regiment you end up with. On graduation they ask for your preferred regiment and then depending on availability you are assigned to those regiments.

The percentage of the different ethnic groups in Pak Army as of 2007:
Punjabis: 53.19% ( this includes Saraikis )
Pashtuns: 21%
Sindhis: 13.5% (includes Mohajirs, who predominately prefer to join the Navy and Airforce)
Kashmiris: 9.11%
Balochis: 3.2% (Balochis predominately prefer to join the Navy)

http://404ihpakistan.weebly.com/pakistans-military-ethnic-composition.html

I reckon Punjabi people's dominance has lessened since 2007. What is your take on that. It would be nice to have an updated version from all branches of the military.

I reckon Punjabi people's dominance has lessened since 2007. What is your take on that.

Well i found an article from Dawn in which they were planning to increase induction from other provinces, which will decrease the overall percentage of Punjabis, but we need to remember that Saraikis are also classified as Punjabis

It would be nice to have an updated version from all branches of the military.

Yes and No, i am double-minded about it, We are all Pakistanis so what difference does it make if people from one part are more inclined to join the military than people from other parts.

You are just a frog who never left the pond. You sound uneducated unaware of the real world.

May be an isi pawn.

Better live in a pond then a shit hole, better uneducated than to be born a shameless Indian a liar and a hypocrite ................. and the best part always better to be unaware of imaginary world deluded baharti like you live in. At best you are a little dark skinned thin legged chadi wearing sanghi.

Ungrateful. Here i am sparing you from making fool of yourself in front of the world, but guess what? It would have been better if i let you make fool of yourself and earn the reputation 'liar' by youself as the world witness which you are so keen to call me liar now after i saved you from making fool of yourself.
Playing with words are we? Since you cannot come with an answer of which you first accused me, it is now clear to everybody who the fool is.

By the why dont you display your flag? Are yo ashamed of your flags? @waz Isnt there a forum policy to display correct flags? why does he gets the exception?

Playing with words are we? Since you cannot come with an answer of which you first accused me, it is now clear to everybody who the fool is.

By the why dont you display your flag? Are yo ashamed of your flags? @waz Isnt there a forum policy to display correct flags? why does he gets the exception?

In our debate, you are the one who almost did. I spared you from making fool of yourself in public forum. Is that really hard for you to understand?

Since you are not familiar with the policy of the forum just as Imran Khan is clueless about the procedure and policy about the democracy process. Otherwise, you wouldn't have almost made fool of yourself which your post only validates my point furthermore. :D

Now listen carefully.

I am not entitled to display flag as it is my right to display or not. But you have no right to make assumption without evidence to back which you almost did and i stopped you from embarrassing yourself in public forum. Yet you remain ungrateful. :disagree:

In our debate, you are the one who almost did. I spared you from making fool of yourself in public forum. Is that really hard for you to understand?

Since you are not familiar with the policy of the forum just as Imran Khan is clueless about the procedure and policy about the democracy process. Otherwise, you wouldn't have almost made fool of yourself which your post only validates my point furthermore. :D

Now listen carefully.

I am not entitled to display flag as it is my right to display or not. But you have no right to make assumption without evidence to back which you almost did and i stopped you from embarrassing yourself in public forum. Yet you remain ungrateful. :disagree:

Almost did:lol: You admit that i did not do it but it was you who tried to put words into my mouth and since you cant prove it now hence changed your stance to i almost did. Stop embarrassing yourself. You have proven to be an utter idiot and waste of my time.
Now listen up moron asking about flags is not the same as calling someone an Indian. I did not called you an Indian i never did i only asked for you flags. Apparently you are a sore loser who is too ashamed of his identity.
My post is there for everyone to see and so are yours in which you are lying constantly to hide the embarrassment that this caused you for jumping on to conclusions.

Last edited:
Almost did:lol: You admit that i did not do it but it was you who tried to put words into my mouth and since you cant prove it now hence changed your stance to i almost did. Stop embarrassing yourself. You have proven to be an utter idiot and waste of my time.
Now listen up moron asking about flags is not the same as calling someone an Indian. I did not called you an Indian i never did i only asked for you flags. Apparently you are a sore loser who is too ashamed of his identity.
My post is there for everyone to see and so are yours in which you are lying constantly to hide the embarrassment that this caused you for jumping on to conclusions.

Thank you for the evidence. Once again, real blood kicks in to prove assumption based on nothing runs wild in your blood. :D

Thank you for the evidence. Once again, real blood kicks in to prove assumption based on nothing runs wild in your blood. :D
CommentPhotos.com_1405786188.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom