What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

See the pattern, one country terrorism is other country revolutionary.

In Baluchistan,we dont need to try only need to provide the moral support rest local leaders will take care;)

So at least get some local leader. All 3-4 clowns who have thanked modi are not locals and live in Europe. :)

And dispute all your support Baluchistan is not under curfew while someone's so called atoot ang is under curfew for past 40 days. ;)

they Love Pakistan and glad you admitted it and they loath india. your terroists have done the worst possible by killing people who stood by Pakistan. enough to give people a clear picture of who the terrorist were backed by.

Lets be clear I never said they loved Pakistan, I only said they love their country, that could be whatever as per wishes of local people

upload_2016-8-15_21-2-23-jpeg.326299

Just have to post this again all credit to @Tipu7

So at least get some local leader. All 3-4 clowns who have thanked modi are not locals and live in Europe. :)

And dispute all your support Baluchistan is not under curfew while someone's so called atoot ang is under curfew for past 40 days. ;)

Give some time, we just started supporting them, slowly people will join us:azn:

Lets be clear I never said they loved Pakistan, I only said they love their country, that could be whatever as per wishes of local people
you know that sitting in india? But the wishes of I-O-K are, have been clear for a VERY long time.
yea you know the wishes of a region you have not been to :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

719ED50D-408A-464E-959B-D388C1DDAB34_cx0_cy19_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

bnfRally_590_335.jpg

His response is overshadowed

Oh boy this bharati is getting desperate just like modi. Posting same pictures again and again.

Lets give him something similar but far bigger and better from IOK. :D

pakistan-flag-kashmir-PTI.jpg

29-May-Pakistan-flags-in-Shahs-protest-in-islambad-town-today.jpg

pak-flag11.jpg

pakistan-flag-srinagar-759.jpg

pakistan.jpg

pak.jpg

Need more??? WE have so many pictures and videos from IOK that we can literally fill your as$ with it. :lol:

Give some time, we just started supporting them, slowly people will join us:azn:

you have already been trying for past 10 years and failed badly. You can try again. It would be fun humiliating and failing you once again. ;)

you know that sitting in india? But the wishes of I-O-K are, have been clear for a VERY long time.
yea you know the wishes of a region you have not been to :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it so, sad to say you haven't been more helpful towards them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom