What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

Is that so, then you have proof available.

Mate share it with your government, they have to show to UN, its past deadline already...
my proof is very simple UN can go there and see. Lets see if UN can go to I-O-K to see the situation............ooohhhhh wait it will be like bringing the police to the scene of the crime your self.

yea the liberater whose terrorist killed people because they stood with Pakistan and not indian backed terrorists. These people need your help. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All Islamic country creat this mess around globe. Bloch are better off without you s.

my proof is very simple UN can go there and see. Lets see if UN can go to I-O-K to see the situation............ooohhhhh wait it will be like bringing the police to the scene of the crime your self.

Buddy I thought u had already proof of Indian hand. In Baluchistan, I didnt knew you suspect terrorist organization like Let, active in Kashmir also involved in Baluchistan

:lol:

Dude they fucking hate you dotheads. Are you on drugs?
They are better off without a name tag is Pakistan. Whole world know who gives birth to terrorism.

India have nothing to do with you or poor Bloch freedom fighters. We only share sympathy but I really hope world keep an eye on this region and it's poor people who have suffered enough.

All Islamic country creat this mess around globe. And now it's a known fact that Pakistan is birth place of terrorism. Bloch are better off without you rouges.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: glad you showed you hatred filled hindu/indian face. Yea Balochi are Hindu :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are better off without a name tag is Pakistan. Whole world know who gives birth to terrorism.
14639942.jpg

Buddy I thought u had already proof of Indian hand. In Baluchistan, I didnt knew you suspect terrorist organization like Let, active in Kashmir also involved in Baluchistan
yeah tell you what mate. go see balochistan your self? and ask them if they love your country, I am not responcible for the treatment you will get.:hang2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: glad you showed you hatred filled hindu/indian face. Yea Balochi are Hindu :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yes I hate your establishment and govt. and your propaganda machine sitting and telling lies on Internet.
I don't hate poor countrymen. Infect I share more in common with them than my politicians babus and org.

Yes I hate your establishment and govt. and your propaganda machine sitting and telling lies on Internet.
I don't hate poor countrymen. Infect I share more in common with them than my politicians babus and org.

Just log off and throw your pc out of the window.

Spreading lies is an Indian tradition just like your media is doing these days

yeah tell you what mate. go see balochistan your self? and ask them if they love your country, I am not responcible for the treatment you will get.:hang2:

Who said people there love India, they love their country:azn:, we are only highting their situation

Who said people there love India, they love their country:azn:, we are only highting their situation
they Love Pakistan and glad you admitted it and they loath india. your terroists have done the worst possible by killing people who stood by Pakistan. enough to give people a clear picture of who the terrorist were backed by.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom