What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

My bharti, you talking about logic is like crow claiming they are white or a snake claiming it does not have poison.
Here you go!. Below is an image of a White Crow and an image of a non-poinous snake....Dont tell me this is fake..now!

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/pure-white-crow-spotted-in-shimane
white-crow-title.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...of-snakes-that-are-non-poisonous-2841924.html
Snakes.jpg

Ask someone expert on that matter.

For starters, why is New York richer than Texas which is supported by federal funds, after all it is a state with massive resources and massive area

Here is the Yahoo list for the Top 10 Richest States in The US..(Bottom Up).....2 and 3 ..Not much separation there.

10. Wisconsin
9. Massachusetts
8. Ohio
7. Pennsylvania
6. Michigan
5. Illinois
4. Florida
3. Texas
2. New York
1. California

http://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/10-richest-and-poorest-states-in-america.html/?a=viewall

How sad you went out your way to find the exact details and pictures
Dont feel sad...Just showing you that Propaganda and lies from your side is a Sad reality for your kind...."And I feel sorry that you had to type such a great statement about sadness"

Why should i use ''google'' when I can visit Balochistan my self or atleast contact with more than a dozen folks of mine on live chat to find the ''truth'' about Baloch people attentions..........?
This is what my Baloch class fellow sent me................. good enough? Now good luck for your ''google search''.......:lol:

View attachment 326299

This is not the way to portrait neighboring country's Prime Minister.

what is proof? proove that everything is well and good in I-O-K? you have been blowing hot gas on that by brushing it aside oh there is no problem yet there is curfew and no media access there either! while your government has diverted attention by launching a agressive posturing that they are behing the state sponsored terrorism in Pakistan. choice is clear!

Did anyone said, everything is fine in Kashmir, we are working on it.Its democracy, everything moves slowly.

But in your case you are not acknowledging the problem itself

What Kulbhushan Jadhav was doing in Baluchistan? Serving Pakistan? Cleaning Pakistan's streets? Your ******** denial mode will cause a great problem one day.
What about him, if you think you got the proof,show it to the world if not to us.
In fact you could not , because there is flaw in the story.

I am very hopeful for the future. future is in the hands of a common man, future is this region will lead the world.
Hope u r right ,for sake for quarter of humanity

What about him, if you think you got the proof,show it to the world if not to us.
In fact you could not , because there is flaw in the story.

You are funny. World knows it already. Time is not far when Khalistan will be a new state. Ok bye. :)

You are funny. World knows it already. Time is not far when Khalistan will be a new state. Ok bye. :)
You know what your imaginary khalistan comprised of, think of it and think about future of your country:azn:

Who said we failed, we just getting started

You started years back. That fool of a PM just started openly admitted about it. And we thank him for that. This mistake would help us a lot. :lol:

You started years back. That fool of a PM just started openly admitted about it. And we thank him for that. This mistake would help us a lot. :lol:

Even Ajit Doval admitted it in his speech

"We will fight Pakistan till the last afghan."

Even Ajit Doval admitted it in his speech

"We will fight Pakistan till the last afghan."

And when Afghans are done fighting India's war we would run with our tail between our legs. :lol:

not really cheap shot calling Pakistan a terrorist factory - you guys are proving it everyday, so might as well admit it

Not interested in arguing with another hopeless Bharti. The obsessiveness is clouding your judgement. Worry about your own country and refrain from giving empty insults.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom